Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
what the democrats need is an amoral social climber willing to put himself above party loyalty and claw his way, rat like, into the race against Joe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

when i was 9 i was taught that third parties existed to keep the 2 big parties honest. if they drift too far in the direction of the other ppl defect to the third parties which pulls them back to their lane. obviously this is not exactly true but its kinda cool how much messaging money & effort goes into trying to delete this lesson everyone got in third grade civics or whatever

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

looks like libs finally embraced misogyny

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

i'm the idiot for noticing hypocrisy and thinking it matters but i remember "trump orbit people would buy the rights to negative stories just to squash them" being a big deal in 2015/2016

Gabagool
Jul 20, 2020

great job, Burgie Sanders

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

SixteenShells posted:

i'm the idiot for noticing hypocrisy and thinking it matters but i remember "trump orbit people would buy the rights to negative stories just to squash them" being a big deal in 2015/2016

remember #metoo in 2020

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Hey, serious request, does anyone have links to the older posts about the off-site DnD discords and poo poo?
I'm stuck phoneposting for the next week and a half, and I'm having a hell of a time being able to search for anything on it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lol guess his office noticed the RT but are too cowardly to change the display name

https://x.com/berniesanders/status/1721262098439668002?s=46

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Joementum posted:

lol guess his office noticed the RT but are too cowardly to change the display name

https://x.com/berniesanders/status/1721262098439668002?s=46

He chose....poorly.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lousy hat posted:

all wheeling 2028 Biden out in the Captain Pike chair, asked if he wants to help poor people, “NO” light flashing like a strobe

:cawg:

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

Some Guy TT posted:

its true i also think about murdering random children for the sake of satisfying my bloodlust for revenge everyone thinks like that

I genuinely have no idea what this lady's point is, because no matter the answer in the replies she's insisting that's not what she's saying

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Look it's very important that we release these hostages from this mortal coil

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
that poll is bad but have you considered that the election isn’t for another year and Biden might get younger?

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Joementum posted:

what the democrats need is an amoral social climber willing to put himself above party loyalty and claw his way, rat like, into the race against Joe

youre talking about AOC right

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Clip-On Fedora posted:

youre talking about AOC right

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao at the goons who raised momey for bernie. easy marks

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Homeless Friend posted:

look that wallet inspector will be back any day now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Homeless Friend posted:

real heads will remember when goons bought pizza for Joe Biden

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/ajbauer/status/1721159386255548636

Dems are going to eat poo poo

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
patiently explaining to the thousandth person I’ve called from the Biden phone bank that actually the pandemic programs were passed thanks to Nancy Pelosi and it’s all Joe Manchins fault that they weren’t renewed because of budgetary rules related to senate procedure

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thats because true, he still owes me 600 dollars

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/ajbauer/status/1721169366987718885

Lol

Just sleepwalking into another Trump term

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

constructing a mental socratic dialogue to uncover the electoral rationality for these "rollbacks" and having an epiphany

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Nichael posted:

I do think that's true, but it's funny that Trump actually is getting two terms. :smugdon:

People are going to have to remember Trump in bar trivia as one of the two two-term presidents with a gap.

Also, as the last US president

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Libs are going to arrive at the "media is the enemy of the people" position for entirely incorrect reasons.

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

This is america. there is only the Death Project.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

patiently explaining to the thousandth person I’ve called from the Biden phone bank that actually the pandemic programs were passed thanks to Nancy Pelosi and it’s all Joe Manchins fault that they weren’t renewed because of budgetary rules related to senate procedure

Imagining LBJ having Manchins daughter arrested for her epipen scheme until he backed permanent entitlements

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lousy hat posted:

all wheeling 2028 Biden out in the Captain Pike chair, asked if he wants to help poor people, “NO” light flashing like a strobe

"Mr President, press the bell if you want to send refugees to c- "

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

PhilippAchtel posted:

"Mr President, press the bell if you want to send refugees to c- "

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh gee what could I do? Little ol' me? I'm just the most power empire in the world, the main exporter of weapons of death

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1721223370941804830

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

loquacius posted:

"Good news about the terrorist who killed your dad and kidnapped your mom: we killed six children!"

"Oh. Uh. Did you also kill the terrorist and rescue my mom?"

"What?"

virtualboyCOLOR
Dec 22, 2004

Biden demonstrates the resilient of the american spirit and why work requirements should be added to receive SSI

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Joementum posted:

"Did someone say my name?"
/

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Ratmentum!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

It true...

:(

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Enemabag Jones
Mar 24, 2015

Supporting Bernie gave me appreciation for all the video games I can now play using the time and money I would have wasted on donations and volunteering otherwise

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

:burger:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

loquacius posted:

Is VBC still trolling because these just seem like regular posts

that's how lovely its trolls are, lol.

eta: as someone upthread said, it's trying to point out the hypocrisy of the left by mimicking them but it's done so hamhandedly it just looks stupid.

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 23:08 on Nov 5, 2023