Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

some kinda jackal posted:

sorry we had to blow up your university but a hamas looked at it

"sorry guys we have to blow up every school, house, and hospital because hamas might hide inside it"

*hamas guy crawls out of a tunnel, walks up to a MBT, judo throws commander to ground, manually destroys APS, walks back to tunnel, picks up RPG, and kills tank*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

hamas is making me cross! they should just line up in formation with their muskets. who taught these guys war?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/aabdeen24/status/1720810715999584348?s=20

French people telling jupiter to gently caress off.

blessed

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/ME_Observer_/status/1720817149428609336?s=20

just saw this confirmed on aje

quote:

Abu Alba family in #Gaza:

We have American citizenship and the embassy called us and informed us that our names were on the travel list to leave the #Gaza Strip, and we had to move, and when we reached Al-Bahr Street south of #Gaza City we were exposed to direct #Israeli bombing and my daughter was injured.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Looking into this

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Sounds like Erdogan smells a deal!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
israeli ambassador to the UN is currently making GBS threads his diapers:-

Al-Arab TV correspondent: Israel's ambassador to the United Nations attacks Guterres, accuses him of supporting terrorism, and demands that he resign.

https://x.com/alarabytv/status/1720832924403069375?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I was just at one of the UK solidarity demos. Good turnout and there were speakers uncucked enough to call for victory for the resistance. Dti

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

send this to whoever you think needs convincing that israel are nazis

https://x.com/lowkey0nline/status/1720793281678786928?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

alarumklok posted:

hamas is making me cross! they should just line up in formation with their muskets. who taught these guys war?

Hamas cleverly saving their great generals and engineers for a late game military push!!

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

the stepdaughter of Kamala Harris is helping the palestine childrens fund to raise 8 MILLION dollars for gaza, incredible, god bless her.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1720772573699412218?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Al-Saqr posted:

the stepdaughter of Kamala Harris is helping the palestine childrens fund to raise 8 MILLION dollars for gaza, incredible, god bless her.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1720772573699412218?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

it's fake news btw, that's how much the whole platform raised, not her fundraiser

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Good on Ella Emhoff for breaking with her wicked stepmother, but I think thats actually incorrect. She's just linked to the Palestinian Childrens' Relief Fund fundraiser, which has raised 8 million dollars (thank you to goons who have donated!)

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

it's fake news btw, that's how much the whole platform raised, not her fundraiser

lol

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
idk who was asking for a link to a DC stream but

https://twitter.com/codepink/status/1720830764307054645

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
yeah, nypost is firmly pro israel

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

i checked her instagram, she links to the platform. i will send her a thank you message regardless. every little bit of humanity matters, its important no matter how small.

Idia
Apr 26, 2010

Fun Shoe
Glad she's using her platform for good compared to other celebs who remained silent or just frothing Zionist idiots.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Red Baron posted:

Hamas cleverly saving their great generals and engineers for a late game military push!!

using the turtling strategy and half your people are rapid-response anti-armor units

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Idia posted:

Glad she's using her platform for good compared to other celebs who remained silent or just frothing Zionist idiots.

bernie ftw(arcrimes)

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

the mickey mouse-rear end structure of the IDF is loving with me, like 20 year old staff sgts and 22 year old sergeant first class. a SSG is responsible for a squad (like 7-10 troops) and a SFC is responsible for an entire platoon (30-40 troops). In competent militaries these would be like 24-25 year olds with a 6 to 7 year time in service minimum respectively. A 20 year old reservist ssg is asking for trouble and its a miracle they can even leave the motorpool in an organized fashion (but as we have seen with the fields of merkavas haphazardly rolling out in a giant blob, even that might be up in the air)

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

where’s the tweet of the girl picking up books from the rubble of her house I’m having a hard time finding it on this stupid broken phone

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

World War Mammories posted:

on the train to DC.

last one I went to, three weeks ago, the train was mostly empty. today it’s stuffed to the gills, and every conversation I hear is about the protests. I’m next to an elderly guy with CEASEFIRE NOW pinned to the back of his jacket who’s talking about how much he loves chris hedges and is posting on his phone about genocide joe

same on the bus to San Francisco last night, lot of excited young folks speaking Arabic, shaping up to be huge

