Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Little jerk (cream/tabby point) and big jerk (tabby) in a calmer state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrThief
Jan 6, 2001

Annoying me while I'm trying to play Diablo 4.

DrThief fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jun 27, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rub that drat belly.

You can play Diablo 4 any time.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Always remember to regularly pet your cat in a fashion that pulls their face back and makes them look silly

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Put herself directly in the path of my foot, then treated me like History's Greatest Monster for accidentally bumping her.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

zakharov posted:

Put herself directly in the path of my foot, then treated me like History's Greatest Monster for accidentally bumping her.

Why do they do this. The faster I walk the more determined my cat is to charge my moving feet and get launched into orbit

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

One of my cats does that way too often, and I already have balance issues at times so it doesn’t work out well for him

DrThief
Jan 6, 2001

Carth Dookie posted:

Rub that drat belly.
It's a trap!

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

zakharov posted:

Jail for Mother!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Started down the path of learning to wear a harness

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MrQwerty posted:

Started down the path of learning to wear a harness

My little black cat gets excited at the sound of his harness. He'll stand still waiting for me to put it on and he sometimes has trouble waiting for me to do up the last clip. He's like a dog that way.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Contemplated the mysteries of life.

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Mar 22, 2024

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

she made this dumbass noise while i grabbed her head under the sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iI1BdgiM44

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Every time I go outside to smoke they lay at the door waiting for me

https://i.imgur.com/bZz7USF.mp4

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Chomped right through a CAT5 cable while I was working and disconnected the entire house from the internet until I found a spare.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Was very good and patient for the vet! She didn't complain once while getting squeezed and prodded and rotated.

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

Chomped right through a CAT5 cable while I was working and disconnected the entire house from the internet until I found a spare.

That’s sort of poetic, isn’t it?

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Slept, mostly. To be fair he is a senior citizen cat at 14 years old or so.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
She has demanded cuddles all day. Then, when I was pooping, she decided to poop outside her litter box. She hates the litter I have right now.

She is now on my lap again.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

she shoved her head in a small paper bag that my stuff at the weed store came in and than walked around meowing for a minute, then shook it off and ran full-speed up the stairs

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Caesar Saladin posted:

she made this dumbass noise while i grabbed her head under the sheet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iI1BdgiM44

lol

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
ate a food

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Wumbus has been showing off her tum

And glaring at me when I have the audacity to eat breakfast before her

I don't know what she has done today since breakfast, I'm still at work.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

This is my cats' designated scratching chair, and this is my cat millie mid-yawn

https://i.imgur.com/qLqst7K.mp4

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
spent all the loving rent money on door dash!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

dee eight posted:

spent all the loving rent money on door dash!

:nomnom:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

deep dish peat moss posted:

This is my cats' designated scratching chair, and this is my cat millie mid-yawn

https://i.imgur.com/qLqst7K.mp4

hehehe ears go BACK

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

My cat turns 18 at the beginning of February. He doesn't really do much except meow for food, sleep and stare. I got him some toys but he doesn't seem interested in it. The only thing he enjoys is getting scratches behind the ear.

sofokles
Feb 7, 2004

Fuck this
Today my cat did no good at all.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Gotten intimate with his blankie at least 5 times, which makes him really grumpy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Neuter much?

Anyway,

My elderly gentleman mostly just likes to sleep, drink water, eat and poop.

He still won't sit in my lap but he sits right next to me whenever I home and just wants his chin and head and tummy scratched.

There is no trap that tum tum is for petting, but he hates photos.

Look at this snarky side eye when I tried to grab a bad photo I thought he wouldn't notice and you still can't even see him.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Wendigee posted:

Neuter much?

He is neutered.
Doesn't stop him at all.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That's nuts (heh). I've had cats my whole life but never one that liked to pleasure themselves.. was he an adult when he was neutered perchance?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat has always seemed to know when the camera is out somehow and always get cagey like the click is going to steal their food or favorite toy.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Wendigee posted:

That's nuts (heh). I've had cats my whole life but never one that liked to pleasure themselves.. was he an adult when he was neutered perchance?

I'm not sure on his history.
I adopted him when he was 6 or so, he was on the street before that without much record from whoever owned him previously.
He was already fixed whenever he was brought in to the pound and I've had it confirmed because I had a hard time believing it with the sack that cat is packing.
When I had them check to make sure they said he was probably very endowed before the fixening. Definitely weird though, I've had plenty of male cats and none of them did this.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Your cat had a giant pussy dong.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dabir posted:

Was very good and patient for the vet! She didn't complain once while getting squeezed and prodded and rotated.

I took my cat to the cat a couple years ago and was so proud at how brave he was. Didn't make a peep, though we had to take him in the dog side in a cage so maybe he was just trying to lay low. Got a clean bill of health and the vet was just crowing over how great he looked. 6 months later he was dead :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Budzilla posted:

My cat turns 18 at the beginning of February. He doesn't really do much except meow for food, sleep and stare. I got him some toys but he doesn't seem interested in it. The only thing he enjoys is getting scratches behind the ear.

Nap with him I love sleeping beside my kitty in the winter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Decomposed 1 day further. i miss you buddy :negative: