Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

Why do fascists love pizza so much? Italy, Israel, the teenage mutant ninja turtles... what the gently caress is going on

Turkish pizza :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

Power Word: Fartlow

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

thalweg posted:

Power Word: Fartlow

I had the same thought yesterday

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

When they Fartlow, we Farthigh

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
are we the baddies??

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

take_it_slow posted:

Tacoma, WA, USA - Action Today: at 3:30 pm folks are trying to block the loading of a boat with military aid for israel

instagram - @tacomamutualaid for updates re: time, etc.
sounds like there'll also be rides available from the tacoma dome, maybe starting at 3

good luck goons

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Hezbollahs response

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1721214494129770904?s=20

Al-Arabi TV correspondent: Residents of many areas in the Upper Galilee were asked to enter shelters after a warning about a security incident

https://twitter.com/AlarabyTV/status/1721211844814152007?s=20

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Eve Fartlow is living in my head rent-free. She won

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

imagine the smell

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Can someone explain if Yair Lapid actually said this or is this out of context?! this is pretty huge about face from someone in his position

Opposition leader in Israel, Yair Lapid: Israel is not a safe place, it is not a moral state, it is not a regional power, and it did not win the war

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1721208231844814952?s=20

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

DancingShade posted:

Has Israel demanded the USA and India send tourists immediately to save its domestic consumer economy? If not yet that must be the next step.

Imagine a Jewish American going on their Bloodborne trip (I forget what it's called) and they just get dropped off at an IDF boot camp lmao

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

New Israeli warcrime, sponsored and brought to you by the United states

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1721215516369707371?s=20

Jizzny Princess
Aug 24, 2021

WHILE YOU WERE LEARNING TO SPELL YOUR NAME,
I WAS BEING TRAINED TO CONQUER GALAXIES
UwU

Comrade Koba posted:

does anyone have a link to the twitter thread that was posted way earlier in the thread with all the amazing pro-palestine art?

I have been meaning to post some of my own favorites from that twitter thread, so here you go!

https://twitter.com/KyzuzuArt/status/1718377372905345115/photo/1

https://twitter.com/kuraschuu/status/1718412370798608495

https://twitter.com/justsummr/status/1718702722449657902

https://twitter.com/ryufromleupus/status/1718650682201554988/photo/1

https://twitter.com/RIVARIZU/status/1719002013269438791

https://twitter.com/LalaBerekai/status/1719143975158706222

https://twitter.com/PipTheWhiz/status/1718389292995658147

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Calibanibal posted:

The Zionest of Zionists

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

amazing, thanks!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Can someone explain if Yair Lapid actually said this or is this out of context?! this is pretty huge about face from someone in his position

Opposition leader in Israel, Yair Lapid: Israel is not a safe place, it is not a moral state, it is not a regional power, and it did not win the war

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1721208231844814952?s=20

its probably out of context im not seeing it anywhere else

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

The scenes coming out on aljazeera are mind shatteringly terrible.

Gonna step away for a bit.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Calibanibal posted:

Why do fascists love pizza so much? Italy, Israel, the teenage mutant ninja turtles... what the gently caress is going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbuypvkgU0s

connect the dots

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Al! posted:

a zionist, a rabbi, and a nazi walk into a tank and they carry him out in a body bag

lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Jizzny Princess posted:

I have been meaning to post some of my own favorites from that twitter thread, so here you go!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

good to see the space moose cartoonist still at it

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Calibanibal posted:

Eve Fartlow is living parking in my head rent-free. She won

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The image contains Hebrew text. Here is the translation:

---

The suggestions of the Committee for the Advancement of Women in Israel:

The Committee for the Advancement of Women has determined that in order to truly promote equality between the genders, fundamental changes must be made in societal and family structures. Below are the main recommendations:

1. Educational institutions at all levels should include education about the importance of equality and mutual respect between the sexes as a fundamental part of the curriculum. It's recommended that this subject be taught from an early age, so as to deeply ingrain the values of equality and respect among the young generations.

2. Media should provide equal opportunities for men and women and represent them equally in different roles and positions. It is important to avoid gender stereotypes that portray women as weak or as mere objects.

3. Employers are required to pay equal wages for equal work to all employees, regardless of gender. Furthermore, it is recommended to create transparency in salary scales and to promote women to management positions and traditionally male-dominated professions.

