Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I saw a subreddit on my feed called r/cmpunk. I peeked inside and wow they seem nuts. Almost as nuts as that time CM Punk's nuts being obliterated by Satoshi Kojima's elbow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I saw the thread called AEW mecca and the front post was about postin about uncritically hootin' and hollerin' about AEW.

Then I remembered, it was in an AEW ring that Pepsiman took an elbow drop by one Satoshi Kojima to the nuts, and I hooted and hollered.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Defenestrategy posted:

I saw the thread called AEW mecca and the front post was about postin about uncritically hootin' and hollerin' about AEW.

Then I remembered, it was in an AEW ring that Pepsiman took an elbow drop by one Satoshi Kojima to the nuts, and I hooted and hollered.

he said he didn't have the technology yet he did it - curious

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

he disabled his technology and let The Force guide him like Bigger Luke from out of Star Wars

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard posted:

I saw a subreddit on my feed called r/cmpunk. I peeked inside and wow they seem nuts. Almost as nuts as that time CM Punk's nuts being obliterated by Satoshi Kojima's elbow.

shard i want you to be honest, did you replace your twitter addiction with a reddit one?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

shard i want you to be honest, did you replace your twitter addiction with a reddit one?

nah I honestly don't hit it up as much. My wife is addicted to reddit however and when she sends me stuff sometimes I see other things on my main feed.

These days when I'm trying to kill time at work I have started exploring places on this forum that I have never visited. And I bought a couple of game dev tycoon games on my phone - that helped.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I also think of this gif a lot

and this one!

Shard fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Oct 30, 2023

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I've been fighting a headache for the last few hours. Every time I think it's gone away I stand up and it flares up again. My only solace is that this headache isn't as painful as CM Punk getting elbow dropped in the nuts by Satoshi Kojima.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Please help.

I can't remember if Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped CM Punk's balls. I feel like it happened, but need concrete proof.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Bumping to ask if Punk doing the "Lariat! Lariat! Lariat! KOJIMA! KOJIMA! KOJIMA!" bit while looking into the camera happened earlier in the match than this flying elbow.

This other angle rules, couldn't find a higher resolution though.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

kalensc posted:

Bumping to ask if Punk doing the "Lariat! Lariat! Lariat! KOJIMA! KOJIMA! KOJIMA!" bit while looking into the camera happened earlier in the match than this flying elbow.

This other angle rules, couldn't find a higher resolution though.

he knew

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Kojima using terminator vision to precisely drop his elbow right on punks dick and balls

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
On his death bed they asked him, Satoshi Kojima.

"Satoshi-san, tell us, why is it you elbowed CM Punk in the balls? Why did you do it? We must know."

Satoshi looked at them and said but one word

"Stalingrad."

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
i'm always remembering the time satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
https://i.imgur.com/azQ9OgR.mp4

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Thought about this

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Thought about what?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Ahhh

Yeah, I think about that all the time, too.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

David D. Davidson posted:

Ahhh

Yeah, I think about that all the time, too.

Yeah

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I have this thread bookmarked so that every time I looked at my saved threads I can remember that satoshi kojima elbow dropped cm punk's nuts and smile

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

when does this place get goldmined?

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Elbowed Yambag Jones over here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Shard posted:

when does this place get goldmined?

Goldmining it means the end of bumping it

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It can’t be goldmined until nobody remembers

I remembered just now and it’s still funny lol

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Punk: "Pro wrestlers should really unionize, but they're far too selfish and stupid for this."

Kojima: "im gonna elbow drop this guy's nuts"

https://i.imgur.com/azQ9OgR.mp4

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am on a Zoom meeting and have to keep muting because I'm remembering this and giggling constantly. Right in the dick. LMFAO.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

bump (into punks nuts)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Chris James 2 posted:

Goldmining it means the end of bumping it

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Why would anyone not bump this thread though? Is there a chance that everyone here will forget the time that Satoshi Kojima bashed CM Punk's nuts with an elbow drop?

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I am on a Zoom meeting and have to keep muting because I'm remembering this and giggling constantly. Right in the dick. LMFAO.

Make it your zoom background

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Punk awakens in the middle of the night, clutching his groin and screaming a terrified "KOJIMA!!!"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he "zoom"ed straight to the nuts.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

two years ago on this day, Eddie Kingston dunked on CM Punk almost as hard as Satoshi Kojima's elbow dunked on CM Punk's nuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO0j3xaZ53E

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
"You lowlife, scumbag, two-faced, narcissistic bitch" will forever and always be the best line in AEW history

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

He really dinged his dingdong hahaha

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

My dog kicked me in the dick the other day and I've been wondering if it was an accident or if he has the technology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Just remembered. lol lmao