Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

elime anning posted:

The NBA hates brand recognition. It is Adam Silver’s dream to have 82 jerseys for 82 games per team with just as many floor patterns. Random.org will decide the colors

correct

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

hifi posted:

The in season tournament takes place every friday? who cares about this...

Just group play. The actual tournament/elimination part happens later and happens all at once.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

In season tournament would be more interesting if it was just division tournaments. Make the division rivalries meaningful.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Asphalt is probably a no-go but I bet you could get some other playground type material

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Speleothing posted:

Asphalt is probably a no-go but I bet you could get some other playground type material

shredded tires. or sand.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kelly Oubre is rolling in his grave.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Do you think people tell him he looks like ted cruz

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

Do you think people tell him he looks like ted cruz

What I find remarkable is he has the J. Jonah Jameson graying temples thing going on at the age of 28

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

What a loving smug rear end in a top hat

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

THERE GOES MY HERO….WATCH HIM AS HE GOES

ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

The real crime is no one at the photoshoot sneaking in behind and shifting that car out of park.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
free username: Graeyson Alien

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

He simultaneously looks 45 and 16

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Kerr ready to hop off the gravy train
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/11/western-notes-kerr-vincent-reaves-kidd-holmgren.html

Former Suns Star Walter Davis Passes Away
https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2023/11/former-suns-star-walter-davis-passes-away.html

nikosoft posted:

Has anyone said Slenderyama yet? I kinda like it

Not here at least.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Eratik posted:

I think the poll was WS/48 which Chet still probably has a chance at if Wemby takes a lot of jumpers.

It's WS and/or PER so it's possible both Chet/Wembanyama or another player could be right answers. Wembanyama's weakness right now is the high number of turnovers.

Wemby should have a sponsorship deal with Emby.

Aye Doc posted:

"I'm not even going to lie - I don't even know what's going on" - Bones Hyland

:lol:

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

I knew the bulls would be bad but I thought they'd be fighting for 9 spot bad, not miserable dog poo poo.

The Bulls remind me of the first Suicide Squad that met an early demise (from that 2021 film).

Thoughts on Grayson Allen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph5cfYnnDMg&t=3s

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Needs to join Walt Frazier and Keith Hernandez for those just for men commercials

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

kingcobweb posted:

free username: Graeyson Alien

Hey I mean big biz is gone. I would use this in a heartbeat lol

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Hey I mean big biz is gone. I would use this in a heartbeat lol

Isn’t he like the emergency backup center for the Grizz now?

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
You just can’t spell success without Victory Winbenyama

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

MY EYES

https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1720579673506398659

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005
Yeah the OKC court is pretty unwatchable too

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Lockback posted:

Just group play. The actual tournament/elimination part happens later and happens all at once.

If teams advance past group stage, do any wins/losses in the tournament itself count towards regular season standings?

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Every game (except the championship game) counts as a regular season game

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
things that look good in a png don't look good for live televised sports where the players should be the focus?? graphic designers have gone too far

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bulls court is making me feel absolutely insane

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

friends, ben simmons just tried to hit a skyhook

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

R.D. Mangles posted:

friends, ben simmons just tried to hit a skyhook

The fact that he tried at all is amazing

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Dokmo/zogo/whoever: how rare is it for a player to get fouled on a three and miss all of them? Clark son did it vs Denver the other day, Giannis just now.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

General Dog posted:

If teams advance past group stage, do any wins/losses in the tournament itself count towards regular season standings?

Yes, teams that don't make the knockout (or get knocked out earlier) basically play flex games during the season to make it up.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

So....games today have been really good. Maybe it's an extra 10% but it's seemed like teams were playing things a bit more seriously than normal.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lockback posted:

So....games today have been really good. Maybe it's an extra 10% but it's seemed like teams were playing things a bit more seriously than normal.

it's all avbout the courts. evryone's feeling new life playing on some fresh wood

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lockback posted:

well the bulls more seriously sucked rear end

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

is there a way to put a parking boot on a basketball team

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

R.D. Mangles posted:

well the bulls more seriously sucked rear end

It's them shining in the ideal state

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

they should lower a cage onto the court and offer special tickets where you can hang off the cage and yell and shake money in an incomprehensible betting system

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

is there a way to put a parking boot on a basketball team

yeah his name is jason kidd

folks,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The nba literally told the refs to overturn an obvious basketball interference to allow the warriors to win

loving rigged rear end draftkings money rear end league