Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Gaza is the Graveyard of israeli armor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Hatebag posted:

looks like he's pissing on that poster

hes jerkin it to the american flag

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

The Yassin really has been the true MVP of this war. Making domestically produced RPG-29 HEAT rounds with tandem warheads that can fit in an RPG-7 is pure genius.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Yassin really has been the true MVP of this war. Making domestically produced RPG-29 HEAT rounds with tandem warheads that can fit in an RPG-7 is pure genius.

The Yassin is gonna be the AK-47 of this century, it's more effective and much cheaper than a javelin.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

lol according to Aljazeera and CNN Biden and blinken flat out told the israelis they're gonna lose the war.

-------

CNN: Biden administration informed Israel of difficulty in achieving its military objectives
CNN quoted sources as saying that US President Joe Biden and his senior advisers warned Israel of the difficulty of achieving its military goals, as global anger intensified over what is happening in Gaza.

The sources said that the Israeli raids on the Jabalia camp (northern Gaza Strip) provoked the discontent of Biden and the national security team.

President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin confirmed during private talks with the Israelis the erosion of support for Israel.

The network quoted a US administration official as saying, “Israel’s problem is that criticism has become louder among its best friends than its critics.”

It is noteworthy that Israeli aircraft committed two massacres in the Jabalia refugee camp, in which about 350 Palestinians were martyred and hundreds of others were injured.

-----

CNN, citing a diplomatic source: Blinken will push Israel to agree to a temporary halt to raids on Gaza to allow for mediation.
CNN:

Blinken will push Israel to agree to a temporary halt to raids on Gaza, to allow for mediation (quoting a diplomatic source).
Israel's raids on the Jabalia camp, north of Gaza, displeased Biden and the national security team (according to two informed sources).
The problem with Israel is that criticism has become louder among its best friends than its critics (according to a US administration official).
American officials are concerned that fuel will not enter Gaza for humanitarian purposes (according to an informed source).
Biden and his senior advisors warned Israel of the difficulty of achieving its military goals, as global anger intensifies (from sources).
Biden and his foreign and defense ministers confirmed, during private discussions with the Israelis, the erosion of support for Israel (from sources).

-------------

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pre-speech prep is starting on Press TV. FreePalestine.video still hasn't started streaming.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

This slaps vs "Proud to be an American"

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
they're mad the pr campaign has failed miserably

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

they're starting the national anthems of lebanon and hizbullah

love the 1995 midi rendition

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
will aljazeera show it? they're showing some film about cia-backed dissidents in Russia and Hong Kong now

Edit: sky news has a feed, it seems

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Pre-speech prep is starting on Press TV. FreePalestine.video still hasn't started streaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8Cg572dafQ

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Echo Chamber posted:

will aljazeera show it? they're showing some film about cia-backed dissidents in Russia and Hong Kong now

Aljazeera english no, aljazeera arabic might if there's something noteworthy about it.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Echo Chamber posted:

Edit: sky news has a feed, it seems

presstv someone mentioned seems good, unless iran links are banned in ur country or something
its in english

https://www.presstv.ir/Live

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

lol according to Aljazeera and CNN Biden and blinken flat out told the israelis they're gonna lose the war.

-------

CNN: Biden administration informed Israel of difficulty in achieving its military objectives
CNN quoted sources as saying that US President Joe Biden and his senior advisers warned Israel of the difficulty of achieving its military goals, as global anger intensified over what is happening in Gaza.

The sources said that the Israeli raids on the Jabalia camp (northern Gaza Strip) provoked the discontent of Biden and the national security team.

President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin confirmed during private talks with the Israelis the erosion of support for Israel.

The network quoted a US administration official as saying, “Israel’s problem is that criticism has become louder among its best friends than its critics.”

It is noteworthy that Israeli aircraft committed two massacres in the Jabalia refugee camp, in which about 350 Palestinians were martyred and hundreds of others were injured.

-----

CNN, citing a diplomatic source: Blinken will push Israel to agree to a temporary halt to raids on Gaza to allow for mediation.
CNN:

Blinken will push Israel to agree to a temporary halt to raids on Gaza, to allow for mediation (quoting a diplomatic source).
Israel's raids on the Jabalia camp, north of Gaza, displeased Biden and the national security team (according to two informed sources).
The problem with Israel is that criticism has become louder among its best friends than its critics (according to a US administration official).
American officials are concerned that fuel will not enter Gaza for humanitarian purposes (according to an informed source).
Biden and his senior advisors warned Israel of the difficulty of achieving its military goals, as global anger intensifies (from sources).
Biden and his foreign and defense ministers confirmed, during private discussions with the Israelis, the erosion of support for Israel (from sources).

-------------

Israel put themselves into such a lovely position, they can't stop. They'll forever have shown themselves to be a paper tiger to the people they've been trying to oppress.
How do they gracefully get themselves out of this position

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

israel probably told the us "yeah, we're just gonna ethnically cleanse gaza with our military wanna help?" and the us response is pretty much "that's not going to work the way you think it will but here's a shitload of weapons, money and tactical support anyways"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the poem in the leadup to Nasrallah's speech is pretty hardcore, promising to put a pedestal that says "here lay the remains of the former city of Tel-Aviv" lol

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Spoondick posted:

israel probably told the us "yeah, we're just gonna ethnically cleanse gaza with our military wanna help?" and the us response is pretty much "that's not going to work the way you think it will but here's a shitload of weapons, money and tactical support anyways"

thats all it is

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Israel put themselves into such a lovely position, they can't stop. They'll forever have shown themselves to be a paper tiger to the people they've been trying to oppress.

They can't. Israel as we know it will continue to implode

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Fat boy is live now, he's either gonna be a complete fraud or enter history bigtime. pretty exciting!

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

Fat boy is live now, he's either gonna be a complete fraud or enter history bigtime. pretty exciting!

he gonna fraud it up im sorry to tell you

Votskomit
Jun 26, 2013

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They could try surrendering.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Ciprian Maricon posted:

he gonna fraud it up im sorry to tell you

absolutely I dont expect anything out of this.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al-Jazeera English hardcut to Nasrallah's speech with no pre-prep lol

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

He doesnt seem as smiley and effusive as he tends to be, seems like he's under the weather.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

He doesnt seem as smiley and effusive as he tends to be, seems like he's under the weather.

forgot to take his morning pepcid, feeling a little heartburn

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Man I'm so hyped for this. I hate that I never learnt another language otherwise I would be following this live.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

NeonPunk posted:

Man I'm so hyped for this. I hate that I never learnt another language otherwise I would be following this live.

AJE has a live translation

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big ups to the martyrs

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
skynews translator is giving him Jeb energy

Edit: aje translator is better

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
hes already thinkin about lunch

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

nasrallah announces that when they reach the fireworks factory israel is going to be really sorry

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
He's making moral and ethical appeals for fighting Israel

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
He's getting more energetic

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Wait, this is something somebody made in earnest, not a "haha funny meme" thing? :psyduck:

yes. They did one for europe too but it sucks and isn't funny.

e: they did a bunch of these lol. The lovely one is just a hamas fighter coming out of a subway station

https://twitter.com/Oribejerano/status/1718949073435406349

Harik has issued a correction as of 14:15 on Nov 3, 2023

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

"We salute the epic people"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

He coughed it's over israel won

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags