Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Dexo posted:

Furkan Korkmaz

this boy ain't nice??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2TaDbqCOTg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DC Murderverse posted:

Is there anyone who’s a full -10 on both the Dawg and Boy Nice scales? Like someone who is totally unclutch and also a real dick about it

Embiid

Aye Doc posted:

Karl Anthony towns

ehh, Towns usually owns his failures instead of throwing other people under the bus

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Towns has critically low levels of dog in him.

Does pretty decently on the that boy nice scale tho

The opposite player is like PJ Tucker

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Dexo posted:

Towns has critically low levels of dog in him.

Does pretty decently on the that boy nice scale tho

yeah, I was only defending his TBN scale.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

kingcobweb posted:

Wemby got that frog in him

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I’m still thinking about W’s little backwards and-1 flick yesterday.

Dog remains to be seen but early signs point to nice

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Dexo posted:

Tony Allen was like this too

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

DC Murderverse posted:

Is there anyone who’s a full -10 on both the Dawg and Boy Nice scales? Like someone who is totally unclutch and also a real dick about it

Dion Waiters

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"

Shear Modulus posted:

Dion Waiters

I had a double-take as I tried to remember who this is/was.

Apparently he got a ring from the 2020 Lakers championship for whatever minutes he played that year after getting kicked off Miami and waived by the Grizzlies.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Some fun Dion Waiters facts:

- he made his college teammates call him "Kobe Wade" because he considered himself a mixture of kobe and wade
- he tricked the cavs into picking him 4th overall by pretending he had a promise from a team to draft him and refusing to participate in any workouts for any team (this actually rules)
-
https://x.com/dionwaiters3/status/517158752345415682?s=20

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

thats NBA Champion Dion Waiters

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dion had a very important role on that team, which was allowing the Lakers to field a team and make the minutes pass in those awful regular season bubble games.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Pacers watchers, how's the team looking with Just Got Paid Bruce Brown in the starting lineup? Looks like he's playing more of a spot-up role off of Haliburton.

Him talking about the Pacers offering him the contract was really funny (~1:04:15 if the timestamp doesn't work). I love how NBA players act when they're just talking with another player they know, instead of giving Interview Answers to Interview Questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NnRgsmKR7I&t=3859s

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

Dexo posted:

they are both that boy nice. They have some upside potential for dawg tho.

also they aren't mutually exclusive, you can both be nice and have that dog in you.

I dunno, I would've put Chet in the 90th percentile of dawg. I know he doesn't look like it, but that just raises the question, do you have to watch them play to give them boy nice/dog ratings, or can it be done just by looking at them?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

our old friend cash considerations is back!
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1719803158078296368

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

dokmo posted:

I dunno, I would've put Chet in the 90th percentile of dawg. I know he doesn't look like it, but that just raises the question, do you have to watch them play to give them boy nice/dog ratings, or can it be done just by looking at them?

Anyone who looks at a picture of Nikola Jokic and correctly guesses his That Boy Nice level gets a MacArthur grant

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

quote:

-On May 3, 2021, Petrušev declared for the 2021 NBA draft. Petrušev was selected with the 50th overall pick by the Philadelphia 76ers in the 2021 NBA Draft. Following the draft, Petrušev remained in Europe.
-On July 17, 2023, Petrušev signed with the Philadelphia 76ers.
-On October 29, 2023, Petrušev made not only his NBA debut, but also played in what became his only game with the 76ers, grabbing only one rebound in two minutes and 41 seconds of action.
-On November 1, 2023, the Los Angeles Clippers acquired Petrušev, James Harden, and P.J. Tucker from the 76ers.
-On November 1, 2023, the Los Angeles Clippers Traded Petrusev to the Sacramento Kings

:lol: Welcome to the NBA!

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
I hope he didn’t buy a condo

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM

morestuff posted:

I hope he didn’t buy a condo

His wife is about to repost Lauren Holliday's IG post

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

big boi posted:

Anyone who looks at a picture of Nikola Jokic and correctly guesses his That Boy Nice level gets a MacArthur grant

Joker is allowed to be nice because his brothers standing immediately behind him are mean like junkyard pit bulls

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

kingcobweb posted:

Pacers watchers, how's the team looking with Just Got Paid Bruce Brown in the starting lineup? Looks like he's playing more of a spot-up role off of Haliburton.

So good. You are right about the spot up role, and he has been real great in it. So many slashers and great passers on the team he is finding every open corner pass.

The Pacers offense looks a bit junky in the halfcourt so far, but their shooting has been boosting them (It's why there is that loss to the bulls, shooting wasn't there). His defense is exactly what you expect, solid so far with the added bonus of being in way more position for rebounds with the Pacers love of helpside Myles being a block machine.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

big boi posted:

Tony Allen was like this too

Tony Allen set the all-time high water mark for the dawg index

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Libertine posted:

Rodman?

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Reggie Evans

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Rodman and Evans are high but no way are they Tony Allen high on TDI

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

tony allen was one of my favorite players when he was on the celtics

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Libertine posted:

its reggie evans and its not even close.

man's entire skillset was dawg

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Reggie has the highest dog to nice ratio.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
can't wait for dame time to turn this deficit around

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
How quickly everyone wants to move on from the Karate Kid himself, Bruce Bowen 3x NBA champion

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

DC Murderverse posted:

jimmer

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Libertine posted:

Ron Artest

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

denzel valentine

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

hifi posted:

jimmer

No way dude. He wasn’t nba quality but he was the definition of “that boy nice” in college.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

DC Murderverse posted:

who was that guy who had the insane celebration in college with the old guy looking disgusted and another guy yelling "gently caress you"

That guy.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

who was that guy who had the insane celebration in college with the old guy looking disgusted and another guy yelling "gently caress you"

That guy.

the LEgend of Marshall Henderson

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

DC Murderverse posted:

Laettner

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Blazers turned that whole game around once they benched Scoot :|

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

R.D. Mangles posted:

the LEgend of Marshall Henderson

https://twitter.com/CBKReport/status/1624859082799689739

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Papercut posted:

Blazers turned that whole game around once they benched Scoot :|

That’s not true he lead the comeback at the start of the 3rd. Then he hurt is ankle….