Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Everybody is all "boohoo gazan children" but honestly if i were 10 years old and zionists blew up my school id cry for joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Calibanibal posted:

Everybody is all "boohoo gazan children" but honestly if i were 10 years old and zionists blew up my school id cry for joy

lol

Jeff Fatwood
Jun 17, 2013

Calibanibal posted:

lol god drat it

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://twitter.com/gyuhoIics/status/1721046655699439898

I saw this photo the other day and thought how very sweet it was to give her little girl a birthday celebration despite everything happening in Gaza.
Only to find out the mother and one of her daughters was killed the next day.

I'd make a joke "Was Hamas in the birthday cake?" but it's honestly all just so upsetting. It breaks my heart.
This poor family.

dti
dta

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Al! posted:

a zionist, a rabbi, and a nazi walk into a tank and they carry him out in a body bag

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Scarabrae posted:

based container?!

glory to the 40 foot shipping container

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Calibanibal posted:

This one is really dark but god drat did it make me laugh

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Calibanibal posted:

Gazan teachers move their lessons online after a mysterious chemical reaction annihilates the school building, similar natural phenomena now observed at Zoom headquarters in California. We'll keep you updated as the story develops.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

crepeface posted:

the belief i'm talking about is felix's belief in the course of action to take.

how should western nations dissuade them from the stance? keep giving them more aid and weapons? discourage palestinian resistance?

What?

No, the precise opposite. By making it clear that no avenue other than diplomacy and recognition of the Palestinians as well as a secular one-state solution will receive US support.

As is, the US is doing precisely the opposite, increasing tension and making a showdown inevitable.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We should have left this thread in the fast food sub forum so the D&D regime could bomb the burger forum claiming there was a Hamas base inside of it

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

what's the calculation here

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Maya Fey posted:

what's the calculation here

If we make enough people attack us, the US will have to intervene militarily and save us from getting humiliated by HAMAS

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Nasrallah isnt going to fight a full war for three civilian dead.

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

E Depois do Adeus posted:

The shlemiel is the one who flips over the tank, the shlemozzel is the one who the tank (shipping container) lands on

thank you for finally explaining Laverne & Shirley

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Internet and phone has been cut off from Gaza again

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1721204305124843623?s=20

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

Internet and phone has been cut off from Gaza again

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1721204305124843623?s=20

But the US asked them not to do that again, wth??

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Yeah that article about Hezbollah basically said that the US told Hezbollah that if they attacked Israel then the US would attack Iran. The US has been hoping to attack Iran for 22 years. Netanyahu's been hoping the US attacks Iran for 28 years. Netanyahu wants Hezbollah to retaliate because it inches the US towards that goal.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1721204949458301220?s=20

Israelis are carpet bombing gaza again in their most intense bombardment yet.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

sleep with the vicious posted:

But the US asked them not to do that again, wth??

lol as if they give a poo poo what the us tells them the us will not do anything other than cry and send more aid

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The pressure for ceasefire is building so they're intensifying the bombing

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

If we make enough people attack us, the US will have to intervene militarily and save us from getting humiliated by HAMAS

They've been expecting full American intervention for weeks now. That's why the ground invasion kept getting delayed, and why every probe into Gaza including the one that actually launched the full invasion was preceded by "haha this isn't the real thing guys". Hezbollah promised to intervene if Israel steps foot in Gaza, in which case America promised to get roped in as well and that's what Bibi was banking on, but it didn't happen, so they're still desperately poking at the north over and over to try and trigger that chain reaction to secure American boots on the ground.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

commendable:
https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1721161970777243748?s=20
https://twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/1721165579187318890?s=20

lib Turks who call themselves as left as it's reasonable to be, overwhelmingly responding like so:

quote:

Ahah, it's a scandal that they even attempt this. First off, what do we care about Palestine, huh? Second, what is this trying to enter a military base about, they should pray they don't get shot. And this isn't just about Incirlik, you know. Just look at them, geez. Ahah, seriously

quote:

f the Incirlik base needs to be closed, the state will do what is necessary.

quote:

What on earth are you thinking embarking on such an endeavor? What do you understand of geopolitics, international relations, or national interests to undertake such actions?

quote:

Our country's people are very strange.

