Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lines
Aug 18, 2013

She, laughing in mockery, changed herself into a wren and flew away.

h3r0n posted:

Watson is starting against the Cardinals.

So I'm thinking probably out injured in the second quarter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

lines posted:

So I'm thinking probably out injured in the second quarter?

One can only hope

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

lines posted:

i know i know i can't fix it now, just trapped in a hell of my own creation

Born in NE Ohio and always considered the Browns my #2 team for going on 30+ years but it was easy for me to turn on them because I don't like rapists so

With that said, I look forward to the day that they no longer employ an unrepentant sexual predator so I can root for them again

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Black Sunshine posted:

Born in NE Ohio and always considered the Browns my #2 team for going on 30+ years but it was easy for me to turn on them because I don't like rapists so

With that said, I look forward to the day that they no longer employ an unrepentant sexual predator so I can root for them again

It's gonna be at least 3 years.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Good thing the Lions are cool and good so I still have another local-ish team to root for while my #1 team is absolute dogshit for the 20th consecutive year.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Steelers guy on afc north talk sucks now

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Despera posted:

Steelers guy on afc north talk sucks now

kaboly? you're saying that he sucks 'now'?

lines
Aug 18, 2013

Black Sunshine posted:

Yeah that is why I'm not actively rooting for them, but I've struggled to get invested in any other team's journey as yet.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vKYVJAXDho

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
EXTRA AFC NORTH CONTENT

AFC NORTH TALK

https://www.youtube.com/@AFCNorthTalk/streams

TOM GROSSIS AFC NORTH RECAP

https://www.youtube.com/@TomGrossiComedy/videos

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i hated the browns long before deshaun watson because i like football and they suck at it

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
It has come to my attention that mosquitoes are now the enemies of birds.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/02/world/hawaii-akikiki-honeycreeper-extinction-c2e-spc-scn-intl/index.html

lines
Aug 18, 2013

chamois posted:

i hated the browns long before deshaun watson because i like football and they suck at it

it's like how evil exists in the world so that we may truly understand good: the browns exist so that by their lack of it you may truly understand good football

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

No need to yell in the afcn thread

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Gus Bus is out of control

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
https://twitter.com/RealmRavens/status/1721269779988709509

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

Seahawks offense is so much better than ours

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
They needed my encouragement at the time.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Between Patrick Queen, Justin Madibuke, and Geno Stone the Ravens are going to get 3 3rd round comp picks in 2025.

theres no way it happens or that we have the money for it but, goddamn do i want madubuike back

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

lol again

Mystic Stylez posted:

also lmao watch it be Huntley who gets OBJ his first TD

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Borsche69 posted:

theres no way it happens or that we have the money for it but, goddamn do i want madubuike back

Honestly I'm skeptical. He was nowhere near putting it together the past three years and now in his contact year he explodes. Dude is playing like a 20 million a year guy, which is a lot for one year of production.

Definitely the one I'd most like to keep but it's all academic. We can't afford any of them.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

That's why we should have sold this season. Trade everyone with one year left get a bunch of high picks maybe a first. Then we have a bunch of cheap rookies the next 5 years to fill these coming holes. I don't really think that. But would have been funny.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

I think if there's any time for the Harbaugh doghouse to be used it should be for Justice Hill now. I like Hill and always have thought he has a lot of potential but these fumbles ALWAYS seem to happen with him at the mesh point more than anyone else. We can't afford to keep turning it over.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Looks like smooth sailing to super bowl #3 for the ravens, unless they end up playing the giants or panthers somehow

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

I think if there's any time for the Harbaugh doghouse to be used it should be for Justice Hill now. I like Hill and always have thought he has a lot of potential but these fumbles ALWAYS seem to happen with him at the mesh point more than anyone else. We can't afford to keep turning it over.

yeah he's a very obvious problem. but its kinda why i made that post a couple weeks ago about 'how the gently caress do you even coach players to not fumble'. you can only tell them 'dont loving fumble' so many times.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Borsche69 posted:

yeah he's a very obvious problem. but its kinda why i made that post a couple weeks ago about 'how the gently caress do you even coach players to not fumble'. you can only tell them 'dont loving fumble' so many times.

I think its mostly mental and making sure to keep the ball held correctly and not let your guard down. A lot of our fumbles have been when runners are caught from behind by a defender. That's why you need to always hold the ball right cause especially when an opposing team is struggling they are going to be punching at the ball.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Kawalimus posted:

They needed my encouragement at the time.

chamois posted:

Looks like smooth sailing to super bowl #3 for the ravens, unless they end up playing the giants or panthers somehow

These are the posts

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Apparently the Ravens can get out of Stanley's contract after this season? I think we have to do that and try to keep Madubuike. Im ok losing all those other guys but not him.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ok I can finally watch the game, lol that Lamar did the jump leg kick throw on his first pass of the game to mandrews

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ok I can finally watch the game, lol that Lamar did the jump leg kick throw on his first pass of the game to mandrews

he had like two tebow style jump throws lol. gave me a funny flashback to the one td hollywood got against the chiefs like two years ago

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

someone who is a ravens fan didn't know who madubuike is until i said he was good and would have a sack 3 weeks ago. not saying who. but we all love that guy

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I have one of those climbing the rope in gym class feelings about Stone

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

suckin on that thang

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012