Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

90 dollars is cheaper than most gamecube cost right now. mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah, the blade artist was just sooooo bad. why is he trying to make begbie a tortured artist?

Honestly I wouldn't even bother with Dead Man's Trousers :smith: it was really bad

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shut the gently caress up mr hootington

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

lunacid gaming

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mr Hootington posted:

Games for the switch 2 will be $90 and all of those games will be ports of GameCube or Virtual Boy games.

the fwiggin virtual boy??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

90 dollars is cheaper than most gamecube cost right now. mad?

A little.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Coupons forum has it covered

Gray Matter posted:

Cross-posting from Slickdeals, but you can get the new Mario Bros. Wonder game (among others) for $31 shipped from QVC. Been eyeing this but $60 is a bit much to stomach for a Mario game, snapped it up at this price though

https://slickdeals.net/f/17036215-new-customers-nintendo-switch-games-super-mario-bros-wonder-super-mario-party-31-each-more-free-s-h

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stux posted:

hol up...HD Hotel Mario. let him cook

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

pog boyfriend posted:

lunacid gaming

hearing good things

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

symbolic posted:

hol up...HD Hotel Mario. let him cook

thats not on the virtual boy you silly bitch

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i only remember mario tennis, and hearing that the virtual boy puts holes in your brain with lasers

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

hotel marios epic because you can cut up the things they say and make them say swears or sound glitched out and its VERY funny.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

pog boyfriend posted:

hotel marios epic because you can cut up the things they say and make them say swears or sound glitched out and its VERY funny.

its disrespectful and racist towards nintendo to do that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats not on the virtual boy you silly bitch

i see i confused it with Mario Clash. goodbye

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shut the gently caress up mr hootington

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Nintendo delivered VR gaming in 1995, once again proving how far ahead of the curve they are.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Virtual Boy is this console a piece of poo poo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cranappleberry posted:

Nintendo delivered VR gaming in 1995, once again proving how far ahead of the curve they are.

nintendo is always ahead of their time

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

nintendo is always ahead of their time

if anything gunpei yokoi was too ahead of his time. miyamoto considered him dangerous and that's why he murdered him

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
he's right

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I tried a virtual boy emulator while hungover once and immediately almost threw up.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

one of the imp zone game club games was virtual wario no one died or suffered permanent eye damage

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

snes doom on the other hand...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

one of the imp zone game club games was virtual wario no one died or suffered permanent eye damage

lol forever at AA making one of the trophies clearing the game on normal under a time limit that was roughly only two minutes more than the current world record speedrun

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

That DICK! posted:

i only remember mario tennis, and hearing that the virtual boy puts holes in your brain with lasers
TELEROBOXER RULED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFo1O7-vv7c&hd=1

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Still can't get over how awkward and stiff the new Bloodlines 2 NPC dialog looks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGZ7YHPIXI

The facial animations in Bloodlines 1 look better. Vampire Fallout 4.

very risky blowjob
Sep 27, 2015

phyre

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone post a good lore?

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
yeah one time you jacked off on stream

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

Still can't get over how awkward and stiff the new Bloodlines 2 NPC dialog looks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLGZ7YHPIXI

The facial animations in Bloodlines 1 look better. Vampire Fallout 4.

Its going to be poo poo from an rear end.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Laughing now because the latest news post says there's going to be 4 starting vampire clans, a 5th added as DLC later, and a 6th as "unique standalone DLC." Also the conceit is you're an elder vampire who got depowered, and you have a thinblood modern vampire guy in your brain to commentate on poo poo Johnny Silverhand-style.

Nobody is going to be happy with this.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

this looks like someone asked AI to generate a Focus Interactive arpg game.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i thought it got sidelined because the studio lost the rights or something

looks mid

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

Laughing now because the latest news post says there's going to be 4 starting vampire clans, a 5th added as DLC later, and a 6th as "unique standalone DLC." Also the conceit is you're an elder vampire who got depowered, and you have a thinblood modern vampire guy in your brain to commentate on poo poo Johnny Silverhand-style.

this sounds like aids

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

maybe it wil be good if they fire everyone again

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I've been watching the 2022 interview with the vampire and I'm enjoying it. vampires are fun

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

calling it now the `thinblood` is actually going to be Caine in a shocking mid act reveal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it'll be a mid reveal alright