Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blame Pyrrhus
May 6, 2003

Me reaping: Well this fucking sucks. What the fuck.
Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

I'm rewatching Killing Them Softly

it still rules, Ben Mendelsohn is one-of-a-kind

Killed it in Mississippi Grind and especially Bloodline. Goddamn he was good in Bloodline.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

palindrome posted:

a pizza delivery robot with problematic Italian slurs would be funny but also not appropriate.

thank you, palindrome :discourse:

blep ye not into the void.... unlest....

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Lux Anima posted:

Eatzy Pizzey

e: i wantsum :catte:

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
trum

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Goons! Goons! :woop:

I have the perfect post to neutralize the Trump Thread!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

William Bear posted:

you did it! good job

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

Killed it in Mississippi Grind and especially Bloodline. Goddamn he was good in Bloodline.

he was excellent in The Place Beyond the Pines as well

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
wow my passport got processed like 2 months earlier than I expected, that’s cool

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

*NINishly*

The Perfect Tweet
The Perfect Tweet
The Perfect Tweet

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

William Bear posted:

FINALLY!

the trump thread will be closed at midnight

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
the two genders political parties:
https://twitter.com/postlocal/status/1720760426663715160

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Consummate Professional posted:

wow my passport got processed like 2 months earlier than I expected, that’s cool

the bureaucracy is.... healing

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

smarxist posted:

have you ever had hypomania hang out for a worryingly long time and start to wonder if it's going to turn into something more severe that you might not be able to ride out?
yeah. thanks for posting this

try to enjoy the ride, because that's what it is - you'll be fine, so make sure others know that you care about them too when you're with them. intensity can be infectious

ily smarxybby :nyan::love: make sure to take breaks and smell the roses too; have a breather, in image form:

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Consummate Professional posted:

It's amazing how slow the US passport system is, considering how few people get one.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

lol, I didn't even notice the logo

It's beautiful and maybe closer to a real logo than I've seen in one of these. It's learning hands, it's pretty much got down naked anime girls, text is maybe the next frontier. Wait how are the dicks, can it make pretty good ones yet, maybe dicks and letters are the most mysterious things to AI

e nope it's definitely got dicks down too

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Lux Anima posted:

Eatzy Pizzey

e: i wantsum :catte:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gERNOvSROs

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Blame Pyrrhus posted:

yea he was amazing in that. one of the most subtly menacing perfoances (turning into just menacing) I've ever seen.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Lladre posted:

It's amazing how slow the US passport system is, considering how few people get one.

thank you President Joe Biden for restoring my faith in processing times

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

William Bear posted:

this is what the helldump wannabe glennsters actually believe

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
gonna order some dorminos

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
i have an actual question

the front door to my apartment has begun sticking, you kind of have to kick it to open it

there’s also a crack in the wall above the door

the maintenance guy came and tried hanging on the end of the door to make it fit better in the frame

then he tried hammering the frame to make it fit better. except he forgot his hammer, so he used his pliers to whack it a few times

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

RandomBlue posted:

gonna order some dorminos

:tastykake: :kingsley: :eek: :eek:

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1518019310358212608

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

boroda posted:

the front door to my apartment has begun sticking, you kind of have to kick it to open it

the maintenance guy came and tried hanging on the end of the door to make it fit better in the frame

then he tried hammering the frame to make it fit better. except he forgot his hammer, so he used his pliers to whack it a few times

all that sounds normal, what's the question?

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

boroda posted:

there are no questions in this post

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

its nova so ill accept donut mogul instead of car dealership owner

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

boroda posted:

sand it?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

boroda posted:

when he hits it does it make a sounds like a "toop toop toop" or is it more like a "trunt trunt"?

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

oh you meant a door

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

it's now a load bearing door

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
If the question is why, the framing of your house has likely shifted which is common in older buildings. It's all wood held by nails and it's all interconnected with the rest of the building so humidity, temperature, and settling of the building over time can do that. I've seen that type of crack all the time. If the landlord isn't going to fix it and it's wood door some coarse sandpaper will get it at least moving. You probably don't need to do much, maybe even just some of the paint. It's going to scrape from use anyways.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
just go out and push on the side of the building until the door frees up

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
There's some "fix it fast" threads in DIY with some folks wise about this stuff. This is a great question for there

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
killers of the flower moon was ok. not great, but ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ol sakkman
Sep 28, 2021

by Athanatos

smarxist posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_Uf4hq-fk

i have a weird question

you know how if you have certain brain problems or patterns, you can have pretty regular bouts of hypomania, where you have that invincible feeling of elation and hyper adeptness, and you might do something with it or not, creatively, then you kinda flame out and crash and go back to baseline

have you ever had hypomania hang out for a worryingly long time and start to wonder if it's going to turn into something more severe that you might not be able to ride out?

Haha yeah. Brains