Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Socialized posted:

this joke has been posted hundreds of times now, what is it from?

The IDF

E: serious answer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE63y7ctAwA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Zeppelin Insanity posted:

In WW2 Germany developed magnetically-attached shaped charges for use against tanks in close combat. Then they proceeded to become terrified of this happening, and developed Zimmerit. It's applied like a paste, sometimes looks like this and sometimes looks like a waffle texture. It gives the tank an uneven surface magnetic charges don't stick to easily.

It took a decent amount of labour to apply, many hours (might have even been days, I don't remember exactly) drying time, slowing down tank production. It also weighed a lot - which is a problem when their tanks were already far too heavy for their transmissions and engines.

Germany was the only nation that used magnetically-attached charges.

Great username/post combo :discourse:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

The tongue of the lich king will meet every other useless twat in the region

| Jordan says that the foreign ministers of Qatar, UAE, Egypt, Saudi, and the Secretary of the Palestine Liberation Organization will meet with Blinken in Amman tomorrow

https://x.com/AlarabyTV/status/1720508869724512330?s=20

Why did they invite the UAE they couldve just invited Netanyahu it would be the same effect.

why is the plo even invited the have literally no supporters anywhere or any actual power

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I've been trying to only order food from franchises that have condemned zionism... and I have to say, its slim pickins. I dont know how many days in a row I can survive on wawa turkey gobblers

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Cabbages and Kings posted:

he just said the US lost the war in iraq :confused:

Gradenko posted a paper by a Lebanese Army officer at the US Army Staff College where he was defending the Lebanese Army’s performance in 2006, saying something to the effect of “the Israelis are prickly when it comes to their own performance and claimed victory in 2006. Understandably so. Imagine if someone said the United States was losing in Iraq.”

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

why is the plo even invited the have literally no supporters anywhere or any actual power

Rules based international order

US rules, and you take orders internationally from whatever rump government we say

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Calibanibal posted:

I've been trying to only order food from franchises that have condemned zionism... and I have to say, its slim pickins. I dont know how many days in a row I can survive on wawa turkey gobblers

halal food near me?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

The Oldest Man posted:

Rules based international order

US rules, and you take orders internationally from whatever rump government we say

they can discuss the rules at this very important conference that will lead to major changes "farts"

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Calibanibal posted:

You can just order from In and Out, Panda Express, Jack in the Box, and Krispy Kreme. That should cover anything you'll crave

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

that ambulance was no angel

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1720495828173820202

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

any war crime israel does they will always automatically say insert hamas or hezbollah blah blah was there or doing insert made up thing

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
interesting thread recommend reading with translate

Three days of air activity that barely stopped, flights raising questions about their frequency, routes, and timing as well.

‎🔍 This time, ICAD reveals a mysterious air bridge between Iran and Syria, which we will explain to you one by one.

https://x.com/eekadfacts/status/1720378756731187502?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

HallelujahLee posted:

any war crime israel does they will always automatically say insert hamas or hezbollah blah blah was there or doing insert made up thing

Hamas has been hollowing out tunnels inside children?? gently caress those guys!!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

some kinda jackal posted:

Hamas has been hollowing out tunnels inside children?? gently caress those guys!!

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

HallelujahLee posted:

They just accused the ambulance they bombed of being a secret Hamas vehicle

E: didn't notice it was posted already

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1720510816930157050?t=FeOKxbjJM-MuougLtFHXVw&s=19

Especially funny because beforehand I was seeing OSINT nerds claiming it was just a car crash

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 20:03 on Nov 3, 2023

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

quote:

Israeli Ambassador to the U.S. Michael Herzog issues a rare direct rebuke of a U.S. lawmaker, attacking Sen. Bernie Sanders for criticizing Israel's military operation in Gaza

lol over the most milquetoast bare minimum

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

RandomBlue posted:

that ambulance was no angel

I do feel like the Hasbara machine is breaking down because the image Israel needs to project externally and internally are in direct competition.

