Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
merked-avas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
cant say i endorse the houthi flag but it really does put it all out there

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7glbleb2L0c

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Al-Saqr posted:

I think the tally so far is around 40 assorted vehicles, I think 20 of them are merkavas in 3 days.

do we have a count of how many have been destroyed at the lebanese border? I know they've been losing tanks there as well

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

The Houthis are just incredible. At the rate their abilities and equipment have progressed they're going to have a spaceship 10 years from now.

yeah honestly like on a global level we should just be giving all of our resources to them

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

zetamind2000 posted:

do we have a count of how many have been destroyed at the lebanese border? I know they've been losing tanks there as well

Hezbollah put out an infographic, someone posted it here yesterday.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL4-0MEPaYM

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

the houthis will not be sending their f-5 on bombing runs of tel aviv

you dont know that

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FirstnameLastname posted:

hillbilly mountainfolk are known to kick rear end when they're on their own honestly
its flatbillies that are garbage
the difference between ansar allah and hezbollah, basically. the houthi hillbillies will launch a missile at you just to say "welcome to the neighborhood, pal."

i like their music videos with a lot of phallic objects purely on aesthetic grounds, so i've decided it rocks. the part where they launch 'em and pump their fists rules. they're like the crazy guy at the end of the road who yells at you whenever you drive by to impress his kids but if you get out of your car and beat him up you end up in jail and people think you're a bully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CUKIBEy9A

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 07:44 on Nov 2, 2023

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Sancho Banana posted:

Even inside Gaza, the cuckDF cannot handle eating field rations. They got pizza instead.

https://twitter.com/ess7ev/status/1719831116339667030?t=CL5QZ2fTin9YoZ9nBIhDIQ&s=19

What the gently caress?

IDF rations are loving amazing, tuna and Flatbread and olives and poo poo

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
有报道称,以色列军队正在深入加沙地带西北部,即拜特拉希亚市,并从拜特哈农市东北侧推进。 此外,还有从东南一直向西的运动,切断了两条主要道路Salah al-Din Street和Rasheed Street的海岸线。

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/2/israel-hamas-war-live-195-killed-120-missing-in-jabalia-strikes

Israeli forces cut off northern Gaza from rest of the enclave
By Hani Mahmoud in Khan Younis, Gaza
6m ago (06:30 GMT)

There are reports that the Israeli forces are pushing deep into the northwestern parts of the Gaza Strip, namely the city of Beit Lahia, and from the northeastern side of the city of Beit Hanoun. In addition, there are movements from the southeast all the way to the west, cutting two major roads Salah al-Din Street and the coastal line of Rasheed Street.

The Israeli forces keep pushing deep from four different directions, squeezing the Gaza Strip. There are reports about intense fighting going on between the Israeli army and Palestinian groups in these areas, people being killed, more houses being destroyed and residents who could not flee caught in this war zone.

The road to the southern part has been shut, there’s no way for people to leave. Whoever is in northern Gaza will remain there.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

I think the tally so far is around 40 assorted vehicles, I think 20 of them are merkavas in 3 days.

if its anything like Ukraine then half of them have probably already been shipped to uhhh egypt? for repairs

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

CODChimera posted:

you dont know that

thats true they could send it. air defense has progressed somewhat since 1959

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Sancho Banana posted:

Even inside Gaza, the cuckDF cannot handle eating field rations. They got pizza instead.

https://twitter.com/ess7ev/status/1719831116339667030?t=CL5QZ2fTin9YoZ9nBIhDIQ&s=19

On top of the comments already made, I want to point out how utterly depraved it is to have (lovely!) pizza delivered to your genociding tropps as you deprive Palestinians of fundamental necessities such as bread, water and electricity.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

BrotherJayne posted:

What the gently caress?

IDF rations are loving amazing, tuna and Flatbread and olives and poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo8GJ1B-7J4

They’re as poo poo at making MREs as they are at everything else

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Repressed memory activated of kids in the next battery over in basic at Ft. Sill trying to sneakily get Pizza Hut delivered on a Sunday and getting smoked. Fast food is addictive.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Nice

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

thats a 2016 field ration holy poo poo

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
israel, the aluminum tiger

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Al-Saqr posted:

this is completely anecdotal and might mean nothing, but alot of anti-iran arab commentaters and analysts on twitter who sneered and jeered at iran for doing nothing are suddenly saying that there are increasing signs that the Iranian allies are actually positioning, mobilizing and will start the war soon, the biggest domino that theyre pointing out are the Houthis, the cascading declarations of the militias and the spiking actions of hezbollah on the border, they say its a slight rumble so far but the signs are there its there and its building unmistakibly, they guesstimate its a 50/50 that the reason why they put hizbullahs speech a few days from now and not immediately is the set politically the stage and make sure theres no offramp to the situation that israel wont back down.

