Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

text editor posted:

This better be one doozy of a speech

Get ready for Ich bin ein Palestinian, followed by 10,000 rockets aimed directly at Ir HaBahadim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

It is time for the forces to invade Israel

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Kunabomber posted:

How long until these armed mobs start shooting at the Israelis protesting for a ceasefire

yesterday

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Grilled Beef posted:

is it burger posting to discuss the mobilization of the Epstein network against the American elected critics of Israel?

theres an epstein thread for that

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893410

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

keep punching joe posted:

Looks like some background member of the New York crew in the Sopranos.

Johnny Sackbomb

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

of course they're seeking to avoid a war with israel, but israel doesn't want to let that happen

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

nasrallah's going to announce that "hollywood" hulk hogan has joined with him along with scott hall and kevin nash

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Jel Shaker posted:

this is lining up to be the biggest “we hear you, we see you” speech in a long time

أفكارنا وصلواتنا ?

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Grilled Beef posted:

is it burger posting to discuss the mobilization of the Epstein network against the American elected critics of Israel?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

cuz i eats me spinach

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://x.com/asadabukhalil/status/1720133036052979853?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtb

hmmmm maybe the CIA isnt as sure about whats gonna happen as we thought

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im hot for Hasama "Nasty Allah" Hezballa

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
lmao these guys are wild

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1720149386557075510

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

critical support to the hamas lawnmower brigades

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

woooowwww holy poo poo theres footage just released of a hamas fighter running up to a merkave, placing a bomb with his own two hands and running away as it blows up, stunning.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
My assumption is that they are gonna target some sort of significant piece of infrastructure as a show of force/warning. Israel is gonna disproportionately attack tonight after how much they got rocked today, which may affect tommorow.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
The Hezbollah Cinematic Universe

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israeli Finance Minister: We are facing unprecedented financial losses

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1720148769814007867?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

He's running surprisingly fast for someone with 20 kg titanium balls.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

holy poo poo the stones on this guy, just casually doing a little high explosives attachment to a tank in situ, as you do

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi5QtfL0HC8

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

arent tanks supposed to be flanked by soldiers to prevent that?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
crazy poo poo, they still are just driving tanks around with no one outside. are the f35 helmets not working?

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

woooowwww holy poo poo theres footage just released of a hamas fighter running up to a merkave, placing a bomb with his own two hands and running away as it blows up, stunning.

Lmao these settler idiots are hosed

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Al-Saqr posted:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wow holy poo poo that video of a hamas planting C4 on his jeep and then jumping out right before it crashes into an IDF tank!!!!

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Israeli doctrine is apparently to sacrifice tank crews in unsupported columns so that the infantry don't get scared and go home.

Dukemont
Aug 17, 2005
chocolate microscopes

:wow:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Oglethorpe posted:

Classic IDF, sending out tanks with infantry in the rear or not present at all. Didn't they make this mistake in '73 as well?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

unless im mistaken there's another tank right behind the one he sets the charge on and it doesn't do anything. no infantry to be seen. and then he runs back to safety behind a bush??

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

What having literally no infantry does to a mfer

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

:haibrower:

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

fits my needs posted:

crazy poo poo, they still are just driving tanks around with no one outside. are the f35 helmets not working?

The tanks are technically covering each other but the hamas guy just runs right through the covering tanks line of fire, twice. I'm gonna guess the crew of the other tank were loving around on their phones or something.

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

Oglethorpe posted:

They are genocidal cowards, there’s no way they’re getting out of their App Store equipped cybertank

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The burning tanks were put out quickly because they needed apartheid victories to burn

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Speleothing posted:

Israeli doctrine is apparently to sacrifice tank crews in unsupported columns so that the infantry don't get scared and go home.

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Oglethorpe posted:

yes but they're rigged to the gills with explosive trophy systems designed to stop rockets that would also shred anyone standing too close. so their attacks consist of tanks and nothing else lol

also the trophy systems are defeated by firing rockets in quick succession lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
did they rig a remote detonator to trigger the shell, or was that the rpg?