Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
did AEW just sign Ric Flare or are we talking about things that happened 15 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did AEW just sign Ric Flare or are we talking about things that happened 15 years ago?

ric flair just signed a multiyear contract with aew

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he has to betray sting one final time

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

herb abrams levels of coke have to be involved

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

No more fitting career cap for the most gullible man in wrestling

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Ric Flair getting signed is bad, but I don't think he'll be around much once Sting is gone.

If you read the press release it sounds more like it's just an advertising deal for his lovely energy drink more than anything else.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

ric flair energy drink

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

ric flair energy drink

yeah it's a

thing

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns
Why is that apostrophe there lol

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

im saint germain posted:

Why is that apostrophe there lol

Okay thank god I'm not the only one that noticed. I haven't seen anyone else bring it up and I thought I was crazy for thinking it, like there was some weird grammar thing that would need it there.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

good lord, I was too busy going green about the gills at the dreadful possibilities suggested by "mushroom elixir" to even notice the lonesome dangling apostrophe

I bet it turns every sixth drinker into a newt

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Nov 5, 2023

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
a necromancer riding a motorcycle is attacking the city, thou must drink thy mushroom elixir in order to stand a chance against this deadly foe woo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
there is no apostorphe take a sip' son

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

the only energy drink that will get arrested on a plane

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
PLEASE BUY MY DRINK WOOOO SO I CAN AFFORD DIALYSIS WOOOO

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Drink a can and you're divorced

Drink two cans and you're divorced twice

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

SatansOnion posted:

I bet it turns every sixth drinker into a newt

I like those odds!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
my ~perfect date~ would be you showing up to my doorstep with a pair of Strawberry Banana Wooooo! Ric Flair sip' for us to share before taking a nice jog in the park while smoking some hybrid Ric Flair Drip fresh from the dispensary

after we get the munchies, of course we then head out to pick up some Woooo! Wings to chow down on

and for the best part of the evening, I like to take my 'tag team' combination of Ric Flair-endorsed Mt Everest dick pills along with some Woooo! Chews for that extra stylin' profilin' wheelin' n' dealin' energy (p.s. Ric Flair should work out a sponsorship with Blue Chew to make the world's first 2-in-1 dick pills that also get you high)

https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/1575106152362561537

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
:baduk:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
those wings look disgusting

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

those wings look disgusting

The man and his wings share some vague visual similarities.

WOOOO

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

It's fascinating how naturally 'desperate septuagenarian shill' fits into the Nature Boy gimmick. It's depressing, but it's fascinating.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Prof. Crocodile posted:

It's fascinating how naturally 'desperate septuagenarian shill' fits into the Nature Boy gimmick. It's depressing, but it's fascinating.

to be the man you got to sell the brand

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Not sure I ever want to hear Ric Flair saying "this ain't your grandfather's boner pill!" Ever again

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Flair, noted grandfather aged man, telling you this product just ain't for him.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
That's because Space Mountain doesn't need tech support or maintenance, WOOOOOOOO

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Grendels Dad posted:

That's because Space Mountain doesn't need tech support or maintenance, WOOOOOOOO

Oldest ride, longest line! WOOOOOOOOOO

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Flair's autobiography, released in 2002, gets more and more depressing with every passing day. He wrote it when he was still married to his second wife and things seemed fine (were they? Who knows) and while he talked about how he used to live like Ric Flair the gimmick all the time it seemed like he was winding down.

Like it's been said. Be careful who you pretend to be. ESPECIALLY if that person cannot function in actual reality.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Flair, noted grandfather aged man, telling you this product just ain't for him.

he has a heart condition

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he never stopped being ric flair and he will never stop being ric flair WOOOOOOOO

Cat Hatter
Oct 24, 2006

Hatters gonna hat.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Oldest ride, longest line! WOOOOOOOOOO

Looks pretty bad with the lights on! WOOOOOOOOOO

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
I just finished the Behind the Bastards series on Vince Mcmahon. Not having followed wrestling in the last 20+ years, I knew he was a piece of poo poo, but wow, I did not know half of it.

And they ended the saga on the aftermath of the death of Owen Hart. It seems like there's a lot more story to tell there. Weren't there a lot more allegations of sexual harassment/assault after that, not to mention his cozying up with Trump?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

WhiteHowler posted:

I just finished the Behind the Bastards series on Vince Mcmahon. Not having followed wrestling in the last 20+ years, I knew he was a piece of poo poo, but wow, I did not know half of it.

And they ended the saga on the aftermath of the death of Owen Hart. It seems like there's a lot more story to tell there. Weren't there a lot more allegations of sexual harassment/assault after that, not to mention his cozying up with Trump?

Those episodes barely even begin to scratch the surface on Vince.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I can’t believe that Ric Flair can make my penis go Woooooo!!!!!!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

WhiteHowler posted:

you would need a 100 part episode to cover vince in detail

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hard to believe the man that put donald trump in the wwe wrestling hall of fame is a trump supporter

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
oh yeah? why did he battle trump at wrestlemania then if he's such a big trump supporter? checkmate bitch

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Also he might literally be Trump's half brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Also he might literally be Trump's half brother