Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is that wolf man sad about his truck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
That picture of Jesus taking a heroin needle for another dude except both are furries

Jesus would be a lamb I guess

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

That picture of Jesus taking a heroin needle for another dude except both are furries

Jesus would be a lamb I guess

I copied your first sentence into google and it just gave me a bunch of copies of the original image. Then I scrolled down a bit and found this:

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Lady Radia posted:

i would simply play Freespace 2, OP

same, and also wish very hard for someone to make Freespace 3

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Rags to Liches posted:

Someone tried (search for the Limit Theory kickstarter) and it drove them insane. They open-sourced everything they wrote so maybe someone did something with it, I haven't checked

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

thats right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
PLAY SMRPG OR GO TO HELL

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PLAY SMRPG OR GO TO HELL

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PLAY SMRPG OR GO TO HELL

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PLAY SMRPG OR GO TO HELL

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://smrpgrobo.ytmnd.com/

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

post the canon video or die https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXng_kD9ZA

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there are so many amvs of that song... badass

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

french (??????) rappers ftw

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

PLAY SMRPG OR GO TO HELL

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm pretty hyped for the remake but last time I played through it my gf broke up with me and I was too sad to continue lmao. I think that was on the wii. Anyway I'm pretty sure I'm ready for a replay now

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

smrpg is the game that's going to get me to buy a switch. im not retarded for waiting

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Al! posted:

smrpg is the game that's going to get me to buy a switch. im not retarded for waiting

believe that’s because it’s merely a symptom

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm gonna play it nonstop until my gf breaks up with me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Al! posted:

you are

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm pretty hyped for the remake but last time I played through it my gf broke up with me and I was too sad to continue lmao. I think that was on the wii. Anyway I'm pretty sure I'm ready for a replay now

I've never actually finished the game because something always happens when I get past Exor, including my snes dying, losing the cartridge, having a power surge gently caress up my HDD when I emulated, my PSP just nuked it's memory for some reason when I emulated on that and I lost all the roms and saves on the card. I just want to see Smithy :(

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Good luck to all cursed goons hoping to play SMRPG without their electronics and/or relationships exploding

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Danaru posted:

I've never actually finished the game because something always happens when I get past Exor, including my snes dying, losing the cartridge, having a power surge gently caress up my HDD when I emulated, my PSP just nuked it's memory for some reason when I emulated on that and I lost all the roms and saves on the card. I just want to see Smithy :(

the best way to beat the game is to load the endgame save the last guy who rented it from blockbuster video left on there for you. i beat so many games that way

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Al! posted:

the best way to beat the game is to load the endgame save the last guy who rented it from blockbuster video left on there for you. i beat so many games that way

my friend and i made a new friend in jr high because we were bitching about some dude naming every main character "light" on the rental snes games and a dude at a table next to us was like "yo that's me"

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 31 hours!
Pronouncing SMRPG 'Smarpeejee'

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

smurr pig

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mr. Nice! posted:

my friend and i made a new friend in jr high because we were bitching about some dude naming every main character "light" on the rental snes games and a dude at a table next to us was like "yo that's me"

was he cool? he sounds cool.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Heath posted:

was he cool? he sounds cool.

well, to us he was at least. was my homie from jr high through high school even though i moved to a different city.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i bought a switch years ago and planned to buy nintendo games when they went on sale i was a fool they never go on sale

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i bought a switch years ago and planned to buy nintendo games when they went on sale i was a fool they never go on sale

that's because they are all worth full price.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

they should cost even more. nintendo deserves your money.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

They sell a pair of game vouchers for $100 which essentially gets you 2 first party Nintendo games for 50 bucks each. I didn't know about them until recently when a buddy of mine bragged about getting Zelda for 50 instead of 70

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

And sometimes Costco sells $100 of Nintendo money for $80. Frankly it feels illegal

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

A number of Mario games went to $40 for Mar10 day this past year. Otherwise, yeah, the vouchers are your best bet.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Rags to Liches posted:

This will never happen. However, you can download the extremely good Freespace Open project and make your Freespace 2 look like a modern game and have a ton of new user campaigns, some of which are even good!

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Also shivans are cooler than reapers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They sell a pair of game vouchers for $100 which essentially gets you 2 first party Nintendo games for 50 bucks each. I didn't know about them until recently when a buddy of mine bragged about getting Zelda for 50 instead of 70

they got rid of them in the us for ages after launch and only brought them back when totk was announced. idk why they got rid of them for so long tho, everywhere else had them the whole time