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

you know what even if my message is of thanks and goodwill and praying for her i think ill hold off on messaging the vice presidents daughter in law on instagram lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Al-Saqr posted:

you know what even if my message is of thanks and goodwill and praying for her i think ill hold off on messaging the vice presidents daughter in law on instagram lol

lol

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Al-Saqr posted:

too long for a thread title

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

also the wall street journal released a really damning report:-

Urgent | WSJ, according to informed officials: Israeli soldiers are killed in battle at more than double the rate of those killed in the 2014 operation.

Urgent | WSJ, according to informed officials: Al-Qassam fighters appear to be more prepared and capable than they were when Israel invaded Gaza in 2014.

Urgent | Wall Street Journal, according to informed officials: Even if Israel wins in the end, this will require a long-term battle

https://x.com/ajabreaking/status/1720839086137598086?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

All that eugenicist poo poo the israelis always said about only making peace with the strong

Isn't this what they wanted then???

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
"Could you tell which way I must go from here?", asked Alice.
"That greatly depends on where you want to go", said the cat.
"I don't really care where."
"If so, it doesn't matter which path you choose."
"Oh", answered Alice, "If so, it seems the Gaza operation's objectives have been achieved."
"Now you're starting to understand how this works."

From Pillar of Cloud in 2012. Felt relevant again.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
they are gonna have to downgrade the idf in the cod battlepass

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Justin Tyme posted:

the mickey mouse-rear end structure of the IDF is loving with me, like 20 year old staff sgts and 22 year old sergeant first class. a SSG is responsible for a squad (like 7-10 troops) and a SFC is responsible for an entire platoon (30-40 troops). In competent militaries these would be like 24-25 year olds with a 6 to 7 year time in service minimum respectively. A 20 year old reservist ssg is asking for trouble and its a miracle they can even leave the motorpool in an organized fashion (but as we have seen with the fields of merkavas haphazardly rolling out in a giant blob, even that might be up in the air)

That is the thing, remember that the IDF ground force is really around 60,000 troops or less, with another 60,000 rotated conscripts and about 300,000 reservists. It is extremely top heavy because the vast majority of it is either going back to the real world and/or are just civilians.

So on one hand they are losing officers and NCOs left and right, but on the other hand they are being taken from the corps of personnel who are suppose to be the "experienced elite."

So you get a weird unbalanced forced where guys with barely any experience are now sergeant first class because they need that many theoretically on paper, but they are 22 years old because no one wants the job and professional units get overloaded.

That said, if these are the guys who have, it is probably not the best idea also just get them liquidated in grinding urban campaign over the course of a few weeks and then have to rely on people with literally zero experience.

Ardennes has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Nov 4, 2023

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

israel is dangerously close to losing their ladder rank and having to grind for xp against weaker opponents to get it back

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Lol at NY Post trying to spin “raised $8 million for war refugee children” as a scandal

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

me hanging upside down in an electrocution chamber in guantanamo next to some ISIS guy:-

"what am i in here for? i called Kamala Harris's stepdaughter an incredible brave and good human being then started to rant to her about warhammer on instagram."

DirtyRobot
Dec 15, 2003

it was a normally happy sunny day... but Dirty Robot was dirty

i am harry posted:

where’s the tweet of the girl picking up books from the rubble of her house I’m having a hard time finding it on this stupid broken phone

PhilippAchtel posted:

https://twitter.com/_amroali/status/493356985975574528

My first thought, of course, is to wonder if she's still alive...

:sigh:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Al-Saqr posted:

me hanging upside down in an electrocution chamber in guantanamo next to some ISIS guy:-

"what am i in here for? i called Kamala Harris's stepdaughter an incredible brave and good human being then started to rant to her about warhammer on instagram."

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Al-Saqr posted:

also the wall street journal released a really damning report:-
https://archive.ph/26DYs

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Found a shop on ebay that sells Hamas eggs. DIY terrorist group

Adbot