could be all baseless speculation but still, its striking when some people who are so insanely and viceforously anti-iran and anti-hezbullah is suddenly like "wait poo poo you guys it might actually happen"
we'll see.

i remember a story i read years ago from an american journalist in lebanon who didn't like hezbollah, and they didn't like him, but what he learned is that (at least at this time) that hezbollah were afraid of americans. it's like the david bowie song. they'd call him up and try to bully him and do that "we know where you live" routine and his lebanese friend was like "listen, call them back and threaten them back." and he was like, what? threaten hezbollah? are you crazy? but yeah, so he called the hezbollah guy back and was like "i know where YOU live" and don't EVER threaten me again or there will be.... problems, and the hezbollah guy was like "what!? i never threatened you! we don't do that. what? do you think we follow people around or something?"

i don't get that sense from the houthis, like, at all.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Oh poo poo, the one I had early 2000ish was amazing, it was a bunch of foods I love

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

we'll see.

i remember a story i read years ago from an american journalist in lebanon who didn't like hezbollah, and they didn't like him, but what he learned is that (at least at this time) that hezbollah were afraid of americans. it's like the david bowie song. they'd call him up and try to bully him and do that "we know where you live" routine and his lebanese friend was like "listen, call them back and threaten them back." and he was like, what? threaten hezbollah? are you crazy? but yeah, so he called the hezbollah guy back and was like "i know where YOU live" and don't EVER threaten me again or there will be.... problems, and the hezbollah guy was like "what!? i never threatened you! we don't do that. what? do you think we follow people around or something?"

You know Hezbollah fought a war with Israel in 2006 and won right?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Another vassal learns the ultimate fate. You live for the US geopolitical interest and you die for them

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

VomitOnLino posted:

On top of the comments already made, I want to point out how utterly depraved it is to have (lovely!) pizza delivered to your genociding tropps as you deprive Palestinians of fundamental necessities such as bread, water and electricity.

I mean, these fuckwits know nothing about OPSEC so the next pizza delivery is going to be laced with anthrax.

Enjoy, scumbags.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

we'll see.

Ah yes Hezbollah the people who's very first action was killing 300 US soldiers in a single truck bomb followed by the capture and torture to death of the CIA station chief of Lebanon, famous for being afraid of america.

Obviously, joining the war in palestine is a big ask and it's clear they're taking american threats very seriously, but I wouldnt say they'd back down if they actually had to fight.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Ardennes posted:

You know Hezbollah fought a war with Israel in 2006 and won right?
hassan nasrallah boasting about beating israel is like tony soprano boasting about how his ancestor built a church that's still standing despite the fact that the old neighborhood has turned poo poo. i'm not impressed by hezbollah.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Bro what? He's unboxing a bunch of tasty poo poo, I'd take that over a goddamn vomlette any drat day

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Aljazeera reporting that the Turkish Friendship hospital no longer functions

--

The Turkish Friendship Hospital stops working in Gaza

The Turkish Minister of Health said that the Turkish-Palestinian Friendship Hospital operating in Gaza stopped its work completely yesterday as a result of running out of fuel.

The minister added that the international community and relevant institutions did not take sufficient measures to prevent attacks on the hospital.

For his part, the Director General of Hospitals in Gaza said that the dialysis machines in the Indonesian hospital may stop due to a lack of fuel. The director stated that 70% of the Indonesian hospital's services are at risk of stopping due to the breakdown of generators due to running out of fuel.

---

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

with all the palestinian olive groves israel has torn up and stolen, you'd figure they could at least pack their lovely mre tuna in olive oil

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Wrong, Steve proves that the canned tuna is a Hanukkah miracle.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Hubbert posted:

Wrong, Steve proves that the canned tuna is a Hanukkah miracle.

Seriously, the tuna smoker is genius.

Also good luck fitting 5 people's worth of MREs for a day in that much space

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzLEbVnywh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnfKl0kZr9w

PawParole has issued a correction as of 08:27 on Nov 2, 2023

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

hassan nasrallah boasting about beating israel is like tony soprano boasting about how his ancestor built a church that's still standing despite the fact that the old neighborhood has turned poo poo. i'm not impressed by hezbollah.

DefeatistMcDonalds

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023

death to Israel

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
人们仍然生活在贾巴利亚难民营24小时内发生的两起大规模袭击的恐怖之中。 所有伤者均被送往印度尼西亚医院,这是加沙北部唯一一家仍在运营的医院。

由于医疗用品和燃料短缺,大量伤者涌入,医院的工作量超出了其承载能力约 50 倍。 根据卫生部的声明,由于燃料极度短缺,医院做出了关闭主发电机的严肃决定,仅依靠附属的小型发电机来维持重症监护室的运行。

我们不知道医院还能维持多久。 一天中的任何时候,我们都可以听到医院完全关闭的消息,这将是一场灾难。 它将把医院变成一个大型太平间。

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/2/israel-hamas-war-live-195-killed-120-missing-in-jabalia-strikes

Indonesian Hospital could turn into a large morgue
By Hani Mahmoud in Khan Younis, Gaza
50m ago (06:38 GMT)

People are still living the horror of the two massive attacks on the Jabalia refugee camp which happened within 24 hours. All of the injured were rushed to the Indonesian Hospital, the only remaining operational hospital in the northern part of Gaza.