By way of comparison, there’s a recent book about the place of the Canadian military and society that argues that the only time the public thought positively of the military since 1960 was peacekeeping. Canadian governments have hated peacekeeping since at least the 1990’s and want nothing to do with it. However, as the only positive association, and something most Canadians believe the military actually still does, the government feels afraid they’ll be “dragged” back into it.

Since Ukraine, Canadian diplomats have had to assure the worried other members of NATO that Canadian media does not reflect their actual positions and policies. They were just too good at internal messaging.

Israel wants to project the most moral army stuff externally but that’s irreconcilable with what they want to do and how they want to look internally.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I like how its breaking news like they just found out after a regularly scheduled ambulance bombing

mistermojo has issued a correction as of 20:08 on Nov 3, 2023

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

okay so I placed an israeli flag down on the kitchen floor and so far my dad is the only one to trample on it (and i think thats just because he didnt see it). The cat jumps right over it and my mom keeps picking it up and putting it in my room. Do I have zionists living in my house and if so how do i destroy them?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Your Cat understands that giving any attention or aid to Israel is a mistake, your dad is a Houthi and your mom is doing mom things

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Honduras withdraws its ambassador

https://x.com/AJArabic/status/1720514366833877159?s=20

At this rate all of latin america will cut relations with israel before a single one of the cowardly piglet fascists who rule the arab world will.

god why did you do this to us why couldnt you have made one decent person be in a leadership position :smith:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Calibanibal posted:

okay so I placed an israeli flag down on the kitchen floor and so far my dad is the only one to trample on it (and i think thats just because he didnt see it). The cat jumps right over it and my mom keeps picking it up and putting it in my room. Do I have zionists living in my house and if so how do i destroy them?

Do you have garlic or silver weaponry?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Sancho Banana posted:

They just accused the ambulance they bombed of being a secret Hamas vehicle

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1720510816930157050?t=FeOKxbjJM-MuougLtFHXVw&s=19

Especially funny because beforehand I was seeing OSINT nerds claiming it was just a car crash

Not that rules or laws matter, but what are rules of war around "we'll just declare something a warzone, and then bomb everyone in it."

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

how do the block a ship without getting in the water

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We bombed some ambulances full of folks

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Stairmaster posted:

how do the block a ship without getting in the water

presumably you stop people from getting on the boat or loading supplies

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

lets not jump to conclusions until theyve had a few hours to record the phone call

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Not that rules or laws matter, but what are rules of war around "we'll just declare something a warzone, and then bomb everyone in it."

It's enough for them to say that because Israel supporters just need a fig leaf. More like a pine needle of cover at this point, but Israel supporters want Palestinians dead anyway.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Socialized posted:

this joke has been posted hundreds of times now, what is it from?

But this is the only time I've burst out laughing.

lols

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

He cleaned his military issue rifle with bubble bath!!

g*d protect chaim

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Frosted Flake posted:

Israel wants to project the most moral army stuff externally but that’s irreconcilable with what they want to do and how they want to look internally.

Not exactly, because the way Israelis are talking about the atrocities in Gaza is fittingly paradoxical. "It's us or them! But we're not targeting civillians. The Palestinians are responsible, everything that happens to them is their fault! But nothing is happening to them because everything we target is a secret hamas cell. Our war crimes are justified, but we're not committing war crimes."

Than there's the guys who are just chanting "death to arabs" though.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

did wawa condemn israel??

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Diet Crack posted:

Your Cat understands that giving any attention or aid to Israel is a mistake, your dad is a Houthi and your mom is doing mom things

zionism is a mom thing? i guess that tracks

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1305592893244166144

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Quds News Network posted:

#BREAKING| #Honduras recalls its ambassador from the occupation state of #Israel. https://t.me/QudsNen
(from t.me/QudsNen/85373, via tgsa)

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, I wasn't expecting Hezbollah to do anything really major, it is all about brinksmanship, the question is if they start upping ground operations. Hezbollah knows they can't get away with bombing an IAF base or major urban centers, but at the same time, the US clearly signaling it wants a way out of it, however, they also know if Hamas goes down, they are going to be next.

The question becomes of how much Hezbollah can escalate and get away with it.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

DTI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Honky Mao posted:

did wawa condemn israel??

i mean i assume so, they certainly have that vibe