This is the Incirlik Air Base settlement. This is how it looks from a satellite. Houses with front and back gardens, detached, side by side. If you expand the view, you will be struck by swimming pools, tennis courts, a grass pitch, a running track, and a bunch of facilities. Here, U.S. military personnel live more or less as they do in the U.S.

These are the residential areas just outside Incirlik Base, and these are not even the worst of them. Turkish citizens live here. The distance between these two different lives is less than 5 minutes.

I wonder what exactly is the source of anger for this group of citizens who grab Arabic cloths and shout slogans? Is it against the U.S. that supports Israel? Maybe... but why don't they strive to achieve the standard of living that exists just 5 minutes away? If they had that standard, they would already be more powerful at the negotiation table and on the map. They are not even aware of that. Why don't they channel their anger towards the politicians who enrich themselves for generations while leaving the people in misery? Why do they still in powethe leaders. who sell off their country? Look, the boundaries of that base are clear. Its inside and outside are.Why don't they speak up against those who riddle our country's borders with holes? Isn't the border of Turkey a matter of honor? Is the only boundary these primates understand the Gaza border?

The AKP and the "foreign powers" that have wrapped this situation around our heads are indeed clever.

Look... there is now a segment of the population in our country that has been blinded to the things they should be really angry about, and made issues that should not concern them a matter of honor.

The difference between the lives is 5 minutes.

But the difference between the mindsets is 500 years.

quote:

The terrorists who carried this out should be immediately arrested and prosecuted for terrorism. If this does not happen, the state will have sent the message that 'anyone who wishes can gather and attack any place they want.'

Also, I am sick of that disgusting Palestinian flag. Those crappy terrorists are unfurling that lovely flag next to our Turkish flag and defiling our flag.

quote:

If I'm not mistaken, this is the act of a handful of Arabist, desert-minded ignorants gathering to pressure [Turkey] into sending military aid to a so-called state of Palestine, which stabbed us in the back years ago, blinded thousands of Turks and threw them into the deserts, and today opposes us on every issue.

quote:

Every terrorist who attempts an uprising needs to be killed.

quote:

Stupid guys, I hope they get treated like terrorists. Think about the national interests of the country. If it weren't for NATO, the Soviets would have swarmed us. We are the only Muslim country in NATO. Whose interests are you serving? Bülent Yıldırım, the head of IHH, you and your discourse about the peoples of Turkey can go to hell.
any burgers want your dick sucked? plenty of Turks will line up thumbs up 👍

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Gaza is ground zero for a severe outbreak of spontaneous combustion. We need to shut things down until we can figure out what's going on

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Gripweed posted:

that is so stupid

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Maybe the sequel will be better

https://twitter.com/EyesOnSouth1/status/1721205698866954313

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Gonna absolutely skip that one.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

mawarannahr posted:

Better not be any shenanigans like the ice cream guy :mad:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Calling them HeZZbollah because they got me hitting the snooze button. To catch more Zs. :effort:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/tinyfleu/status/1721035461790236832?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mawarannahr posted:

You turks really are addicted to yogurt huh

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Jizzbullah

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

jesus the current bombing looks legit like carpet bombing atm on gaza

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

rick sanchez has a rt show??? lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031vKBPk5eA

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU
https://twitter.com/MORISHlGE/status/1712800370970239420

unsure if this has been posted before

take_it_slow
Jul 7, 2011

Tacoma, WA, USA - Action Today: at 3:30 pm folks are trying to block the loading of a boat with military aid for israel

instagram - @tacomamutualaid for updates re: time, etc.
sounds like there'll also be rides available from the tacoma dome, maybe starting at 3

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

LOL that is a true OG right wing radio guy. I remember my dad listening to him on WABC when i was like 10 years old

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

he turned himself into a pundit. he's pundit rick

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

does anyone have a link to the twitter thread that was posted way earlier in the thread with all the amazing pro-palestine art?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Why do fascists love pizza so much? Italy, Israel, the teenage mutant ninja turtles... what the gently caress is going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hezbollah increase your attacks