Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
:owned:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
What the gently caress I woke up early?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Forgot to set my clock back and woke up to Langoliers again.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

welcome to the morning you layabouts

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

smarxist posted:

Synthcore

There’s really just not enough quality stuff out there. Perturbator’s latest was a big miss for me. Looks like I’m all caught up with Carpenter Brut. I think I may be missing some Dance With the Dead. Am I missing anyone from that subgenre?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Jon Irenicus posted:

welcome to the morning you layabouts

mornin' :coffee:

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lmao at how small donuts were back then

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
We call those mini donuts and you eat 4-10 of them.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

WrasslorMonkey posted:

If they were giving soldiers Voodoo Doughnuts we would have had the fattest army on earth, invincible.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Joyce Vance appeared on MSNBC's Yasmin Vossoughian Reports and was asked about what it means that the ex-president "restored himself as trustee on January 15th, 2021." Trump left the White House to go back to the Trump Org, and was replaced by President Joe Biden just days later.

"I am wondering, Joyce, if this at all could help Jack Smith's case, and or Fani Willis's case, that the president knew he had lost this election, and was returning to private life," the host said.

Vance replied:
"Yes, so it is a very interesting question, for one thing, he was still the president, at the point where he retook control of his company. For any other person in public office, that would be a shocking violation of trust. For Trump it seems almost predictable."

"I think, as its evidentiary value goes, this would be a key piece of evidence, had this happened prior to January six. or even sooner after the election. As it is, this is close to, what at that point was the inevitable turnover of government to Joe Biden. I think Trump would simply say that he was preparing for the long flight that he did not believe that he had lost the election, but he knew that he was going to be wrongfully removed from office. So he would have that sort of built-in defense."

"Nonetheless," Vance said, "this is an additional piece of cumulative evidence that shows Trump was aware he had lost."

Thank god they got him. That was a close one - he was almost president again. But they found the reasonable proof of awareness. And everybody knows what that means and what happens now.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

more like the starvation army

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

ever drive through the midwest and see all those signs for miles and miles advertising for some place called Wall Trump?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ben Nerevarine posted:

ever drive through the midwest

lmao what the gently caress, no

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Ben Nerevarine posted:

ever drive through the midwest and see all those signs for miles and miles advertising for some place called Wall Trump?

I have never in my life had suicidal tendencies but then I drove through Iowa

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Eric really enjoys holding things OK? that’s like his little job he does.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

UFOTacoMan posted:

to be fair he seems pretty good at it.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

emfive posted:

to be fair he seems pretty good at it.

Mommy’s good little helper

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

UFOTacoMan posted:

Once trump org caves in on itself, he might find employment with this skill. I'm impressed she asks for a specific brush and he knows which one it is

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

one bad apple does not always spoil the bunch

n o d

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

lmao eve fartlow

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

WrasslorMonkey posted:

There’s really just not enough quality stuff out there. Perturbator’s latest was a big miss for me. Looks like I’m all caught up with Carpenter Brut. I think I may be missing some Dance With the Dead. Am I missing anyone from that subgenre?

Destryur as well as the Nightwav compilation on Bandcamp

e: Gost's early stuff

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

busalover posted:

Destryur as well as the Nightwav compilation on Bandcamp

e: Gost's early stuff

I’ll give em a go, thanks!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Americans are fat hog people now and demand ever larger amounts of grease and sugar

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Americans are fat hog people now and demand ever larger amounts of grease and sugar

I ate an apple fritter Friday that was the size of my head. It was awesome

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
good morning, sunny morning

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

There's a greasy spoon restaurant outside of the hick northern Michigan town I live near, and they have cinnamon rolls the size of dinner plates. They're locally famous for having massively huge doughnuts and sweet rolls

HUGE PUBES A PLUS has issued a correction as of 15:52 on Nov 5, 2023

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

There's a greasy spoon restaurant outside of the hick northern Michigan town I live near, and they have cinnamon rolls the size of dinner plates. They're locally famous for having massively huge doughnuts and sweet rolls

that’s not a cinnamon roll that’s a Pollock painting

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

mags posted:

that’s not a cinnamon roll that’s a Pollock painting

You can’t use that word anymore

mags
May 30, 2008

angerbot posted:

You can’t use that word anymore

I’m sorry cinnamon bun

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Conuts

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you can't say fat but you can say pig. you can say fat but you also say rear end (donkey). So you can go up to somebody saying fat rear end but what you really mean is fat donkey.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

that looks disgusting

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

RandomBlue posted:

that looks disgusting

is your monitor on

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
:mad:

mags
May 30, 2008

:poolgirl:

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

no ring

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

healthcare plz...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
lotta people in the pocket of big cinnamon roll