Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

StormDrain posted:

Last year for a gift exchange I got a big tub of Pumpkin Spice flavored mix and I really wish I knew who had it as I want to try it still.

Jesus Christ feel sorry for who got that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
I bought some for my office. We all tried it and trashed after one time. It was really bad but a great gimmick for $20.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

Stay tuned for tomorrow I’m working on a duo of pork since Costco always puts two shoulders in each package

damascus heel

chibi luda
Apr 17, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

No arguing here! And it brought up a funny old goon story too!

Enjoy your... uh, chocolate spinach smoothie. :)

I will, thank you :sickos:

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Alan Smithee posted:

speaking of

does anyone know if costco has pimento

Walked by a big ol' tub of it today with my superhuman will power

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

As long as you use fresh baby spinach in a smoothie it doesn't taste like anything and it's a good way to get some greens in you. I do a chocolate protein powder, frozen blueberries, almond milk smoothie with a big handful of spinach after my workouts. It's good

Frozen spinach is terrible though.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I had some smoked Gouda pimento cheese spread stuff... Not my thing. Cheese spreads need cream or something and an emulsifier to make it smooth...

not mayo and shredded cheese

And it was from Sam's club :devil:

Their black diamond extra sharp cheese spread is pretty good though and it's rather giant but doesn't seem to go bad quickly.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Nov 4, 2023

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Finally got a chance to go for the first time in months, I've been traveling too much for work. Bought this blanket and my cats love it more than any blanket I've ever bought:

https://www.costco.com/berkshire-life-heated-throw.product.4000178658.html

Also my membership turned 20 years old this week :toot:

bizwank posted:

Store #1 is in South Seattle and you'd think they'd do something special with it for being the first store but nope, we got the same no-combo slice food court as everybody else.

This is my Costco and I got one of my covid shots here so I could have Costco #1 on my vaccine card :3:

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Gaius Marius posted:

That orgain powder is so loving gross

I find the chocolate one to be ok, but I'm mixing with a few other things so I'm not too concerned on the taste.
I am tempted to find some fiber to add to it, but the Orgain + Cold Brew already gets things moving, I'm not sure I need that faster.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Caramelized onion with gruyere spread is pretty good. We ate half a tub in a day.

Mini-cinnamon roll things are pretty good, they need like 5 seconds in the microwave.

Got some eggnog, it's very average, not offensive. I should make some this year.

I think the Kirkland chocolate covered crepes are super addictive but my wife doesn't like them as much.

Jonny Quest
Nov 11, 2004

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

Also my membership turned 20 years old this week :toot:

May I recommend the giant containers of ibuprofen for your back pain now that the cold fronts are coming in?

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Jonny Quest posted:

May I recommend the giant containers of ibuprofen for your back pain now that the cold fronts are coming in?

Oh we've been buying the Costco packs of Advil Liquigels for years now. And the Kirkland lactase for the husband.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

My mother, my wife, and myself went to Costco, Sam's Club, and BJ's this week.

we are now ready for the next three months.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Carnitas

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

what the gently caress man

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.

:wtc:

You are still pending to toss that meat in a vat filled with pork lard, right? ... right? Get it nice, crispy and deep fried

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

El Padrino posted:

You are still pending to toss that meat in a vat filled with pork lard, right? ... right? Get it nice, crispy and deep fried

huh?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
This gimmick is now tired, there I said it.

What isn't tired is the 1.50 hot dog

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

eek the penis birds posts truly capture the spirit of costco may they post forever

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Costco: MORE delicious meal ideas on page 287!

I knew it was coming!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

that sure is a pile of wet meat

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Costco pisses me off so bad sometimes

Every time I order from Costco.com it is a total nightmare. Ordered a tv? Damaged in shipping , didn’t actually get to me so they returned it to sender without it ever reaching me, and took like a month to get a refund. Ordered a bunch of stuff, all delayed. Fine when I get it I’ll go return it for a Costco cash card because I’m just gonna spend it at Costco anyhow and I don’t need to wait for a refund this time.

I return one part of it that comes yesterday for Costco cash, no problem. Spend it at Costco anyhow. Some of the other delayed stuff comes today when it was expected next Friday, cool I think I’ll go return it. “We don’t do that” have to escalate to a manager and they are like we don’t do that because it could be rewards fraud like I am some kind of criminal instead of a dude who just wants to buy a dog bed and some flowers. They eventually relented because I sat there and argued til their refund line got really long

I am like 0/4 on ordering poo poo from Costco.com and not having my time wasted

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

El Padrino posted:

All lard is pork lard. Lard is by definition rendered pig fat.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Those carnitas will look fine after a little shredding and a pass under the broiler.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Also I bought the big $40 dog bed with the Costco cash card and my dogs like it

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

Costco pisses me off so bad sometimes

Every time I order from Costco.com it is a total nightmare. Ordered a tv? Damaged in shipping , didn’t actually get to me so they returned it to sender without it ever reaching me, and took like a month to get a refund. Ordered a bunch of stuff, all delayed. Fine when I get it I’ll go return it for a Costco cash card because I’m just gonna spend it at Costco anyhow and I don’t need to wait for a refund this time.

I return one part of it that comes yesterday for Costco cash, no problem. Spend it at Costco anyhow. Some of the other delayed stuff comes today when it was expected next Friday, cool I think I’ll go return it. “We don’t do that” have to escalate to a manager and they are like we don’t do that because it could be rewards fraud like I am some kind of criminal instead of a dude who just wants to buy a dog bed and some flowers. They eventually relented because I sat there and argued til their refund line got really long

I am like 0/4 on ordering poo poo from Costco.com and not having my time wasted

Costco is known to be really cheap on investing in eComm, and many think it's intentional because they want you to come into their stores and impulse buy other products.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

definitely getting that impression

the only decent experience I’ve had with the website is buying gift cards

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pile of wet meat is a pretty good username

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
yooooo the chanterelles are back in PNW Costco, $14 a pound :cheerdoge:

chanterelle toast is a borderline religious experience, anyone saying otherwise, we got squabbles.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Just go for a walk in the forest for free chanterelles.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
That poo poo is scary man more power to you though.

I was at some random market in Snohomish a while back and they were $39.99 a pound (?!?)

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
I have had good luck with Costco.com.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive bought several miscellaneous items from costco.com and it was fine. their selection is different/not as good as the area warehouses though for sure

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

n8r posted:

I have had good luck with Costco.com.

Yeah I’ll use it if I need some undershirts or socks and don’t want to go into the store for two things.

It’s super fast delivery too

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Snuck into Costco with my honorary aunt, got out again with two huge things of Better than Bouillon, some vitamins, one of those mini waffle maker sets, and a bag of roasted AND SKINNED!!! hazelnuts for baking. And those gorgeous huge vanilla beans. King poo poo.

I’m hoping to sneak back in at Thanksgiving and probably drop $80 on one of those giant fur rugs if they still have them

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal
The giant faux fur rugs are super nice, bought one last week and it is a nice rug on the floor, feels nice and just seems to fit anywhere. Well worth the cost.

Buy the Sherpa blanket if they have one, thing is amazing already and the price is obscenly low for the value.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

We have so many Costco sherpas all over the house. Every guest gets one when they are hanging out around our place.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Can I call in a pizza order a day ahead of time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Dogs don’t really care about the new bed but someone else did