Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

too many boners itt for this sapphic someone post the yon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

I thought this last one was a fairly recent creation? Not taking away from your point at all of course.

the dick was extended comparatively recently, it used to be more modest but the penis was extended up to the former navel at some pt

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

We finally get some pretty good confirmation of multiple UAP engagements earlier this year and the thread goes on a dick tangent. I know a diversion op when I see one.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

dick tangent would be a good name for a two-fisted space investigator

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Riot Bimbo posted:

too many boners itt for this sapphic someone post the yon

always a good time to post the sheela na gig; she's so cheerful, like, ey lads, c'mon in

]

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

was not expecting the goatse alien

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

no orb

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

sweet christ, Turbgirl is archetypal

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Spergin Morlock posted:

was not expecting the goatse alien

ancient dickbutt, ancient goatse

humanity meming through the ages

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Fitzy Fitz posted:

We finally get some pretty good confirmation of multiple UAP engagements earlier this year and the thread goes on a dick tangent. I know a diversion op when I see one.

Is it just that we've only got Rossco's word for it? He seems to have fallen out of favour a bit recently, maybe that's why

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Barry Foster posted:

Is it just that we've only got Rossco's word for it? He seems to have fallen out of favour a bit recently, maybe that's why

Chris Mellon backed him up and claimed he'd heard the same from a credible source.

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Ancient Dick/Yon statues are more relevant than anything UAP imo.

Carp
May 29, 2002

She's just so happy...

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Carp posted:

She's just so happy...

that's what happens when you sun the yoni

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://bsky.app/profile/taipanos.bsky.social/post/3kdbnak3eak24

hoping bluesky embeds but if not, ooze

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

as a green ny ooze, we know it is either ghost- or mutation-based. purple, west coast oozes may indicate an explicitly alien ivan ooze event

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

does anyone itt have contacts at techno global research industries, or the epa???

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
cowabunga!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if you bathe in the mutation ooze whilst touching a ghost and the genital monuments, you will turn into a cosmic being who occupies all layers of reality. possibly not multiple timelines. but a good start

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Make sure no blind lawyers stumble into it

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I need to catch up on what happened, but for the jack off statues they could be referencing a creation myth. A lot of old tellings refer to jacking off or sucking themselves off and spitting into the sky to create the stars and heavens.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was that. If you scratch under the surface you'll find a lot of our history is dusty old cum jokes.

Has ancient aliens ever checked to see if these weren't giant pools of semen for aliens to swim in? Or to go back to piss chat, these are where the ammonia suits get made. Nickelodeon slime was disclosure and that is what is so shocking. Uh-Oh was them telling us about the stalin Nazi children Alien hybrid program. Uh-Oh, all problematics.

:hist101::histdowns::nixon:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Man I wish we had another shootdown weekend or hearing or something

it feels like everything's stalled out

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

latest rumor mill has Kirkpatrick out as head of AARO and someone more amicable to big wet UAPs in soon

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
President Xi send the orbs,

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I really would prefer not shooting the UAPs, it seems like a terrible idea. It actually was pretty scary that :dementia: was doing that repeatedly.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nichael posted:

I really would prefer not shooting the UAPs, it seems like a terrible idea. It actually was pretty scary that :dementia: was doing that repeatedly.

well yeah to be clear, not necessarily that event

but something of similar absurdity

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Karahan Tepe has a recently uncovered Room of Giant Stone Cocks along with a beautifully carved statue of a dude grabbing his boner.
lmfao

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Welp, time to check the bird threa-ah, well then

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Wasn't there supposed to be some disclosure this week? All I'm seeing is alien hole statues. Where's the real hole?

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

[/quote]

this guy is all like 'show me the aliens!'

edit, it's loving dripping.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Zoobtro posted:

edit, it's loving dripping.

clearly from the precumbrian era

110223_2
Nov 2, 2023
[ufos] human is like computer,

110223_2
Nov 2, 2023
"how can these people be so negligent?" -kanye west

Zoobtro
Aug 22, 2003

Got miself a nice little earner, isn't it

Brain Curry posted:

:golfclap:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Brain Curry posted:

110223_2
Nov 2, 2023

quote:

just can't cater to them precumbrians

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

New larp dropped

quote:

CONTINUED:

I asked, “why are they hiding? Why can’t we talk to them?”

He continues “we have a few times. They’re very spiritual and powerful, but they’re not malevolent. They’ve interfered when we have started to destroy this god (earth). We have approached them down in the oceans, they are peaceful but they will protect themselves, we’ve lost good men to them before by accident. The high ups in intelligence, dod, Air Force, and Navy know they’re down there.”

…”People who are atheist, or think this all just happened by chance, the universe and its laws, the planets placed in perfect celestial movements with no beginning or end is like time itself. Time exists to us in a physical body, but there’s really no such thing. Everything will happen, is happening, and has happened.”

“Most people are good people. Even where I’m from and the people I work with. The enemy isn’t the government, it’s the celestial forces of evil that inhabit and influence the powerful people that run the show, to protect their empires and riches to the detriment of 8 billion people. They topple entire countries and create wars simply for their own benefit.”

I asked a few questions here and there but that’s mostly how it went. He then concluded “maybe I’m making this all up. Maybe you thought you heard me say it. Who knows, it’s just us, a fire, and cornfields. But hey, it’s gettin late, I’ll leave you to it, I know it’s a lot to take in.”

I asked “are you worried that I’ll tell someone?”

He laughed “no, if you do, they’ll think you’re crazy. And if they believe you, they’ll say I’m crazy. It’s been nice talking with you, get some rest tonight.”

And that was it. Just like that. I sat out by the fire for probably another 30 min just staring off into the night. Was he joking? Was he seeing if I’d tell people? Was he doing it to satisfy my curiosity? Did he just say fck it and let loose for a few beers? Idk. But I told my wife and she laughed. And said “if he told you, it was the truth.”

I had to share because it’s been on my mind ever since. Who knows? It’s better than what we get daily from the same grifters. And it was positive. I liked that. It wasn’t scary or doom and gloom were all gonna die, etc. This is what I’ll believe from here on

Edit: to summarize-

There is a supreme God that everything comes from. Everything came solely from “it.”

There are then gods below “it.” The planets themselves are mighty gods. The sun is a god of light.

UFOs are actually some kind of..spiritual things that humans created. These humans are from the beginning of..the flood? I don’t know but they’re so old, they’re a little different from us, can do things we can’t, but they’re humans.

They live in the oceans. They don’t come from outer space. The things that mostly “drive” these are some kind of created artificial being. They lack souls.

The old gods that so many cultures echo throughout time were real. They influence us. They guide us. They are more powerful in a physical way, but humans are actually the most powerful spiritual thing, simply inhabiting a physical body, on a journey, to learn of…itself? Which is Goodness, Light, and Truth.

The world is finely tuned for everything we know to exist.

That’s all I got.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/s/wb0Li1SX1v

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Ooh that means God isn't that far away so that whole plan to attack and dethrone 'em might be doable.