Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Edge & Christian posted:

Miz and Daniel Bryan had two full length singles matches on PPV in 2010 and 2018, which got *** 1/2 and *** 3/4 from Meltzer and Cagematch ratings of 7.71 and 7.48 respectively.

MJF and Bryan Danielson have only had one singles match, rated ***** 3/4 and 9.61 by Cagematch.

But if you add the two Miz matches together they managed to get ******* 1/4 stars and a combined Cagematch rating of 15.19 in under an hour's worth of wrestling, whereas MJF needed over an hour to get less than six snowflakes, so in many ways Miz *is* the superior opponent.

The numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for MJF at Sacrifice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GYBATMike/status/1719779474009419945

https://twitter.com/lewkmiler/status/1719761461055041869

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Boy, that first guy must have LOVED Mark Madden!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWcp5cEv4nw

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Benne posted:

Nobody cared about the stupid tag rope until JR started bitching about it on TV because he hates multi-man matches

tony schiavone saying "you've GOT to give the people what they want" as the camera shakily zooms in on a babyface's hand clearly touching the rope as he tags his partner

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I love the tag rope :(

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

Stop booking these giant arenas and maybe try selling out a few high school gyms

AEW needs to stirctly run the Paducah Civic Center and the Murfreesboro Flea Market.

Come see our wrasslin' show as we raise money to send the Girls' JV Volleyball team to Regionals.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Ganso Bomb posted:

I love the tag rope :(

I like it when heels give out about nobody following the rules while also blatantly breaking the rules. I can't help but like it.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

You could have found out what they'd do in WWE except WWE cancelled them for going to an AEW show

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Testekill posted:

I like it when heels give out about nobody following the rules while also blatantly breaking the rules. I can't help but like it.

Yeah, especially stuff like when someone from the heel stable is on commentary and cries that the face should be DQed for attacking their friends at ringside after their buddies spend the whole match interfering and finally get payback for it.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/wwe_wwf_Junkie/status/1718003738881733001

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

As we all know, no one has ever been injured in a WWE ring and they definitely have never had any concussions.

That aside, the loving weird bloodthirsty nature of that tweet is disturbing. If that guy left his house at all, I’d be concerned.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

gently caress that racist

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

drake meme no: forehead pizza slicer
drake meme yes: forehead elbow slicer

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Ironically the pizza cutter did no serious damage.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

A Fancy Hat posted:

As we all know, no one has ever been injured in a WWE ring and they definitely have never had any concussions.

That aside, the loving weird bloodthirsty nature of that tweet is disturbing. If that guy left his house at all, I’d be concerned.

Not to mention Adam cole got hurt jumping from the stage to the floor.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

pretty sure a small slice to the forehead is a lot safer than bruising your brain

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

No blading makes you bleed so it’s way more dangerous

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

C. Everett Koop posted:

AEW needs to stirctly run the Paducah Civic Center and the Murfreesboro Flea Market.

Come see our wrasslin' show as we raise money to send the Girls' JV Volleyball team to Regionals.

Lawler just made a sizeable donation

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

He calls his pool house "regionals"

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

True fedpill brain, where Vince has convinced everyone that any sign of friendship is a sign of weakness.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Remember when Hogan wouldn't give Andre a title shot because they were friends and only did so after he sided with Heenan?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1720174554352357865

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Hausman is loving dead to Punk lol

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
This is my favourite x dot com account right now

https://twitter.com/pepsitruth/status/1720420262267772931?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021
big week for reddit strong takes

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Seriously, one incredibly mid episode of Dynamite and Tony bringing in Ric Flair to be part of the Sting retirement storyline, and the fedbrains are acting as if AEW is now as bad as 2000 WCW.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

TinTower posted:

Seriously, one incredibly mid episode of Dynamite and Tony bringing in Ric Flair to be part of the Sting retirement storyline, and the fedbrains are acting as if AEW is now as bad as 2000 WCW.

Yeah the episode wasn’t even like a bad episode it was just as mediocre as you can get. But also that’s just kind of how wrestling works.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sometimes an episode is bad because it doesn't have the special boy on it. The special boy is of course different for each viewer. I just don't take any of it seriously

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sometimes an episode is bad because it doesn't have the special boy on it. The special boy is of course different for each viewer. I just don't take any of it seriously

I was promised Danhausen

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Serperoth posted:

I was promised Danhausen

Oh trust me, it was a bad episode for this reason. Where is my special boy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gumball Gumption posted:

It's true, every episode of AEW TV that doesn't have Kento, Yuma, Atsuki, HAYATO, Yuma, Ryo, Dan, Hokuto, Hikaru, Suwama & Shuji on the show is just not worth my time.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

It's true, every episode of AEW TV that doesn't have Kento, Yuma, Atsuki, HAYATO, Yuma, Ryo, Dan, Hokuto, Hikaru, Suwama & Shuji on the show is just not worth my time.

Astronauts erasure, you hate to see it

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Coward Tony won't book my dream match because he's afraid Yamato will shoot Galleria Danielson's brittle neck and explode him into a million pieces.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

People are really upset SRS got an indie booking and is donating his fee to charity.

https://twitter.com/brogan_finlay/status/1720488279185752339

Brogan Finlay is 21 years old.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I think it’s a little weird for someone with his job and his place in the overall wrestling ecosystem to be in matches but he trains or has trained and doing BLP isn’t really what I’d call a conflict of interest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

TinTower posted:

Brogan Finlay is 21 years old.

yup lmao

https://twitter.com/Brogan_finlay/status/1720491284530413643?t=qU0EC9gi4rrVNqu3o77ZmA&s=19