Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hearing reports that's Hezbollah's military strategy being run by bernie's 2020 team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Cuttlefush posted:

im here working my rear end off to defeat the idf and hezbollah is just hanging me out to dry

many are calling them "libsbollah"

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
America is sending 300 additional troops.

https://twitter.com/kann_news/status/1719411687013437912?t=iGmFfutDLVu1Xw-BZSuHdQ&s=19

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Heartening good news and tiresomely predictable news!

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

escalate escalate escalate when does it stop

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
If it's been 24 hours and israel lost 22 vehicles in open country epty fields they're gonna have a really bad time.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Sancho Banana posted:

America is sending 300 additional troops.

are they expecting the persians to finally get involved?

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Al-Saqr posted:

If it's been 24 hours and israel lost 22 vehicles in open country epty fields they're gonna have a really bad time.

their plan is to force hamas’s elite killbots to reach their preset kill limit and shut down

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Israeli tanks are like buggy GTA cars. They'll just start smoking and exploding if too many are on screen

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

Urgent | Abu Ubaida: We introduced into this battle for the first time canisters used from zero distance against tanks

Anyone know what this is referring to? Some kind of magnetic shaped charge or something?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

err posted:

escalate escalate escalate when does it stop

300 seems like a real half rear end number. like the u.s. is going to send just enough military to be able to say it tried government intervention and it didn't work, now israel must be privatized

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Didn't win the chili cook-off contest at work, I don't think my all baby chili was a hit

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Karach posted:

Breakthrough Imminent: Pale-Aged Semantics

Something stirs in you - something *interdisciplinary.* Is it a newly formed reaction to the tyrannical anti-colonial tendencies all around you, or something you've always had? One thing is for sure: you're not a *mild* fascist. Oh no, these are incendiary thoughts aimed at undermining the very pillars of historiography. Could you fashion them into some sort of *weapon*, perhaps? A first strike weapon to decapitate the woke hegemony...

lol, pretty good

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the middle finger is so funny

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Retromancer posted:

This is basically Bibi's ideology, yes.

There's an unspoken thoughtline in the Israeli ideology that the Ashkenazi are weak and deserved the holocaust for getting diaspora'd and the only true heirs to Israel are the middle eastern Jews.

But don't the Ashkenazi treat the Middile Eastern and Spanish Jews like utter garbage because Zionism isnatbits heart still a white supremacist ideology?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Is there a reason the Bibi and the other Israeli guys giving interviews are wearing black shirts with no ties?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

its pretty obvious at this point that israel has been given the green light to try and kill gaza by the arab countries which explains why the arab countries are behaving the way they are.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Is there a reason the Bibi and the other Israeli guys giving interviews are wearing black shirts with no ties?

its because theyre nazis

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Al-Saqr posted:

its because theyre nazis

yep

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

The Voice of Labor posted:

300 seems like a real half rear end number. like the u.s. is going to send just enough military to be able to say it tried government intervention and it didn't work, now israel must be privatized

its nowhere near enough to do anything of note on the front Gaza. I have to think this is security for US stuff in Isreal, with spec ops guys being hidden in there to go do nasty poo poo in the shadows. Freeing up more IDF people to go murder Gazans

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Clip-On Fedora posted:

have you seen Starship Troopers

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Even as a deterrence signal this is really weak. US military hoping they can manage this purely on reputation.

Al-Saqr posted:

its pretty obvious at this point that israel has been given the green light to try and kill gaza by the arab countries which explains why the arab countries are behaving the way they are.

There's no question. Biden gave Netenyahu the go ahead to do whatever Israel wants to do. Any talks of "humanitarian pause" from the US, or highlighting the almost negligible amount of aid going in, are pure PR management on the international stage. Which, by the way, is largely not working.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

quote:

Top New York Human Rights Official Resigns in Protest Over UN’s Handling of Israel-Hamas War
The 30-year veteran called Israel's retaliation a 'wholesale slaughter of the Palestinian people' in his resignation letter

https://twitter.com/CraigMokhiber/status/1718266440145424649

https://twitter.com/CraigMokhiber/status/1719015093071945847

https://twitter.com/Raminho/status/1719385390086271164

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

and there it is. the mohammad dahlan plan.

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1719416768807227579?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

every member of the PA must be eliminated and every arab country must be overthrown

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Slavvy posted:

Anyone know what this is referring to? Some kind of magnetic shaped charge or something?

your posts

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

Belgian trade unions refuse to load Israeli weapon shipments
https://twitter.com/peter_mertens/status/1719312314548007226
hell yeah. we're finally uncucking the belgian unions. let's go.

Bouillon Rube posted:

The longshoremans union in Oakland actually blocked a Zim (shipping line owned by the Israeli govt) vessel from berthing a few years ago. Would love to see this happen nationwide but I’m sure Genocide Joe would intervene just like when he shut down the rail unions earlier this year.

https://jacobin.com/2021/06/palestine-zim-oakland-boycott-ship-ilwu-local-10/
i think the most famous example of this is the scottish union blockade of pinochet's chile.

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

So, wait, you can just do that?

"I'm Jewish now!" And off to Israel you go???

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

israel admits to Jabalya bombing

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1719416385418182740

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

many are calling them "libsbollah"

libanon

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

italian dock workers did the same in 2021 iirc

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

its because theyre nazis

RealityWarCriminal posted:

have you seen Starship Troopers

I already knew that I just thought there might be a SPECIAL reason they were doing it

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

genocide

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

and there it is. the mohammad dahlan plan.

https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1719416768807227579?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

every member of the PA must be eliminated and every arab country must be overthrown

this would be bad, right

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

You have one hour before it turns into a Hamas misfire

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

"reportedly left many people dead"

what else happens when someone bombs a refugee camp? :confused:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

thalweg posted:

this would be bad, right

the pa is a worthless collaborationist puppet gov yes

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Honky Mao posted:

You have one hour before it turns into a Hamas misfire

Why pretend to hide it anymore. Everyone knows and are letting them

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Send 300 bodybags as well inshallah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I’m seeing 400 dead? Surely that can’t be right.