Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Game-Blouses
Dec 18, 2008
Even for clownball, that was a lot of clownball.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Dallas Cowboys

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

yea ok posted:

Dallas Cowboys

are bad, and should feel bad

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Now have to sweat out Swift, Bradberry and Goedert

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Well, at least I can quote this all week now.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
That was... I mean...

I bet if you weren't a fan of either team, that was a lot of fun to watch?

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

shyduck posted:

let's never speak of that again

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

I think it was a lot of fun to watch no matter who you root for

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"
Dallas Clownboys

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Unnamed One posted:

Dallas Clownboys

Cool if true

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Unnamed One posted:

Dallas Clownboys

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I wonder how much money America's healthcare system made because of the last 2 minutes of that game

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Schottenheimer has got to go

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

I wonder how much money America's healthcare system made because of the last 2 minutes of that game

Well the wet wipe industry made $3.99 at my house

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

blarzgh posted:

Well the wet wipe industry made $3.99 at my house

A bidet will pay for itself in the first six months.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

blarzgh posted:

Don't stop there

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Someone should be fired for that last eagles possession. The best you had was 3 runs and a cloud of surrender punt? Really didn't have a single play or sequence cooked up in the playbook? With a dominant possession receiver having one of the greatest seasons in NFL history in AJ Brown?

Also defense just needs to go 100% cover 0 the rest of the season. Only handicapping themselves wasting bodies in coverage.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

blarzgh posted:

Cursin at these players worse than Marty Shottenheimer

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
375 yards and 3 touchdowns, no picks, 6/7 on 3rd and long, pressured on 45% of drop backs.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

blarzgh posted:

375 yards and 3 touchdowns, no picks, 6/7 on 3rd and long, pressured on 45% of drop backs.

Please include winz in this stat block thanks.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

Please include winz in this stat block thanks.

That stat line includes Zero winz

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Mr. Nice! posted:

A bidet will pay for itself in the first six months.

Realheads use both

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Asproigerosis posted:

Someone should be fired for that last eagles possession. The best you had was 3 runs and a cloud of surrender punt? Really didn't have a single play or sequence cooked up in the playbook? With a dominant possession receiver having one of the greatest seasons in NFL history in AJ Brown?

Also defense just needs to go 100% cover 0 the rest of the season. Only handicapping themselves wasting bodies in coverage.
I'm inclined to let that last possession slide on account of I really don't think that "Swift runs into AJ Brown helmet-first and concusses himself" was how that third down play was drawn up.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

blarzgh posted:

Awful lot of stats for a QB who once again puts out an incredible effort to grab the L with trash performance on the final drive of the game.

Dude is worse than Romo at shrinking in the face of greatness.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Cowboys offebse conatantly asks Dak to extend the play and bail out third and longs. It's not too surprising that he can't do it late in games. Too many wasted plays.

How does this team repeatedly fail to get Lamb the ball in the end zone?

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I was out of town today, how did the Iggles/Cowboys game g…

Clownball as expected :hai:

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Ceedee has really been balling out lately.

Honestly thinking back on the game, most of my thoughts are on the right tackle, Steele, who was a human turnstile all night.

Also tired of Parsons getting held on most every play, but that wasn’t unique to today’s game, that’s all of his games. And no, I’m not blaming the loss on that.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way
honestly what I learned from that game is the eagles and cowboys are much closer in overall talent than I thought, with the edge still going to the cowboys. any one of those fumbles goes the other way and the game likely ends with a win for them.

that said, the eagles just keep winning. even if it's gently caress ugly, they're putting themselves in position to win and it's happening. and hurts is looking better by the week. you could tell me this team wins the super bowl or gets bounced in the divisional round and I'd believe you

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

IMO Eagles are a powerhouse and even if they’re a bit off, even if Hurts isn’t 100%, they have what it takes to beat anybody.

That brotherly shove play is amazing, and completely unstoppable.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Tom Sellout posted:

Cowboys offebse conatantly asks Dak to extend the play and bail out third and longs. It's not too surprising that he can't do it late in games. Too many wasted plays.

How does this team repeatedly fail to get Lamb the ball in the end zone?

Yeah McCarthy’s plays are trash. The offense only works when the play breaks down and Dak improvises.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Hell yeah I don't have to watch football for two weeks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Just watched the game

Never in doubt

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Hurts has secured 3rd best qb in the nfce over dak

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Worst 8-1 team in the league.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Game-Blouses posted:

Even for clownball, that was a lot of clownball.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hurts needs the break.

I’m extremely worried about goederts arm, looked broken. He does a lot for us.

AJB is a god. He’s having an all time great season and I’m not sure theres a single wr in the league close this season.

We will come off the bye to play KC at arrowhead, bills and niners at home, then we go to dallas. What this team is will be shown then. I am going to say they go like this:

Eagles win in KC and its a 2 td affair, we drop the bills game by a fg, then we beat the niners and cowboys in close games.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Mike sucks poo poo and needs to go bigtime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

So why are you pretending to be a cowboys fan again?