Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Just been for a walk around the village, most young lasses wearing devil horns, most young lads wearing balaclava helmets and smoking the skunk cannabis vapes :devil:

Not quite sure if this is the grape replacement that geebeebies keeps going on about but don't really give a poo poo either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Are they the lot who unfurled the banner of Mussolini previously? Because that was pretty good in my book.

To be clear - it wasn’t a pro Mussolini banner.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Pleased to report the Palestine flag is still flying at Forest Green Rovers as of Saturday

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
oh god the ecotricity charlatan

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

sebzilla posted:

Pleased to report the Palestine flag is still flying at Forest Green Rovers as of Saturday

Played as Forest Green Rovers in manager mode in FIFA one year. Good to hear they're one of the good uns

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i hope you all had/are having a lovely halloween, here are my halloween lights :spooky::drac::ghost:

they are pirate pumpkins, you see :spooky:

local supervalu had a good halloween game going

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

halloween is over now get ready for
C H R I S T M A S

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
IT'S NOT OVER IT'S STILL HALLOWEEN NIGHT YOU GO OUTSIDE WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT YOU'LL GET MUGGED AND HAPPYSLAPPED BY ROVING ANCIENT SPIRITS AND RIGHTLY SO :mad:

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

crispix posted:

IT'S NOT OVER IT'S STILL HALLOWEEN NIGHT YOU GO OUTSIDE WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT YOU'LL GET MUGGED AND HAPPYSLAPPED BY ROVING ANCIENT SPIRITS AND RIGHTLY SO :mad:

At midnight the ghosts all had to go home, that's the rules

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Do the ghosts obey DST or not?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Brendan Rodgers posted:

At sunrise, you fool! You maniac!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Future Video GamesUK posted:

At sunrise, you fool! You maniac!

does this mean halloween in the north pole won't end until spring?

what a wonderful place

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

kecske posted:

halloween is over now get ready for
C H R I S T M A S

You forgot Poppymas. That's next.
Cue all those in their 50s who were fighting the beaches down in the trenches etc.

And who can forget Jermany Cromblin's jig.

Narrator: Reader, he wasn't dancing a jig, it was a doctored sequence of photos removing the image of the veteran he was actually talking to.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear

Brendan Rodgers posted:

in 1980s horror film world you and OP are the two tit heads full of bravado who die first

i'm the cautious, conscientious one who finds the book and saves your ex-girlfriend from a terrible fate (ex because you died because you were stupid idiot)

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

HELLO WEEN
:dong:

Oct 4, 2005

I've never seen a trick or treater in the decade I've lived here. Then again, I've never seen a Halloween where it didn't piss it down.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

crispix posted:

in 1980s horror film world you and OP are the two tit heads full of bravado who die first

i'm the cautious, conscientious one who finds the book and saves your ex-girlfriend from a terrible fate (ex because you died because you were stupid idiot)

Now look what you've done, you've turned the ween against them!

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

1965917 posted:

I've never seen a trick or treater in the decade I've lived here. Then again, I've never seen a Halloween where it didn't piss it down.

Last sunday a bunch of kids knocked on my door and said trick or treat. I was totally flabbergasted and didn't have any candy. Wasn't even October 31st though I don't think anyone here gives a poo poo about the exact date. I guess if we're gonna adopt the custom in Finland we'll make sure it happens on a weekend.

And we already have a custom where kids dressed up and went asking for candy, that's easter. Do we really need two?

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Hooray for daylight savings, boots filled with candy and done for the night by 7pm.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

His Divine Shadow posted:

Last sunday a bunch of kids knocked on my door and said trick or treat. I was totally flabbergasted and didn't have any candy. Wasn't even October 31st though I don't think anyone here gives a poo poo about the exact date. I guess if we're gonna adopt the custom in Finland we'll make sure it happens on a weekend.

And we already have a custom where kids dressed up and went asking for candy, that's easter. Do we really need two?

What the gently caress

No, you need one, and it's Halloween. Going around asking for candy on Easter? Demented. Are they like "Crucifixion or treat!"??

