Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Huh, sure enough, touching the rim is only an absolute no-no when the ball is on the rim. Otherwise it only matters if it actually affects the shot. https://official.nba.com/rule-no-11-basket-interference-goaltending/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when a warrior fan scrolls down to the Rules section of the wiki.com/basketball

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

maybe one of ur buddies can finish this limp wristed dunk attempt

drat homophobic too. You've got it all

DJ_Mindboggler
Nov 21, 2013

That's good AV material

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ghost Dog posted:

yeah it was insane of curry to hit that perfect miss into a goaltend. what skill

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

lmao this is pathetic

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.

rjmccall posted:

Huh, sure enough, touching the rim is only an absolute no-no when the ball is on the rim. Otherwise it only matters if it actually affects the shot. https://official.nba.com/rule-no-11-basket-interference-goaltending/

good thing draymond touched the ball and violated section C for good measure

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003
I thought Mad Max: Fury Road was
:mediocre:
so you should probably ignore anything else I say

drat that game was fun as hell

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

snyprmag posted:

It was a stupid goal tend because it was going to go in anyways. Probably why the refs realized they shouldn't call it.

If I shoot a dude while he’s falling off a cliff that doesn’t mean I didn’t shoot him

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

DJ_Mindboggler posted:

That's good AV material

draw 3 cards

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzA5NmD_WZM

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Vox Nihili posted:

Ghosty was working on his posting in the offseason, spent a weekend with hakeem, added 20lbs of pure poo poo ;-*

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i get that you guys are very stupid but insisting its homophobic to not like your basketball team is actual scumbag poo poo, like legitimately terrible person stuff and you can not do that in my direction thank you

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

DC Murderverse posted:

If I shoot a dude while he’s falling off a cliff that doesn’t mean I didn’t shoot him

He just fell into your bullet

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

i get that you guys are very stupid but insisting its homophobic to not like your basketball team is actual scumbag poo poo, like legitimately terrible person stuff and you can not do that in my direction thank you

I think he’s referring to the “limp wrist” part.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The Mavs obviously aren't in the Nuggets class but if they could just finish their genuinely good defensive possessions with a loving rebound once in a while, they'd be right in this game

TheKevman
Dec 13, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

:lol:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kingcobweb posted:

I think he’s referring to the “limp wrist” part.

if you do not do a dunk hard it does not go in

that guy seeing Limp Wristed and then screaming slurs at himself and blaming me for it is the homophobic poo poo, let alone getting pissy in a gdt and trying to weaponize it to "win". like i said, absolute scumbag poo poo

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

drat that's all very normal

Anyway how about those Nuggets

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

drat that's all very normal

Anyway how about those Nuggets

are you gonna weaponize some other minority about this game or do you just do that for warriors games? freak

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Nikola Jokic just doesn't give a gently caress

And yet he's the BITW

It's hilarious, insane, and terrifying

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/limp-wrist

Yeah stop saying that thing

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ghost Dog posted:

are you gonna weaponize some other minority about this game or do you just do that for warriors games? freak

Go to bed dude

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Ghost Dog posted:

do you think it’s worse to call everyone who doesn’t like your team homophobic, or is it worse to call them gay?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Vox Nihili posted:

Go to bed dude

gently caress off rear end in a top hat

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

I can't believe the blazers got ayton for Nurkic lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

I laugh every time I think of "Kendrick Nurkins" lmfao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Welcome

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
The Nuggets traded a younger Nurkic for Mason Plumlee and it made them better

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

For real it's amazing

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

lol luka just got his own rebound

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Chet good. Giddey good. Fun game

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

When are the Blazers going to trade Brogdon, we are going to win too many games lol

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Sometimes you commit a lot of turnovers, give up a thousand offensive rebounds, and shoot worse. Could happen to anyone.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I don't know if Aaron Gordon is really loving good now or if the Nuggs just make him look good

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
He was always good.

Just miscast.

He's not a lead initiator and 1A player like he was forced to play on the Magic.

Now he's in like the perfect role for him.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

When are the Blazers going to trade Brogdon, we are going to win too many games lol
if he can stay healthy they could wind up getting a lot for him and RW3 too

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
tournament's already dumb, just more games to not care about even more until the playoffs (knockout round)

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Dutchy posted:

Sometimes you commit a lot of turnovers, give up a thousand offensive rebounds, and shoot worse. Could happen to anyone.

In addition, the Nuggets have hit a lot of contested threes. And that's just the risk you take on the hardwood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Mavs Nuggs getting chippy