Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:ghost::hf::trashed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:imunfunny::hf::D

Areola Grande

I'm enjoying some seagram's 7 blended American whiskey. what kind of vodka have u got there

:hchatter:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

I'm enjoying some seagram's 7 blended American whiskey. what kind of vodka have u got there

:hchatter:

I'm drinking Tito's tonight. It's one of the only good things to ever come out of Texas.

Escape From Noise

Barking Gecko posted:

I'm drinking Tito's tonight. It's one of the only good things to ever come out of Texas.

This is Butthole Surfers erasure.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Barking Gecko

Escape From Noise posted:

This is Butthole Surfers erasure.

Good.

Areola Grande

woah now. shots fired :aaa:

Barking Gecko

Areola Grande posted:

woah now. shots fired :aaa:

EFN is just cranky because he has to work nights. I mean, no grownup actually still likes "noise", right?

Areola Grande

:ohno:

Areola Grande

I'm still getting trashed and I still wanna talk about it :catbert:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

on that dab life

Areola Grande

same here what u got

Areola Grande

starting at noon we have Northern Limes™ badder by Proper©. at 3 o'clock we have the strongest live rosin I've ever dabbed which is Go! Blue Tarts™ by Cloud Cover©.

next at six o'clock ur lookin at Zookies diamonds by GOAT. last and least is the Papaya™ shatter by Heliocentric©.

I'm v high rn and I hope u are as well, dear reader :crossarms:

Areola Grande

the Zookies diamonds were a free sample for budtenders this week :dings:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

EFN is just cranky because he has to work nights. I mean, no grownup actually still likes "noise", right?

for the record the butthole surfers have always owned and shall continue 2 do so until further notice :haibrow:

https://youtu.be/qXWXopgge6k?si=dhgYtiRdvjYCC3Ut

Ass-penny

Butthole Surfers aren't really "noise" and counter to BG's logic I think being willing to listen to challenging music shows depth and thoughtfulness. noise is music that requires just a bit of engagement to really enjoy, it is not easy listening for philistines.

lol or maybe noise people are destroying everything and maturity is just listening to earworm bops all day, who am I to say

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

peanut

I finished a big work project(s) and it is time to trash, approx 4 sheets to le wind rn

peanut

This is very late 90s but/and I like it

peanut

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31j4DIpgY9U

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Areola Grande posted:

starting at noon we have Northern Limes™ badder by Proper©. at 3 o'clock we have the strongest live rosin I've ever dabbed which is Go! Blue Tarts™ by Cloud Cover©.

next at six o'clock ur lookin at Zookies diamonds by GOAT. last and least is the Papaya™ shatter by Heliocentric©.

I'm v high rn and I hope u are as well, dear reader :crossarms:

as someone who gets yeeted off 10mg edibles this picture enthralls and terrifies me

actually come to think of it it's kind of weird that i still get yeeted off 10mg edibles when i've been weed trashing nearabouts every single night for the last year and a half

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Areola Grande

Zoya posted:

as someone who gets yeeted off 10mg edibles this picture enthralls and terrifies me

actually come to think of it it's kind of weird that i still get yeeted off 10mg edibles when i've been weed trashing nearabouts every single night for the last year and a half

ur tolerance will be fine so long as u avoid concentrates. that's how I used to live but now I'm a weed lord by profession so :shrug:

Escape From Noise

Barking Gecko posted:

Lol. U think Butthole Surfers are noise.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Escape From Noise posted:

Lol. U think Butthole Surfers are noise.

I skipped a bit... Contextually, I think the idea is something might be noise because it's not appreciated... I agree and disagree. I like anything that sounds good to me even if others don't. BS, even though I've not heard them as much as I know, were contributory and thusly hold some value. Minor Threat isn't a loved band, but it's one of my faves because it was raw and hits well for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoEezZD71sc
I posted this also in the hello chat, but if anyone missed and is :trashed: and wants some brain fuckery that isn't evil or vile, give a view of the best commencement speach ever.

otherwise, Hi dudes. I am uhhh, whats the thing when ya do stuff and things are blurry and you wanna just hug people and chat online? Yeanahyea, it's TC. I'm on my last vodka and gatorade of the night and it'd be poor choicy to get more because i'd just drink whatever in the morn is left after i already drank too much. I'm wwwell off tonight and don't wanna trash close enough to the sun to burn my wings off.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Post isn't preview.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,Ass-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Barking Gecko

What's up TC? :cheers:

Visions of Valerie

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Barking Gecko posted:

rye

thanks for coming to my ted talk

Barking Gecko

Visions of Valerie posted:

rye

thanks for coming to my ted talk

:hmmyes: Spicy

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

:bang:

Barking Gecko

I did six Zoom interviews with job candidates today. I was very, very glad to finish work for the day.
:trashed:

Areola Grande

Barking Gecko posted:

I did six Zoom interviews with job candidates today. I was very, very glad to finish work for the day.
:trashed:

were any of em hirable

Areola Grande

I'm drinking vodka, smoking moon rocks and watching Renfield :munch:

Who's up and getting trashed w/ me

Papa Was A Video Toaster

yo

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

I just woke back up and am drinking a nice mix of gatorade and vodka. Sadly not watching Renfield, but it's on my rewatch list. Was more fun than I expected. I'm watching a Tim Minchin special where he's got an orchestra.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

:rznv:

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Areola Grande

sup fool. u gonna post that wax or what

:allears:

Areola Grande

this ^^^

how's it Zoya. what u smonking

Areola Grande

Zoya posted:

what can I say I've gone off the deep end in terms of tolerance :350: :350: :350: :350: :350:

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

Renfield didn't work out. Too much action!

:sax: :fyadride:

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

Areola Grande posted:

Renfield didn't work out. Too much action!

:sax: :fyadride:

I can only remember two action scenes. But I was playing Counter Strike:Condition Zero or whatever it's called.
In juckin' 2023 playing original CS games, Quake, Heretic, etc. haha, gently caress the last 30 years of developement.
I took a walk to the shop and got a pint and couple shots. Ran into the security dude I know and got to show him pix of my waist high skeleton from Halloween. He is a fan of the kid since I've been bringing the boy down to the store for years.
anyways.

nesamdoom fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Nov 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Areola Grande posted:

sup fool. u gonna post that wax or what

:allears:

idk how to get photo from my iphone to my mac
it was easier on android. just wait for it to push to google photos, bing bang boom