Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

euphronius posted:

why did he resign?

probably got a promotion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

6.9k likes hell yeah

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
don’t ever talk to me or my law clerk again

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Weed page again? If you say so.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Zeriel posted:

Weed page again? If you say so.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I need a pizza carrying backpack so I can walk a few blocks and pick up a box of pizza and carry it home in a convenient way.
. thoughts?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

He looks so disingenuous

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I have...like 1/4 oz of weed i traded for, a few grams of my gfs deceased mothers weed, 1/8th of Blanco from the club, 1/8th of runtz from the club (bogo spesh), 1/2 o of some mystery strain from a friends backyard, and another 1/2 of various smalls from the same person

I probably actually consume a gram a week. A lot of this will be gifted to others over the holidays

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/Uebey/status/1720178809947742564

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

I need a pizza carrying backpack so I can walk a few blocks and pick up a box of pizza and carry it home in a convenient way.
. thoughts?

Put it on your head like the ancients did

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

Put it on your head like the ancients did

you're an idiot. heard of Wind?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

come on man

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Lpzie posted:

you're an idiot. heard of Wind?

you're an idiot. heard of Brace Pizza With Hand?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Lpzie posted:

. thoughts?

you can just stack it on the rest of your packages. make sure you it’s the right side up though or your porter rating will take a hit

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lpzie posted:

. thoughts?

Just carry it and put anything else you have to carry on top, like a tray

I have carried so many pizze on foot and on bike, always gets a laugh from bystanders when I signal a left turn by holding out a pizza box

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

you're an idiot. heard of Brace Pizza With Hand?

are you serious right now?? the whole point of asking for a pizza carrying bag is that I need my hands free for the walk home.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ppl who have driven everywhere their whole lives are always like "what how do you carry groceries without a car do you need some kind of special product"

you just hold the bags with your hands moran

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Just get a car.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Filthy Hans posted:

thank you for your dedication to the pun posting community, euphronius

this one should be more to your liking

https://twitter.com/ThePunnyWorld/status/1719551520436265326

that is a pun

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

If you just eat the pizza en place you will carry it in your tum tum, good weight distribution good for ergonomics. Carrying the pizza externally creates a lot of torque on the body

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I used to balance pizza on the gas tank of my motorcycle and use my elbows to prevent it from flying off.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

oh my God, I'm surrounded by clowns 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🍕🍕🍕🍕😠🐕👎🏼🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
I love how lovely everyone around Trump is. His entire orbit is just pure scum

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

titty_baby_ posted:

I have...like 1/4 oz of weed i traded for, a few grams of my gfs deceased mothers weed, 1/8th of Blanco from the club, 1/8th of runtz from the club (bogo spesh), 1/2 o of some mystery strain from a friends backyard, and another 1/2 of various smalls from the same person

I probably actually consume a gram a week. A lot of this will be gifted to others over the holidays

try to find someone with a rosin press u can use and juice that poo poo it'll last way longer and probably be easier to get rid of

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
did anything happen today i was working

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

this is the main thing besides more angry truths about the judge abusing his beautiful perfect children

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Consummate Professional posted:

don’t ever talk to me or my law clerk again

thread title

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

MY VERY INNOCENT CHILDREN :yooge:

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

a joke for the joke thread

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lol that's the worst possible answer

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

just absolutely outstandingly awful

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

If it is a crime to put intentionally wrong financial data on forms in order to mislead people then I am guilty !!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

louie ck joke: I can’t be a misogynist because I don’t hate my bitch daughter

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

did he also start rambling about how hot she is?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Red Baron posted:

a joke for the joke thread

it wasnt very effective...

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lpzie posted:

. thoughts?

Shouldn't have joined the IDF.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

piss guzzler 420 posted:

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Consummate Professional posted:

louie ck joke: I can’t be a misogynist because I don’t hate my bitch daughter

*Alec Baldwinishly* I can't be a misogynist because I don't hate my rude, thoughtless little pig of a daughter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Schmoe Cwead posted:

try to find someone with a rosin press u can use and juice that poo poo it'll last way longer and probably be easier to get rid of

Eh ill just be giving away 8ths to the homies over the holidays. They make good stocking stuffers