Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

I watch all of it every time :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Cybertruck owners will survive a drive by bow-and-arrowing but they’ll die anyway when FSD drives them into a brick wall

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

some kinda jackal posted:

Cybertruck owners will survive a drive by bow-and-arrowing but they’ll die anyway when FSD drives them into a brick wall

nah, they'll just take the arrow to the face because they rolled down their window to scream at the traffic around them

and then fsd will drive them into a brick wall

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

They’ll survive the initial impact and burn to death because rescuers can’t get them out.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

If you took one look at the cybertruck interor and assumed anyone is surviving even a low speed impact in that thing then I honestly don’t know what to say :lol:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

do you have to show them your v-card at the door, or do they let just anybody shop there

you know i thought about this on the drive back from groceries, and i believe that was the summer after i had lost my virginity. thank you for inquiring

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Lysidas posted:

neat, both of our cars have one of these on the floor under the driver's seat toward the door: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XFGCWB6/

i would certainly not mind a keychain version of that

https://a.co/d/5nq0avT is the one I've got, pulls right off the keychain easily enough if you have to use it, but I've never had it come off accidentally

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

graph posted:

you know i thought about this on the drive back from groceries, and i believe that was the summer after i had lost my virginity. thank you for inquiring

im impressed they stayed open through the pandemic!

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
lmao

ill bet he thinks the main character in dune is named 'dune'

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

I don't think the real Radioactive Man wears a plastic smock with a picture of himself on it.

besides; both BR movies HAVE cars - the spinner is iconic!

EricBauman
Nov 30, 2005

DOLF IS RECHTVAARDIG
tbf to musk, there's a south african guy known as blade runner (because he has carbon fiber blades for legs)

most famous for murdering his gf while taking a poo poo and was denied parole this year

his nightstand probably looked like musk's

EricBauman fucked around with this message at 09:05 on Nov 1, 2023

tak
Jan 31, 2003

lol demowned
Grimey Drawer

EricBauman posted:

thf to musk

why

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
teslas already have a "mad max" mode. because it's a luxury sedan — something like the star of mad max, madmax, would have driven

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

EricBauman posted:

tbf to musk, there's a south african guy known as blade runner (because he has carbon fiber blades for legs)

most famous for murdering his gf while taking a poo poo and was denied parole this year

his nightstand probably looked like musk's

Roses are red
Violets are glorious
Never sneak up
On Oscar Pistorius

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Love openly aspiring to the "future" as depicted by a 1982 film based on a 1968 novel about hunting runaway slaves in 2019 Los Angeles.

Clerical Terrors
Apr 24, 2016

I'm so tired, I'm so very tired
Actually I think you'll find his name isn't "Bladerunner", it's "Doandroidsdreamofelectricsheep".

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

EricBauman posted:

was he taking a poo poo or was his gf taking a poo poo

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
“Almost all subsonic projectiles” k so that doesn’t even include NATO standard 9mm

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

okay what is this about exactly, what is musk cringing about?

FurtherReading
Sep 4, 2007

Wheany posted:

okay what is this about exactly, what is musk cringing about?

Stephen King posted this instead of responding to either of his le epic burns from the other day.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

raminasi posted:

was he taking a poo poo or was his gf taking a poo poo

well she had locked herself in the bathroom, widely presumed to get away from him trying to beat her up so he shot her through the locked door

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Further Reading posted:

Stephen King posted this instead of responding to either of his le epic burns from the other day.

it can't be that stupid, you must be explaining it wrong

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Tesseraction posted:

well she had locked herself in the bathroom, widely presumed to get away from him trying to beat her up so he shot her through the locked door

she should have locked herself in a cybertruck clearly

"Bulletproof for everything except the things it isn't" is certainly technically correct.

also what about the glass you idiot?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

really looking forward to seeing the effects of saltwater and rain exposure does to this piece of poo poo

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
coming under arrow fire is a real problem for me on my daily commute past north sentinel island so i'm pretty happy to see this new feature tested

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
my dad restored an old 70s highway patrol cruiser and dresses up as Santa and does Santa patrol for the kids and whatnot. anyway he ran a stop sign and got t boned and with no airbags and no crumple poo poo he was surprisingly fine! just a few broken ribs no big deal.

what’s that? his insides were liquified and he had severe internal bleeding and almost died! if anyone survives a cybertruck collision, it won’t be for very long

dad ok now tho but for real gently caress anyone who puts their kids in these things (it will never be produced)

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Europe took one look at all the sharp edges and the angles designed to crush bones and told Musk for gently caress off. Murica and the NHSTA approved it lmfao.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh you're right, the EU regs have said it's non-compliant since 2019

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"it's bulletproof if you throw the bullets at the car. checkmate wokes!"

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

FMguru posted:

lmao

ill bet he thinks the main character in dune is named 'dune'

he was just walking around the house saying it like the asian guy until grimes begged him to stop

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Further Reading posted:

100% I would put money on at some point Elon making a developer give him his own view so he can see whether someone saw his reply or not.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

100% I would put money on at some point Elon making a developer give him his own view so he can see whether someone saw his reply or not.

I would put money that he's read various DMs

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I would put money that he's read various DMs

lmao no bet

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

it's bulletproof against everything except, ah, it says here, "bullets"? no, that can't be right

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

it's bulletproof as long as you gently toss the bullets at it, idiot

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
here's a list of subsonic projectiles i'd like to see fired at that lovely box of metal:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE was a movie that Stephen King directed while completely tits-up on cocaine

that movie legit scared the heck out of me as a kid lol.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

akadajet posted:

that movie legit scared the heck out of me as a kid lol.

this scene. gave little me nightmares.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Jq6hKiLUQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Strafe the Cybertruck with Musk in it with an A-10.