Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Trevor bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

EvilBeard posted:

I don't see how saying he had impressive throws but he needs to get more consisent down to down is dunking on poor mayo boy. Anytime anyone tries to have a real conversation about anything the Titan mouthbreathers just start shouting BIG JEFF and TREVOR BUST and no real conversation can be had. TAKE THE STATS AND SHOVE THEM, MAYO BOY IS TOM BRADY FUSED WITH PAT MAHOMES BIG JEFF TITAN UP

Nice meltdown

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I also remember Mariota lighting up TB in his first start and looking like all the answered prayers so I will be cautiously optimistic on Levi’s

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

sad to see former Colts legend Josh McDaniels relieved of his coaching duties

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

EvilBeard posted:

I don't see how saying he had impressive throws but he needs to get more consisent down to down is dunking on poor mayo boy. Anytime anyone tries to have a real conversation about anything the Titan mouthbreathers just start shouting BIG JEFF and TREVOR BUST and no real conversation can be had. TAKE THE STATS AND SHOVE THEM, MAYO BOY IS TOM BRADY FUSED WITH PAT MAHOMES BIG JEFF TITAN UP

It's okay. The titans fans have trouble understanding nuance.

For instance, if someone said

"will Levis had a good game, but he's a rookie, and even if he's the best rookie to ever play QB, the titans have more problems they need to fix to be a good team."

Theyll probably just take this mild criticism of a football team as a personal insult, and somehow spin it into further affirmation that the titans are secretly a contender and everyone else is too jealous of how good they are to admit that.

Talking to tits fans can be like talking to a parrot--sometimes the bird seems capable of conversation, but deep down, it doesn't really understand the meaning of words, ya know?

KrunkMcGrunk fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Nov 1, 2023

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm in shambles over the fact that the Tits have the best QB in the division.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Kirios posted:

I'm in shambles over the fact that the Tits have the best QB in the division.

Best QB in the NFL, you meant to say!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Wasn't really thinking it but KrunkMcGrunk has a point if Billy Jeans is the real deal this team can make a run the afc is wide open

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
At this rate the titans will be back in the afc north by December. Titan up

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

Talking to tits fans can be like talking to a parrot--sometimes the bird seems capable of conversation, but deep down, it doesn't really understand the meaning of words, ya know?

big Jeff

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh
just let people exercise their God-given right as football fans and wildly overreact to one game

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
Nerds in here hollering at me to quit having fun, lol, well to that I say BIG JEFF

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I look forward to Mr Levis unleashing yet more dragons

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Ironic Twist posted:

just let people exercise their God-given right as football fans and wildly overreact to one game
sorry, Football Law states you should get in your wild overreactions and hottest takes in the first 24 hours after a game and you should get back to more normal levels of spice starting tuesday, this continuous degree of takes is gauche and unfashionable

Ironic Twist
Aug 3, 2008

I'm bokeh, you're bokeh

JT Jag posted:

sorry, Football Law states you should get in your wild overreactions and hottest takes in the first 24 hours after a game and you should get back to more normal levels of spice starting tuesday, this continuous degree of takes is gauche and unfashionable

we got the football feds in the football threads, boys

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Ironic Twist posted:

not that my permission is needed, but you guys are free to wildly overreact, of course. i am also free to talk poo poo and make fun of you.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Ironic Twist posted:

we got the football feds in the football threads, boys

A C A B

it's gameday, titan up

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Gamedays are an appropriate day for wild takes and reactions. Proceed.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Who let this hall monitor in the Titans Appreciation Megathread 2023

Billy Jeans is tossing three TDs for the Titties tonight, book it

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’m predicting seven sacks of Billy Jeans, six sacks of Kenny Pickett. Levis only throws two touchdowns but no INTs in a 20-10 win over the pathetic Steelers

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
One touchdown throw to burks, one to whyle, and a td run for spears, in my opinion

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

A rookie QB has never won at Heinz FieldAcrisure, but Billy Jeans ascends

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
big Levi's

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

big Levi's

Jncos

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Levissance

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Hasta Levis-ta, Kenny

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Wingardium Levisosa

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
If Levis loses to the Steelers, he loving sucks, is a bum, needs to be traded, the salty Colts fans were right, etc. If he wins, Titans are going to the Super Bowl. Tie, uh, BIG JEFF, thanks, that's all I've got.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Derrick Henry will throw a TD pass and tie Ryan Tannehill tonight.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Mega64 posted:

Now this is the good poo poo right here

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Mega64 posted:

Ryan is inactive, that's Billy Jeans catching that ball

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

I would not be surprised if King Cat is a Malik Willis package going forward, where they start in a standard look and then motion Willis out. Henry hits the TE leaking out of a block like he did with Whyle anyway.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
When the steelers aren't up his rear end levis looks good

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Hucking it flat footed to NWI was rad

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Like, my point about the Titans needing to draft all the o-line it can get stands, but drat is the Levis pick justifying itself.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Probably Magic posted:

Like, my point about the Titans needing to draft all the o-line it can get stands, but drat is the Levis pick justifying itself.

Yeah at this point it has to be their main focus this offseason. This is brutal.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Oline is real bad. I would like the 5 best of the trash to stop getting hurt tia

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
That two-minute drive was a thing of beauty.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Mega64 posted:

That two-minute drive was a thing of beauty.

Soears keeps his feet under him, thats a touchdown every day of the week too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
They kneel that poo poo out if they have Tannehill