Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

davidspackage posted:

Took me a few loops to see what was happening here. Did a dog just shoot across the road? Did someone toss out a stuffed dog at an inopportune moment?

No, doggo just seen too much Mission: Impossible.

I had to watch that multiple times to parse what the hell happened. I wanna know how that discussion at the end went.

“gently caress, sorry my dog launched itself off of the random tower behind my fence at your head. It’s happened enough that I am now insured to cover the damage to you and your bike.”

Or am I still not viewing everything correctly and that balcony isn’t situated strangely over a fence that appears to have a big enough yard for other dogs to play in.

Goddamn autocorrect is being a bitch today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Bored posted:

Goddamn autocorrect is being a bitch today

New iPhone? Mine's been fucky about it too lately.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Nfcknblvbl posted:

New iPhone? Mine's been fucky about it too lately.

Not new.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

Maybe it's an ios 17 thing then.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Autocorrect gets worse every year. Techbros innovating all sorts of good things into garbage.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Yeah it's actively getting worse on Android too

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I really like the feature with the Gboard swipe keyboard where it assumes what your sentence is going to be and refuses to put the word you're typing and instead puts something that only sort of matches your swipes. So you take the time to tap it out, and it still corrects to the wrong word. Very cool.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

SpacePig posted:

I really like the feature with the Gboard swipe keyboard where it assumes what your sentence is going to be and refuses to put the word you're typing and instead puts something that only sort of matches your swipes. So you take the time to tap it out, and it still corrects to the wrong word. Very cool.

The algorithm knows the conversation you should be having, not the one you want to have

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Biplane posted:

The algorithm knows the conversation you should be having, not the one you want to have

That makes no see our top 10 list of best Christmas gifts in 2023

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

That makes no see our top 10 list of best Christmas gifts in 2023

Thank you

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

But the other day my phone autocorrected mens sana in corpore sano into "men's sauna in corporate sale", so, it;s impossible to say if its bad or not,

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://packaged-media.redd.it/lmwi...1f066bc0951#t=0

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

:smith:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

love blooms on the battlefield

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

It sprays him like a frightened octopus.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh god it keeps happening

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
My phone corrected "matriarchy" to "mariachi" yesterday when I was making a joke about the long men's room walk video to my mom and it made my joke way funnier so I think it's a plus

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Scratch Monkey posted:

love blooms on the battlefield

To complete the condiment trifecta, I once dropped a large open jar of relish. We found relish on the ceiling in the next room, plus pretty much everywhere in the kitchen.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

BrideOfUglycat posted:

Canada's very own Rachel Dolezal

Rachel Dolehzal

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

deoju posted:

I've heard that darker skinned white people in the US used to claim Indian heritage because it was seen as less shameful than African American or Latino. Like a few generations later your 1/4 black grandma might tell you that your great grandma was a Cherokee princess or some poo poo.

One of the genealogy groups that I follow turned into a turf war when one of the more prolific posters obsessed with the melungeons asked a skeptic to prove claims with evidence and whaddya know, the skeptic did. Or at least tried to--I quit the group after melungeon lady kept posting screed after screed.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

M'lungeon:tipshat:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This is absolutely perfect.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Just put in a black and white filter on this and someone saying "Always having trouble handling your pizza sauce!?" wahh wahh

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/wVy4xvr.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/LHa6Fi8.mp4

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

I brought my Drake posted:

One of the genealogy groups that I follow turned into a turf war when one of the more prolific posters obsessed with the melungeons asked a skeptic to prove claims with evidence and whaddya know, the skeptic did. Or at least tried to--I quit the group after melungeon lady kept posting screed after screed.

I know a melungeon. His name is Cecil and he is hella drunk all the time, and looks exactly like the woodcut on the Wiki article. His voice is like if Foghorn Leghorn smoked a million discount cigarettes.

Uh, Cecil-based schad... Oh, so he did overnight cleaning at a bar I worked for, and he would "help shut down" for drinks. Problem was the more drinks he had the slower he would go and you couldn't leave until he did. So the night I quit I didn't have to close, and the guy they were replacing me with was closing for the first time. I got Cecil as drunk as he's ever been and from reports they didn't get out until nine in the morning.

Also one time he was helping a friend paint a rental property and he passed out while painting, and my buddy walked in with potential tenants to find Cecil passed out in a huge puddle of landlord-white paint.

I don't see him as much anymore

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
e: nm

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

That’s so mean!

good one, Carnie. Good one

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

I brought my Drake posted:

A Melungeon man I met once said the term came from the bootlegger woman identified in that wikipedia article, Haley Mullin. Mullin Gin--> Melungeon. He also said they were a descended from Turkish sailors that were rescued from a sinking ship bound for America that didn't turn around.

True or not, they are cool stories.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Someone have the compilation that's either that guy, or a different guy operating the same ride, just doing variations of that over and over again?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

Someone have the compilation that's either that guy, or a different guy operating the same ride, just doing variations of that over and over again?

At this point it's probably standard practice at most rides.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Admiral Joeslop posted:

The Big Shot operator at the Stratosphere in Vegas got me with this in 2001.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

davidspackage posted:

Took me a few loops to see what was happening here. Did a dog just shoot across the road? Did someone toss out a stuffed dog at an inopportune moment?

No, doggo just seen too much Mission: Impossible.

yeah first time it almost looked like someone poorly cgi'ed in something running down the steet

Tagra
Apr 7, 2006

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

https://twitter.com/BorboaGrant/status/1107727029493874688

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I would assume, I just know long one was posted in this thread or it's precursor and wanna see it again.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Here's another road rage guy eating poo poo
https://i.imgur.com/QTYX9eN.mp4

"Who ordered the bukake bucket?"

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Overdrawn at the blood bank :drac:

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

I saw a really good one where the guy would discreetly drop a big bolt on the floor, and pick it up and say "Hold on, this just fell from your se-" as they were launched.

On a similar note:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIkQtlc8Jk4

Lady has an orgasm on Slingshot ride, Her boyfriend's reaction is pretty amusing.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

The new Harley Quinn pilot looking good

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Food Boner posted:

Literally why siba inu were bred

Pretty sure that's a Basenji

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU