Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

fuctifino posted:

e: Only other news is my wheelchair is fully kitted up with a Palestinian flag next to the EU one, and I have the stickers mounted either side of the headrest

Nice!

Brendan Rodgers posted:

My PIP came through, a massive weight off my mental shoulders, have a drink to celebrate me

Double nice!

I'm heading to bed before something can ruin the positive attitude I've been sorely lacking this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/SamCoatesSky/status/1720189979660353696

It can't be that bad surely? Look, Rishi's posted about it and everything:
https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1720187297558065441

I tried listening to the talk, and it is so bad. The audio quality and levels, then the quality of the conversation... everything is so unbelievably bad.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Brendan Rodgers posted:

My PIP came through, a massive weight off my mental shoulders, have a drink to celebrate me
gently caress that's heartening to hear, at least someone made it. Well done.

fuctifino posted:

t can't be that bad surely? Look, Rishi's posted about it and everything:
https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1720187297558065441
We're going to end up handing the loving NHS over to him, aren't we?

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

UKMT 2023:

fuctifino posted:

everything is so unbelievably bad.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Bobby Deluxe posted:

gently caress that's heartening to hear, at least someone made it. Well done.

We're going to end up handing the loving NHS over to him, aren't we?

Subscribe for access to the twitter X blue light

Yes, we are in hellworld

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Nov 3, 2023

killerwhat
May 13, 2010

I just saw a profile on dating app Feeld which had no text, only one picture of a pin badge-style Princess Di in army uniform, holding a baby, with “free Palestine” underneath. It was magnificent and I wish I’d got a screenshot

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I think I just saw someone get stabbed at Farringdon station.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

did you check if they were ok?

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

kecske posted:

did you check if they were ok?

They were clearing the platform as quickly as possible, a bunch of commuters were holding a guy down and there was a big puddle of blood on the floor. Got out of there asap.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

well that sucks, hope they pull through.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

OwlFancier posted:

I am waving around my posting knife deliriously and saying woop woop in celebration.

Necrothatcher posted:

I think I just saw someone get stabbed at Farringdon station.

OwlFancier where were you on the night of 20 minutes ago

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Microplastics posted:

Sussss

It's first thing in the morning during commute on a platform... Wild. I know there's not like an recognized set time for this poo poo but it's odd nonetheless. Farringdon is usually pretty packed and it's camera'd up the wahoo

good morning Britain hellworld

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 09:23 on Nov 3, 2023

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Why would Hamas/Corbyn do this?

Stay mentally safe Necro

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

killerwhat posted:

I just saw a profile on dating app Feeld which had no text, only one picture of a pin badge-style Princess Di in army uniform, holding a baby, with “free Palestine” underneath. It was magnificent and I wish I’d got a screenshot

https://twitter.com/AaronBastani/status/1720213496074236089?t=LNYjf2DWlnSupkG42ks-4Q&s=19

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Is this the AI everyone is so worried about?

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Captain Tom looks a bit perky today.

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

The station stabbing reminds me of when my train had just pulled into Manchester Piccadilly and I heard an automated announcement "can inspector Sands please report to the control room". I'd remembered that meant there may be some sort of situation so I hosed off out of there as quick as I could.

JoylessJester
Sep 13, 2012

The fact the little di in the badge is also wearing a poppy badge has really tickled me.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

inspector sands is to let whoever is responsible know that there's a pre-alarm on the fire alarm system and needs to be checked before it goes into full evacuation and sets the bells off

there's a bunch of names for various alerts, I think 'Mr. Jet' is for suspicious unattended package

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Microplastics posted:

lmao

A Stab Through Time.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Runcible Cat posted:

Germy Crobyn, duh.

It sounds exactly like Jeronimo Gorbyn to nail a rabbi to a door!

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I kind of want one

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

TACD posted:

I kind of want one

Think it's AI but hopefully someone will be making it by the end of the day

Isomermaid
Dec 3, 2019

Swish swish, like a fish
It is, you can't do the kind of shading on her face on enamel.

Also, TIL the poppy is the national flower of Palestine.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Isomermaid posted:

Lmao. Can't wait to confront every gammon I see this week and say "ah, I see you're wearing the national flower of Palestine"

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

The poppy being the national flower of Palestine sounds like someone tried to create a Total Perspective Vortex for libs

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Microplastics posted:

Lmao. Can't wait to confront every gammon I see this week and say "ah, I see you're wearing the national flower of Palestine"

I didn't wait. I posted it to the Poppy Appeal Twitter account.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Screenshot for posterity. As someone pointed out to me earlier, it’s got strong Mary/Jesus vibes too. A true work of art.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Isomermaid posted:

I really want this to be true but all my searches suggest it’s actually the Faqqua Iris or Hayne's Iris :(

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

Apparently it's also called the palestinian poppy.

YMMV

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

fuctifino posted:

Thanks. I was just waiting for the opportune moment. The only time I really wanted to post during the probation was to throw the punchline out for the Keith interview

https://twitter.com/HQPolitics/status/1718699889331249426

But it was a failed troll that didn't get traction, most notably because nobody could believe that Keith would side with international law re: genocide and war crimes. El Borto's swearing AI troll went viral because everyone can believe that he's a bad tempered oval office to everyone behind closed doors.

e: Only other news is my wheelchair is fully kitted up with a Palestinian flag next to the EU one, and I have the stickers mounted either side of the headrest

The microphone is now set up with a shock mount, and I record everything when I go out.

I just KNOW that an angry gammon oval office will come up to me and I'll be pleased for their social media content when it happens

i have to say this: are you sure this is a good idea? i do worry that someone might actually get violent

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

That's why the wheels have Blade Mode.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

I don't wear a poppy as I am irish but I might be willing to wear a Palestinian one

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
And they say AI can't create art.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

notaspy posted:

I don't wear a poppy as I am irish but I might be willing to wear a Palestinian one

I have this tweet pinned

https://twitter.com/stuwyatt/status/1719170459357331961

There was a Palestine Regiment of the British Army from 42-44 that consisted of Jewish and Muslim conscripts and volunteers that I like to remind bigots about.

crispix posted:

i have to say this: are you sure this is a good idea? i do worry that someone might actually get violent

I think it's an amazing idea. I'm not afraid of physical violence as there's not a single thing anyone can do to me that'll hurt more than a CFS flare-up, and I have the 360 cam for content.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Nov 3, 2023

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

notaspy posted:

Not saying you have to go along with War Christmas but 35000 Irish folks lost their lives in WW1 so you could just say it's for them.

Personally I prefer the white poppy.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Hang thos that bum the poppy imho.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

keep punching joe posted:

Hang thos that bum the poppy imho.

Introducing the commemorative poppy sex arse

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

Not saying you have to go along with War Christmas but 35000 Irish folks lost their lives in WW1 so you could just say it's for them.

Personally I prefer the white poppy.

The poppy is pretty much a British thing so gently caress that no.1

gently caress that no.2 is that memorialises the cunts who occupied Northern Ireland

Might go white just to annoy gammons but not many of those round here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!