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Ms Adequate posted:

What the gently caress

No, you need one, and it's Halloween. Going around asking for candy on Easter? Demented. Are they like "Crucifixion or treat!"??

That's a hell of a trick, tbf. I'd prefer they egg and tp my house like those American TV shows.

grobbo
May 29, 2014
https://twitter.com/lukeakehurst/status/1719642667221471541

Good news, folks - we've arrived at 'Israeli airstrikes are Jeremy Corbyn's fault for not negotiating an unconditional surrender.'

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

JEREMY CROMBUBDULLAH

Maybe the UK should have never loving existed and this would never have transpired in the first place. This is clearly Norway's fault.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

grobbo posted:

Good news, folks - we've arrived at 'Israeli airstrikes are Jeremy Corbyn's fault for not negotiating an unconditional surrender.'

"Hamas should unconditionally surrender so the Israelis can genocide Palestine without any more of their soldiers dying" is certainly a take.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
Lukewarm takehurst

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

What else do you expect from the var of piss himself?

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Watching the biggest, smoothest brains tie themselves in knots to justify the slaughter of an entire people

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Luke's lucky I deleted twitter after that bald fascist bought it or I would have delivered a linguistic killshot I would've.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Miftan posted:

That's a hell of a trick, tbf. I'd prefer they egg and tp my house like those American TV shows.

Hah - our local FB group is full of people saying their houses & cars have been egged by the local feral kids just lately. Seems to be the latest kid-craze.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

It's blocked me haha. (Via a list I think as I never directly engaged with it).

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

In the small town in the US that I grew up in "Trick or Treat Night" was specifically between 6-8pm, always in the middle of the week, and never on actual Halloween cuz if you had it on actual Halloween the kids would get up to no good or something

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

grobbo posted:

It's under-reported that Corbyn-19 can cross the blood-brain barrier. Symptoms of long Corbyn can persist for years after the initial infection.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Ms Adequate posted:

What the gently caress

gently caress you, there are other cultures than the american one.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

What's the best union to join as a public sector worker?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Red Oktober posted:

Are they the lot who unfurled the banner of Mussolini previously? Because that was pretty good in my book.

Yup, repeatedly, when playing Nazio. All my club managed was one fan hitting the Nazio dugout with a catheter bag full of piss.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

grobbo posted:

Leaving aside the 'don't join all the dots' logic of insisting on an unconditional surrender as a form of ceasefire...

Hasn't Corbyn's entire approach for the 40-odd years he's been in Parliament to talk to all sides in these sorts of conflicts to try and keep open a path to a negotiated peaceful solution? Like, that's His Whole Deal. To the point of what can come across as utopian naivety? With the regularity of an atomic clock you can predict that J. Corbyn MP will say that he abhores all violence by any and all sides and will support a negotiated settlement in accordance with international law?

Like, that was why he talked with the IRA in the 1980s - to keep the possibility and the line of communication open. Hence why the government was talking to them secretly and insisting JC was wrong for talking to them publicly...

Do Akehurst etc. Al think Corbyn is on the phone to Hamas urging them to kill Israeli civilians and use Palestinian children as human shields? Some of them probably do, sadly.

Reminds me of the encounter I had c.2018 when someone said that he genuinely feared that Jeremley Crobins would start a nuclear war if he was PM because he was so clearly filled with anger at the world and was on a tripwire of existential rage. Can't remember what specifically 'informed' that impression. Probably because Labour proposed letting rental tenancies count towards credit history or some other milquetoast progressive idea.

He really did break brains.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

gently caress you, there are other cultures than the american one.

Haha, that's funny because it's untrue

BalloonFish posted:

Do Akehurst etc. Al think

No, Luke Akehurst does not think

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

forkboy84 posted:

Haha, that's funny because it's untrue

Those lads that live untouched by modern civilization on that island and throw spears at helicopters and tourists on surfboards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Ms Adequate posted:

What the gently caress

I mean we eat easter eggs in the UK and I don't think that's celebrating the actions of the Roman army, there.