Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nowher posted:

Can't go without posting this masterpiece

Blobfish only do this when they are very stressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Nowher posted:

teenage milhouse?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Fuckin Edvard Munch sketch artist

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

art

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

NYP is such a poo poo source
I get my news from Murderdeer.org

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

luchadornado posted:

I used to think deer were cool, chill creatures and then I watched videos of them attacking border collies and they're metal as gently caress.
I was walking in the dark once and suddenly realised that a) I was surrounded by deer and b) those two shiny dots were the boss stag pointedly looking at me.

I kept walking until I was out of the herd and he went back to grazing or sleeping or whatever I didn't exactly check

Splicer has a new favorite as of 01:04 on Nov 4, 2023

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Takin a walk here boss!

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Nowher posted:

The wild thing is this is a good rendering of her. Check out the photos of her getting out of a car from the last few weeks.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Fuckin hate deer

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Just punch them in the face like that kangaroo

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

haveblue posted:

No, this is the real SBF:

Discovering the courtroom artist style has been one of the highlights of this whole thing
I choose to interpret that "Bitcoin" as a speech balloon.

Didn't fill the handle, 7/10.

Khizan
Jul 30, 2013

1stGear posted:

I would criticize this guy, but if a wild deer let me get that close to it I would absolutely do the same thing.

The deer where I live have been hand fed forever and are ridiculously tame. They’ll walk right up to people because maaaybe that person has bread for them. Here is one who thinks my phone might be maybe be some kind of bread.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
What my mom says I look like:
What I actually look like:

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

Enderzero posted:

The wild thing is this is a good rendering of her. Check out the photos of her getting out of a car from the last few weeks.

geez I just had a look, I don't really like to pick on people for their looks be she is really leaning into that Gollum aesthetic.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Didn't she also run a competitive poly harem with all the c suite guys like a horny version of that Kmart exec who destroyed the company by having stores sabotage each other?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Baron von Eevl posted:

Didn't she also run a competitive poly harem with all the c suite guys like a horny version of that Kmart exec who destroyed the company by having stores sabotage each other?

Yeah but that doesn’t make up for all the bad stuff she did.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Congratulations on your successful gender transition. :blessed:

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

darkwasthenight posted:

A different mod, please!

I have no power here, but hopefully this will help :nws: https://archiveofourown.org/works/search?work_search%5Bquery%5D=schadenfreude :nws:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

darkwasthenight posted:

A different mod, please!

yeah?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/dmG7stg.mp4

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Nowher posted:

Dobby is a free elf

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

why of course on the fridge instead of inside fridge

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Malachite_Dragon posted:

https://i.imgur.com/NkUtRwT.mp4

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

Baronjutter posted:

I don't think geese are nasty at all, I think they just are really good at vibe checks. I've never been harassed by a goose and we have so drat many of them. Even in the middle of nesting season, even with new babies, I can just walk right through them no problem. At the absolute worse I'll get a little hiss and I'll give them some extra space and it's all good.

If you've been attacked by a goose, you probably just have really bad vibes and the goose picks up on that. Same with crows.

I feel the same way about Australian magpies. Even before I started actively befriending them, I never got swooped.

For content, here is a video I took when visiting some friendly magpies in the park. Unfortunately I miscalculated and was still in the neighbouring group's territory when I crouched down to say hello, and the baby magpie inadvertently crossed the boundary when it trotted up to see me (turn sound on):
https://i.imgur.com/zDVSpnp.mp4

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Same on the never swooped thing aside from when riding my bike. Even the wildlife in this country hates cyclists.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
The noble Canberra magpie has adapted to cyclists wearing helmets by spearing you between the shoulder blades.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Upsidads posted:

why of course on the fridge instead of inside fridge

Putting cake and bread in the fridge makes them go stale faster.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Inceltown posted:

Same on the never swooped thing aside from when riding my bike. Even the wildlife in this country hates cyclists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvvphnDoTX4

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Gerblyn posted:

Do boxes exist that can take a cats rear end?

Pogonodon
Sep 10, 2010

Gerblyn posted:

Eat faster.

Mr Shiny Pants
Nov 12, 2012

Nowher posted:

New Disco Elysium?

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Mr Shiny Pants posted:

New Disco Elysium?

Yes, but all the skill names are replaced with cryptocurrency names.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Tree Bucket posted:

Yes, but all the skill names are replaced with cryptocurrency names.
YOU - ”But what exactly *is* money?"

GARTE, THE CAFETERIA MANAGER - “Money is based on cryptographically-signed transactions on the blockchain, a distributed ledger in which every node…”

DAMAGED MORALE -1

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
I’m glad court reporters are making art like these.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

TACD posted:

YOU - ”But what exactly *is* money?"

GARTE, THE CAFETERIA MANAGER - “Money is based on cryptographically-signed transactions on the blockchain, a distributed ledger in which every node…”

DAMAGED MORALE -1

:lmao:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

VSauce, Michael deer...

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Zero One posted:

That artist just has it out for him.

This is the real SBF:

https://twitter.com/netcapgirl/status/1719080163332202549

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
They really shouldn't try to sue a super saiya-jin

E: Note: super saiya-jin means super saiyan in Japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Enderzero posted:

It would help if I knew who that person is, or if there was a link to this picture...