Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
How long is the average Trump rally? I've got to give a three hour presentation Tuesday morning and I think the only way I'm getting through this alive is by channeling my favorite president. I need to internalize his rants about windmills and toilets. Maybe I'll bring McDonald's breakfast.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Greg Legg posted:

How long is the average Trump rally? I've got to give a three hour presentation Tuesday morning and I think the only way I'm getting through this alive is by channeling my favorite president. I need to internalize his rants about windmills and toilets. Maybe I'll bring McDonald's breakfast.

Are you good off-script?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

WrasslorMonkey posted:

It’s toopsday, lemon

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Check this out: Cuck Assley

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

full point posted:

I believe we are talking about two entirely different Phil Collinses.

crazy poops?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

My unreasonable rich guy request for my unreasonable rich guy house would be a trompo. I've professionally made a shitload of pastor the other way where you just have a flattop, and you can do some wonderful things there, but it's just never the same and I wouldn't need to settle if I already had a recreational trompo

Real Mean Queen has issued a correction as of 12:52 on Nov 4, 2023

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6fifC3qSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK8ad1nYFQA

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Real Mean Queen posted:

My unreasonable rich guy request for my unreasonable rich guy house would be a trompo. I've professionally made a shitload of pastor the other way where you just have a flattop, and you can do some wonderful things there, but it's just never the same and I wouldn't need to settle if I already had a recreational trompo

:hmmyes:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

Real Mean Queen posted:

Many are saying this

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Yo if you like science fiction or animation you should probably be watching Scavengers Reign, this poo poo is nuts so far

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

smarxist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_Uf4hq-fk

i have a weird question

you know how if you have certain brain problems or patterns, you can have pretty regular bouts of hypomania, where you have that invincible feeling of elation and hyper adeptness, and you might do something with it or not, creatively, then you kinda flame out and crash and go back to baseline

have you ever had hypomania hang out for a worryingly long time and start to wonder if it's going to turn into something more severe that you might not be able to ride out?

Trasbi

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Real Mean Queen posted:

Are you good off-script?

lol we're going to find out in 3 days ✌️

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Greg Legg posted:

the rally never stops, my friend

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

Real Mean Queen posted:

legalize recreational trompo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DemihumanResources posted:

legalize recreational trompo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLPMy-GmNtw

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:trumppop:

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Yeah they’re called trompo tacos because the trompo is called a trompo, due to its resemblance to a trompo

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Dios mio

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

The flattop process we did involved marinating a pork shoulder in a bunch of vinegar and guiajillo bits and stuff. You’d sear the poo poo out of that on the flattop, then cut it into little strips and cook it again with a bunch of onions and pineapple. Wonderful stuff, but it can’t touch the trompo

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

code:

https://twitter.com/AwfulButGreat/status/1720503437987647505

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

is roger doing something different with his head?

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

based, like a dog

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

https://youtube.com/shorts/EVpNMQBgop0?si=FnuyZ-cBsYRirB0J

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

me @ your posts

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

DON'T TURN OFF THE CONTAINMENT UNIT

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

lmao

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
this one goes out to Filthy Hans
it's an oldie but a goodie

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that’s from a long time ago

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Greg Legg posted:

you gotta get the British Sudafed

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Real Mean Queen posted:

Yeah they’re called trompo tacos because the trompo is called a trompo, due to its resemblance to a trompo

A common misconception. In actuality it is because

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

euphronius posted:

that’s from a long time ago

good thing time doesn't exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
"ChatGPT, what did Homo Erectus look like?"

Only registered members can see post attachments!