4. The State should ensure that public services are accessible to women in all aspects of life, and special attention should be paid to the needs of women from minority and disadvantaged groups. Moreover, public transportation should be adapted to be safe for women at all times, preventing harassment and violence.

5. Encourage men to take an active role in household chores and childcare, which will contribute to the promotion of equality in the family structure. It is also recommended to legislate paternity leave, similar to maternity leave, which would enable fathers to take part in raising their children from a young age.

6. Strengthening the enforcement of laws against sexual harassment and violence against women, including severe punishment for offenders to deter potential perpetrators.

The committee members are as follows:

[The list of committee members with titles such as 'Prof.', 'Dr.', and 'Mrs.']

---

Please note that this translation is not verbatim due to language differences but conveys the overall content and recommendations of the committee as described in the Hebrew text.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

mawarannahr posted:

The image contains Hebrew text. Here is the translation:

---

The suggestions of the Committee for the Advancement of Women in Israel:

The Committee for the Advancement of Women has determined that in order to truly promote equality between the genders, fundamental changes must be made in societal and family structures. Below are the main recommendations:

1. Educational institutions at all levels should include education about the importance of equality and mutual respect between the sexes as a fundamental part of the curriculum. It's recommended that this subject be taught from an early age, so as to deeply ingrain the values of equality and respect among the young generations.

2. Media should provide equal opportunities for men and women and represent them equally in different roles and positions. It is important to avoid gender stereotypes that portray women as weak or as mere objects.

3. Employers are required to pay equal wages for equal work to all employees, regardless of gender. Furthermore, it is recommended to create transparency in salary scales and to promote women to management positions and traditionally male-dominated professions.

4. The State should ensure that public services are accessible to women in all aspects of life, and special attention should be paid to the needs of women from minority and disadvantaged groups. Moreover, public transportation should be adapted to be safe for women at all times, preventing harassment and violence.

5. Encourage men to take an active role in household chores and childcare, which will contribute to the promotion of equality in the family structure. It is also recommended to legislate paternity leave, similar to maternity leave, which would enable fathers to take part in raising their children from a young age.

6. Strengthening the enforcement of laws against sexual harassment and violence against women, including severe punishment for offenders to deter potential perpetrators.

The committee members are as follows:

[The list of committee members with titles such as 'Prof.', 'Dr.', and 'Mrs.']

---

Please note that this translation is not verbatim due to language differences but conveys the overall content and recommendations of the committee as described in the Hebrew text.

is this a syq? that is in no way what the text says.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

I believe it's a joke about how part of the Israeli propaganda effort is intentionally incorrectly translating stuff to seem better to Western audiences

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

for anyone curious heres a lovely machine translation from yandex

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it's what computer assisted translation said lol I can't read Hebrew

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Maya Fey posted:

wow. openai is hiding the truth...

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

lmao using ai to translate

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

mawarannahr posted:

it's what computer assisted translation said lol I can't read Hebrew

lol I'd dump whatever tool you used because it flat out invented a different article

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Spaced God posted:

lmao using ai to translate

what do you think google translate and yandex translate are? it's just flavors of bullshit. I use openai for turkish cause it works a lot better. evidently there are problems!

lol I'd dump whatever tool you used because it flat out invented a different article

yup it's interesting to see how wrong it is and how this can create problems. unfortunately I couldn't get the text extracted cause it doesn't work so well on Hebrew, which is why I uploaded it to a service that claims to process text in images.

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 18:56 on Nov 5, 2023

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

mawarannahr posted:

wow. openai is hiding the truth...

the only artificial intelligence was you thinking that post was smart

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Maya Fey posted:

:hmmyes: "Those who mix kholi with terrorism must realize they have no tenants and cannot be stuffed into the horns of my daughter's mattress"

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

The IDF can't compete with an army of straight shooters

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Shageletic posted:

:hmmyes: "Those who mix kholi with terrorism must realize they have no tenants and cannot be stuffed into the horns of my daughter's mattress"

lmfao

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Noise Complaint posted:

the only artificial intelligence was you thinking that post was smart

nobody posted a translation so i tried to get one so I could read it. thank you to those posting the correct one. how the gently caress am I supposed to know what it says, I'm taking a computers word for it.

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Al-Saqr posted:

Gonna absolutely skip that one.

you said this last time

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

Shageletic posted:

thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Not sure why Israeli doctors published a Baldurs Gate 3 barbarian level up guide but... thank you