The large number of injuries coming in forced the hospital to work some 50 times beyond its capacity due to a shortage of medical supplies and fuel. According to a statement made by the Ministry of Health, the hospital resorted to making a serious decision of shutting down the main generator due to an extreme shortage of fuel and only relying on subordinate, small generators just to keep the ICU running.

We don’t know for how long the hospital can sustain itself. At any time during the day, we could hear an announcement of a complete shutdown of the hospital which would be a catastrophe. It would turn the hospital into a large morgue.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

looks like Hamas's attack on october 7th was so wildly successfull they initially thought they would achieve very limited tactical success and not deliver a world-changing israel-ending strategic blow.

and contrary to israeli claims 95% of all the fighters they sent out on october 7th made it back safely to their lines, very interesting read.

====

NEW: One thing that looks odd about Hamas attack on October 7 was, despite its success, it didn’t have any contingency planning, further steps weren’t thought out.

Now two sources tell Middle East Eye that Hamas didn’t plan to take no more than 20-30 hostages, and it didn’t expect that Israel’s Gaza division would collapse.

They argue that Hamas didn’t plan for this:

• The original attack plan, according to several sources, was to strike military targets and then make a quick withdrawal.

• Hamas wanted to inflict maximum embarrassment on Netanyahu and get something to bargain with for a mass prisoner release.

• While Hamas was ready for the war, it did not expect the attack to provoke anything more than limited retaliatory strikes on Gaza. “The strike was supposed to be tactical, not strategic,” one source said.

• Hamas sent in 1,500 fighters, expecting that most would be killed.
“Somewhere around 1,400 fighters came back,” said one source.

• The source said that Hamas force unexpectedly kept on advancing, attacking locations that were not on an original list of targets, and they ended up with a far larger number of hostages than they had planned for

• Hamas knew the addresses of senior IDF commanders. It knew the layout of military bases and the location of checkpoints.

• Furthermore, it knew the time of the shift change at the Gaza Division’s barracks at the end of the Yom Kippur holiday. It launched the attack one hour after the shift change. Many of the troops were caught in their beds.

• “The plan was to assault the Gaza Division and not the kibbutz, because the Qassam intention was to capture soldiers and officers to finish the file of prisoners,” said one source familiar with the planning of the operation.

“The number of civilian hostages was as a result of the sequence of battle when a lot of people crossed the border.”

• Hamas and affiliated fighters were free to cross between designated targets and for a couple of hours nobody was in control.

• “Once that happened, other forces, smugglers with weapons, lay people, criminals all flooded through the fence and we had a massacre. That was why 15 Thai workers were kidnapped. It became complete chaos,” the source continued.

— Middle East Eye

=======

https://x.com/ragipsoylu/status/1719849888391762044?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I want to know how many of those bulldozers are getting got, Brevard gently caress those evil shitheads

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al-Saqr posted:

Aljazeera reporting that the Turkish Friendship hospital no longer functions

--

The Turkish Friendship Hospital stops working in Gaza

The Turkish Minister of Health said that the Turkish-Palestinian Friendship Hospital operating in Gaza stopped its work completely yesterday as a result of running out of fuel.

The minister added that the international community and relevant institutions did not take sufficient measures to prevent attacks on the hospital.

For his part, the Director General of Hospitals in Gaza said that the dialysis machines in the Indonesian hospital may stop due to a lack of fuel. The director stated that 70% of the Indonesian hospital's services are at risk of stopping due to the breakdown of generators due to running out of fuel.

---

i hope they get fuel

fizzier
Oct 29, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
负责种族灭绝的以色列国防军周四表示,周三,一名 22 岁的以色列士兵在以色列国防军在加沙正在进行的地面行动中被杀。

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-hamas-war-gaza-news-11-02-23/index.html

IGenocide-committing sraeli soldier killed in Gaza, IDF says
From CNN's Amir Tal

A 22-year-old genocide-committing Israeli soldier was killed Wednesday during the Israel Defense Forces' ongoing ground operation in Gaza, the genocidal IDF said Thursday.

The soldier was named as Shalou Zion Sharabi, a reservist in the 749th Battalion, Bislah Brigade.

It brings the number of genocide-committing Israeli soldiers killed since the start of the ground incursion to 17 — 16 of whom were killed inside Gaza.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQyG3AqV5sE