Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

VOTE BLUE NO MATTE-

https://truthout.org/articles/biden-wants-arms-deals-with-israel-to-be-done-in-complete-secrecy/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

love too pick between fascism and rainbow fascism

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

lol

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

https://www.readthemaple.com/victims-of-communism-monument-unveiling-postponed/

quote:

‘Victims Of Communism’ Monument Unveiling Postponed

Canadian Heritage is conducting a review to ensure the monument is compatible with 'Canadian values.'

somehow each following paragraph is decidedly worse than the previous

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
that insanity pops up every few months in the news

it it gets unveiled officially i hope someone has the balls to put up a much bigger victims of capitalism next to it lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

mediaphage posted:

that insanity pops up every few months in the news

it it gets unveiled officially i hope someone has the balls to put up a much bigger victims of capitalism next to it lol

victims of 'canadian values'

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Folks living in tents on the street in front oughta do the trick

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol

Apr 7, 2003

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/social-services/2023/11/03/pittsburgh-homeless-encampment-first-avenue/stories/202311020118

Now that the city has gotten the largest cold weather homeless shelter shut down, the next step is to push the homeless out of the city so our business leaders don't have to suffer through the indignity of watching them freeze to death over the winter.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

dioxazine posted:

lmao what the gently caress is going on here, somehow my list of people the communists killed is full of nazis?!?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Truman Peyote posted:

lmao what the gently caress is going on here, somehow my list of people the communists killed is full of nazis?!?
who knew??? :shrug:

the post wwii narrative of "ok we beat the fascists, now let's give million/billions to every right wing strongman" was maybe not the best approach? hell the british were helping fight greek leftists before the war was even over

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

has been very hard not to 'i told you so' certain people i know who were very wokescold about me not voting for fetterman because he has a d by his name during all this ngl

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Truman Peyote posted:

:thejoke: and all but yes, the black book of communism includes every nazi soldier killed on the eastern front in its tally of victims of communism

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kitfox88 posted:

has been very hard not to 'i told you so' certain people i know who were very wokescold about me not voting for fetterman because he has a d by his name during all this ngl

Eh, he was pretty alright till he opened his mouth about p/i

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

everyone does this for some stuff. ideological consistency isn’t really much of a thing, you contextualize and compartmentalize stuff all the time

I only believe in certain things for a total of 5 months at a time

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Fabricated posted:

It's weird seeing people refusing to stop beating this drum since a majority of people do not agree with them on this and a vast majority of attempts to make it an election issue have not went well

it’s this weird thing that seems to grab hold of certain people and become the focus of a latent form of paranoid schizophrenia

it’s a totally a thing that eventually some feminism-appropriating radical transphobes start insisting more and more public figures are “secretly trans” and “out to trans everybody” as part of some insidious agenda, and in the end even start accusing each other of it

I really think the likelihood is that it’s some specific manifestation of a broader psychiatric disorder that will eventually be recognized as such

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Petanque posted:

ummm i'm different, i meticulously examine every new thought i have and as a result i am a frayed web of anxiety and self-doubt. get on my level

surprised that fart simpson isn’t familiar with the struggle session, he should talk to his local party office about that

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/acidhorizonpod/status/1720393710515503557?s=46&t=aXw7W5TiwDaOVtqp-9FOLA

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

hoo boy that’s a meth’d up pondering if I ever saw one

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

ShadowHawk posted:

Trump was even outwardly ambivalent about trans stuff in 2016, until it became clear it was a conservative wedge issue.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-transgender-bathrooms-222257

Trump, and likely a lot of other politicians, are cynically riding this Republican-primary-voter public opinion wave of anti-trans stuff as much as they're reinforcing it

In 2016 popular conservative narrative was that it was all an elaborate scheme to get into the girls locker room and Trump had to respect that.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
he can now enjoy blogs in jail

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Kenny Logins posted:

he can now enjoy blogs in jail

picking his latest reads off the prison blog cart

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

america is bad is what im saying

Apr 7, 2003

He’s right, words are for nerds

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

imagine getting in FBI raid-level trouble over ten grand. it’s always shocking how cheap politicians’ loyalty is

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

qirex posted:

imagine getting in FBI raid-level trouble over ten grand. it’s always shocking how cheap politicians’ loyalty is

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

qirex posted:

back in the day you'd get a good quarter mill (1980s bucks) to sell out and torpedo your career. now they do it for a stack of 50% off Sizzler coupons and a signed copy of an ann coulter book. it's so funny

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Capitalism is so efficient it's even lowered the prices of our politicians, take that commies

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

qirex posted:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lmao

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

lol read in a gruff Noir Hardboiled Detective voice

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

it's the kind of monologue some marvel movie villain would give as the mask is bolted to his face and he ends with "bone shredder" but instead just a weak fart (literally and figuratively)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

lol

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

dioxazine posted:

i will personally destroy it

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

scratch a liberal lol

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.

I now wear my hate name like a chevron, a mark of pride. You say to me Eve Fartlow, and to you I say yes, that's me, i suck real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold
today, Usul, you receive your hate name. the name your enemies will swear under their breath when you strike. you are henceforth known as Fartlow