Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What the gently caress. Is that a lookalike or has he truly lost his mind (again)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
Don't get your hopes up, it's lame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQTDEnfW4ng

The irony of Jorps calling people out for drinking after his benzo sprees.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Come
Where you come
From there came
Where are you going
We came from

Not perfect but closer at least :shrug:

Foglet posted:

She just goes to the same hairdresser as Gary Oldman's Dracula

Dracula: Make my head look like a thick-assed midget doin a handstand
Renfield: I got u fam

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 20:30 on Nov 2, 2023

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

enigmahfc posted:

It was The Orville.

It's an older image i had saved from an idiot i never talk to anymore, i was just trying ANYTHING to get images back in the funny image thread and not talk about balls or metric systems or bowling balls or whatever.

Just install the script that skips text-only posts and chill

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Soul Dentist posted:

Just install the script that skips text-only posts and chill

But text is how I share my wisdom

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Biplane posted:

But text is how I share my shame

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I love the text and derails so I'd never install it because you people are my real friends. But if it is making you mad there's a way to get rid of it without hitting da bricks

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Soul Dentist posted:

I love the text and derails so I'd never install it because you people are my real friends.

Same except posting pals cause I don’t know anyone here IRL

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Grassy Knowles posted:

Same except posting pals cause I don’t know anyone here IRL

You will

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Biplane posted:

You will

You're Scandinavian or something, right? My country is going to poo poo, can I come live in yours?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Modal Auxiliary posted:

You're Scandinavian or something, right? My country is going to poo poo, can I come live in yours?

I've got bad news for you about everywhere.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Things are getting pretty dire here as well but sure. Just drop my name at the border.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Biplane posted:

Things are getting pretty dire here as well but sure. Just drop my name at the border.

"yeah we got some idiot here who says he knows an aircraft who swings both ways - oh? Is that right?

....OK sir you're free to enter please enjoy your stay"

QR Code Geass
Oct 25, 2023

Inceltown posted:

I've got bad news for you about everywhere.

:emptyquote:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Please stop doxxing me

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Lungs of a smoker ad?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I don't live in New York, where bagels live.

Bagels come from Polish Jews, originally. Now they're basically wherever you can find Ashkenazi Jews.

You're Finnish, aren't you? One of these shops probably sells good bagels: https://jchelsinki.fi/en/services/kosher-food-in-finland/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hyperlynx posted:

Bagels come from Polish Jews, originally. Now they're basically wherever you can find Ashkenazi Jews.

You're Finnish, aren't you? One of these shops probably sells good bagels: https://jchelsinki.fi/en/services/kosher-food-in-finland/

I'm not going to Leningrad Oblast for bagels.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

It looks like that child is concerned, but also gripping in wait for the comeback

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Ahh yes, the 7th most dangerous lead in all sports. Sharks got 'em right where they want 'em

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Grassy Knowles posted:

It looks like that child is concerned, but also gripping in wait for the comeback

Gripping a shark is a fools errand, they're perfectly smooth and impossible to grasp.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

:douche:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

This smiley is evergreen; the egg is a symbol of life (Diamond, Horowitz, and Yauch; 1989) to which Smash Mouth has said no once again, and for the last time.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/zWpKWRI.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

I slept on King of the Hill when it aired because I was growing up when it’s set, where it’s set, and didn’t like being reminded of it at the time.

Does it hold up on a current day rewatch? So many clips I’ve seen(real ones, not this) are hilarious.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

I slept on King of the Hill when it aired because I was growing up when it’s set, where it’s set, and didn’t like being reminded of it at the time.

Does it hold up on a current day rewatch? So many clips I’ve seen(real ones, not this) are hilarious.

Oh yes it does.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
King of the Hill holds up incredibly well and is even better of an experience if you're from Texas.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

LASER BEAM DREAM posted:

It's incredibly good. I slept on it too when it was coming out ("UGGGGGH JUST LET ME WATCH FUTURAMA!"), and as a grown-rear end adult it's amazing.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Awesome, I'll start it soon.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

One of my favourite videos on the internet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHaMrIgSDFo

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
The episodes about Hank encountering libs and dealing with them with common sense and good old fashioned Texas spirit are preachy and annoying, and there are a lot of them. There are good jokes in pretty much every episode and the cast is great though (RIP Brittany Murphy).

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Hyperlynx posted:

One of my favourite videos on the internet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHaMrIgSDFo

The worst thing about good YTPs like this is that you remember them and one day go looking for them, but it's like looking for a cup of piss in the ocean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

luchadornado posted:

The worst thing about good YTPs like this is that you remember them and one day go looking for them, but it's like looking for a cup of piss in the ocean.

I solved the problem for this particular video the third or fourth time this happened to me by memorising the name of the channel. "Taqdagger" is just weird enough to stick in my mind.