Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
instead of posting, if you can, go to one of the many rallies today if you can (or post *and* go to a rally)

It's cathartic, the Palestinian people are inspirational in their resiliency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1720577430950162790?t=53RbgtctZj9rmUi7NeV2rA&s=19

"why aren't they fighting us where we can beat them???"

loving pathetic

more shocking footage from gaza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJjgopWBuWI

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

sorry we had to blow up your university but a hamas looked at it

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Israelis are so unfamiliar with urban warfare they've given it a name.

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1720577430950162790?s=20

GUYS HAMAS ARE DOING HIT AND RUNS ON OUR TANKS INSTEAD OF STANDING OUT IN THE OPEN SO WE CAN BOMB THEM WITH F-16s!!! :qq:

Hamas coming up with new tactics like "emerging from cover to attack" and "retreating to safety"

What a fuckin army

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

fits my needs posted:

only ones that look pleased by this are blinken and the guy laughing in the top left which im gonna guess i the emirati guy

yep the guy with the illiterate pigfucker smile is one of the main three of the emirati dogs.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

my bony fealty posted:

is this part of the feelgood coddle bullshit that's integral to the IDF? everyone gets to be a big strong officer with an important-sounding rank?

The IDF is the corner gas station of militaries. Everyone is an Assistant Manager.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Sadly it looks like egyptian society is as dead and defeated as I assumed, after the first week of protests the government got spooked really bad and immediately shut down all protests after that and got to work with riot police and mukhabarat. it looks like the egyptians arent up to the task of confronting their government about this.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
so whats the point of this conference? for blinken to make all these arab leaders look like huge losers?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

fits my needs posted:

so whats the point of this conference? for blinken to make all these arab leaders look like huge losers?

yes

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

fits my needs posted:

It's the master whipping the slaves and letting them know who's boss.

The emirati guy is enjoying it because he's a pig like that.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/aabdeen24/status/1720810715999584348?s=20

French people telling jupiter to gently caress off.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

hitler 2?

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hamas has successfully struck the israeli port of Eilat on the red sea

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1720822109138465077?s=20

Also long range rockets are being launched by Hamas as we speak

https://x.com/AlarabyTV/status/1720822457215386061?s=20

Just for reference, we are now a week into israels assault into Gaza and Hamas's rocket strikes have neither slowed down nor decreased in scope and consistency.

Palestines gonna win.

Also another Merkava bites the dust

https://twitter.com/TurkiShalhoub/status/1720818692139696459?s=20

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

They don't need help with that. More like they need to be gently reminded who butters their bread

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1720535747332128840?t=duC3AZELVtYwAQG5bTuMPw&s=19

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
blinken still crying about oct 7th and israel has the right to defend itself, it is the 9/11 answer for whatever i guess

hamas is forcing israel to bomb mosques, hosp[itals, etc. monsters!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Hamas just released footage of their fighters coming out of a tunnel, lining up their RPG's and Thermobaric TBG munitions at a building that had israeli troops in it, lighting up the place, then going back safely into their tunnels.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

fits my needs posted:

blinken still crying about oct 7th and israel has the right to defend itself, it is the 9/11 answer for whatever i guess

hamas is forcing israel to bomb mosques, hosp[itals, etc. monsters!

Isn't it so that they are parroting that "Right to defend itself" line mostly to cover their own asses, cause of the Arms Export Control Act?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
no fuel, until they completely run out of fuel

quote:

8 min ago
No new fuel has entered Gaza since start of war, US envoy says
From CNN’s Jennifer Hansler

No new fuel has entered Gaza since the beginning of the Israel-Hamas war in early October, US Special Envoy for Middle East Humanitarian Issues David Satterfield said Saturday.

“Fuel, which existed in depots accessible to UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East), that existed in Gaza prior to October 7, has been accessed by UNRWA for purposes of trucks, delivery of assistance that is from Rafah terminal to distribution points, for desalinization plant operation, and for delivery to hospitals in the South. That has been going on for pretty much the last week,” Satterfield said.
The US expects that additional fuel will be brought in once that fuel runs out, and there is an agreed mechanism in place for that, the envoy said. This fuel would only be going to south Gaza, he noted.

Israel has accused Hamas of hoarding and diverting fuel, and US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Friday that “Israel has raised appropriate concerns, concerns that we share, about Hamas’s hoarding and syphoning of fuel in northern Gaza.”

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Al-Saqr posted:

Hamas just released footage of their fighters coming out of a tunnel, lining up their RPG's and Thermobaric TBG munitions at a building that had israeli troops in it, lighting up the place, then going back safely into their tunnels.

Allah akbar

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Good to see Lpzie getting work outside the thread

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Solidarity to protestors today, and solidarity to Palestinians.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

on the train to DC.

last one I went to, three weeks ago, the train was mostly empty. today it’s stuffed to the gills, and every conversation I hear is about the protests. I’m next to an elderly guy with CEASEFIRE NOW pinned to the back of his jacket who’s talking about how much he loves chris hedges and is posting on his phone about genocide joe

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

World War Mammories posted:

on the train to DC.

last one I went to, three weeks ago, the train was mostly empty. today it’s stuffed to the gills, and every conversation I hear is about the protests. I’m next to an elderly guy with CEASEFIRE NOW pinned to the back of his jacket who’s talking about how much he loves chris hedges and is posting on his phone about genocide joe

bless

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

how much he loves chris hedges and is posting on his phone about genocide joe

Hell yeah

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

solidarity to the protesters today, who don't have to work on the loving weekend the lucky duckies

death to israel and death to america

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

on the train to DC.

His new article is brutal.

https://chrishedges.substack.com/p/israels-final-solution-for-the-palestinians

quote:

Netanyahu, who first became prime minister in 1996, has spent his political career nurturing Jewish extremists, including Avigdor Lieberman, Gideon Sa’ar, Naftali Bennett, and Ayelet Shaked. His father, Benzion — who worked as an assistant to the Zionist pioneer Vladimir Jabotinsky, who Benito Mussolini referred to as “a good fascist” — was a leader in the Herut Party that called on the Jewish state to seize all the land of historic Palestine. Many of those who formed the Herut Party carried out terrorist attacks during the 1948 war that established the state of Israel. Albert Einstein, Hannah Arendt, Sidney Hook and other Jewish intellectuals, described the Herut Party in a statement published in The New York Times as a “political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to Nazi and Fascist parties.”

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

some kinda jackal posted:

Hamas coming up with new tactics like "emerging from cover to attack" and "retreating to safety"

waiting for reports of a guy spamming jump while circle strafing a tank and the turret traverses too slowly to draw a bead on him

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
DTI

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
ty for showing up to everygoon who can be out in the streets today and at other times

oh and death to the apartheid nation of israel

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dtai

You know, re-watching the che movie and you'll hear Fidel Castro talk about the unexplainable X in modern urban/revolutionary combat. Israel is a conscript army, where the dumbest people going to the infantry* as well as combat arms in general. And then the actual smart guys go into the Air Force. Because that's where the Megadeath children massacres happen. So it's not too hard to recruit intelligent Israelis for such a role.

However in this, and they're really silly Tin pot dictator military structure which has like apparently a 500 sergeants per 3000 lieutenants with one private taking orders from all of them?

Anyway in comparison, Hamas is a highly motivated highly trained fighting force that is literally fighting for their existence. I mean that is the innumerable X that Fidel discussed. The one that really supersedes equipment, funding, or support in general. The longer Hamas is able to keep the Great Satan's serpent attacking it's people, the longer the world sees how willing israel is to commit genocide. We've talked about apartheid South Africa and how the numerous wars had got into really did signal the downfall of its way of life. I think we are approaching that with Israel. And approaching is a wide range of time especially when we're talking about a country with almost 100 years of genocidal history.

Though, we could see a major shift in how Israel is run over the next year.

You know I just pondered this as I was dictating this out and what I guess would be really interesting is if Hamas is able to start supplying itself by robbing Israel and rating is really border towns. I mean if this goes on long enough, Hamas will have vehicles from the Israelis that all get killed. And those vehicles can be used Make the border far more porous than it is right now. I mean Israel's bragging about encircling, but when they lose a few thousand more men over the next week it's going to be difficult. Not just difficult to put men on the watch but also keep those men from disregarding certain security activities that may be necessary.

You know by the time Afghanistan was over troops were just spend the entire time in the base/behind the wire just hanging out waiting to get the gently caress out of there. Because nobody wanted to kill the last soldier and if Afghanistan or beat the last soldier dead in Afghanistan. You could see the same thing start to happen with Israel. I mean it is worth noting that on October 7th, the things I'm reading are basically a bunch of unarmed Israeli soldiers were hiding behind computer screens that controlled automatic machine guns and Hamas was able to get behind those and just start wrecking people. I mean that's a level of complacency I don't think I've seen since Iraq lost Mosul to ISIS.

But, those things could start happening again where untrained unprepared and complacent israeli soldiers just get the jump on them by Hamas soldiers. I mean a little crazy to think of this could be a war of attrition because a lot of loving people are going to die but if there is no ceasefire Israel is definitely not winning this siege at this point. I mean they're losing a decent amount of tanks in the opening salvos of their ground invasion. I mean this is definitely not the US invasion of Iraq by any means. It's literally grozny but the Israelis are missing the doctrine of overwhelming artillery. Comparatively they have aircraft.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO has issued a correction as of 17:01 on Nov 4, 2023

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the Aljazeera military analyst says that Israel's offensive momentum has completely stalled for three days, the second they hit the outskirts of Gaza city they have not managed to change the front lines at all, the israelis split gaza in two primarily through the emptiest part of it, they have control of salah-al-din, but they only have fire-control of the coastal highway.

The northern front has failed and stalled spectacularly for the israelis, the original hope for them was that they would drive south on the coastal highway to link with the middle and cut off Gaza city from the sea, this has failed. the other pincer from the north east has turned into a meatgrinder and tank graveyard for the IDF as well.

However, he cautions that the israelis might use the next couple days to re-group and do a carpet bombing campaign.

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Nairbo posted:

instead of posting, if you can, go to one of the many rallies today if you can (or post *and* go to a rally)

It's cathartic, the Palestinian people are inspirational in their resiliency

theres a marsh in stockholm tomorrow where Kofia will be performing at the end of it (outside the parliament) bound to be some good catharsis-energy there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWyzfJafmI

fanfic insert has issued a correction as of 17:10 on Nov 4, 2023

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

However, he cautions that the israelis might use the next couple days to re-group and do a carpet bombing campaign.

Excuse me its called a humanitarian pause

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gunshow Poophole posted:

ty for showing up to everygoon who can be out in the streets today and at other times

oh and death to the apartheid nation of israel

Morbus
May 18, 2004

fits my needs posted:

I think its to remind them they are huge losers and tell them to stay in line

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1720577430950162790?t=53RbgtctZj9rmUi7NeV2rA&s=19

"why aren't they fighting us where we can beat them???"

loving pathetic

lol no poo poo, it's the most obvious tactic in the world for that situation you dipshits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

blessed