Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah, they saw the effect the snuff footage had on the Knesset and think it'll work on rich libs from LA and NYC who'll make all us rubes shut-up and let them keep murdering people in Gaza.

And maybe it will? IDK, I'm so far out of the American mainstream that I'm not certain how they'll react.

It'll probably work on a lot of folks. It'll be like the vast majority of Americans who have no sense of anything that happened in Ukraine before Putin's tanks started rolling. The media here is really good at forcing a very specific frame of reference on any given crisis to make sure people react the way the government wants them to. I can't count the number of westerners who I've interacted with for whom the number of dead Palestinian children over the past month is such a nebulous concept as to be irrelevant to their thinking but they still 100% swallow any variation of the stuff coming out of Israel's propaganda machine without a second thought.

kazmeyer has issued a correction as of 05:48 on Nov 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Mola Yam posted:

from the beach to the salty lake
israel is completely fake

You have officially destroyed Israel. Congratulations and thank you.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Please, Dangerous Sniper is my father's name. Call me Snippy.

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks

Neurolimal posted:

Drives Tank Best
hahah between this and crepeface's stupid 'when they go high' joke

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Oglethorpe posted:

Irelestine

I loved his books in elementary

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/MarketUrbanism/status/1721285906399678818

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
More like Drives Tanks Bust.

https://twitter.com/juisharryera/status/1720689534827171968?s=46&t=XcTQEAmVq56cJu9IKvdPKg

This lady goes on into some more details and there's a gaggle of modifans really really intent on explaining that shes wrong.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al-Saqr posted:

ive really had it with poo poo like this, i am just a normal piece of poo poo loser, i have no loney or family ties with the regime, I feel so ashamed and helpless i wish i could just tear my skin off from how ashamed i am that i am stuck under these people

Brother you have nothing to be ashamed about in this respect.

Boat Stuck posted:

Watch Al-Saqr turn out to be MBS's nephew twice removed or something

Based on the size of his 40k armies this is extremely doubtful.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
You can’t talk about this in GBS but you can talk about the CHUDS show trial

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/ojosdeloceano/status/492504391614615552

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

:same:

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Al-Saqr posted:

ive really had it with poo poo like this, i am just a normal piece of poo poo loser, i have no loney or family ties with the regime, I feel so ashamed and helpless i wish i could just tear my skin off from how ashamed i am that i am stuck under these people

:same: :smith:

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

who is that, idgi

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
america is nazi germany america is the enemy of all humanity

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1721393440460886283?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

30.5 Days posted:

who is that, idgi

check the date

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

The USA will go in anyway. Israel needs a bail out, both financially and militarily.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
https://twitter.com/KingAbdullahII/status/1721301905731633533?t=f7Pbi4QLhFSjDMZ-GGtO9Q&s=19

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

Don't believe our lies. Which allies do we even have left to hit up for ordinance. We'd have to make peace with Russia and NK to buy poo poo from them.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://x.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1721363419406770533?s=20

This guy really is a stupid piece of poo poo.

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost

crepeface posted:

to the window to the walls
israel can suck my balls

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FuzzySlippers posted:

Don't believe our lies. Which allies do we even have left to hit up for ordinance. We'd have to make peace with Russia and NK to buy poo poo from them.

lol if the US pushes Ukraine to make a deal with Russia so they can buy some shells

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lmao ok

Hamas on Telegram posted:

للتنويه:

بخصوص موضوع المساعدات الطبية التي يتحدث عنها الجميع الآن المساعدات وصلت العريش و لم يتم انزالها في غزة لا صحة لهذا الكلام أبداً، حيث أن المجال الجوي مغلقة للطيران الإسرائيلي و الأمريكي فقط

quote:

To note:

Regarding the issue of medical aid that everyone is talking about now, the aid arrived in Al-Arish and was not landed in Gaza. There is no truth to this at all, as the airspace is closed to Israeli and American aviation only.

Elden Lord Godfrey
Mar 4, 2022
lmao rfk is such a bitch

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

reminder that the river in question is the Euphrates

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

lmao rfk is such a bitch

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

Remarkably similar to the Egyptian empire at its greatest extent. Maybe they got confused?

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

There's someone at the defense department who does nothing but make new aliexpress accounts all day to make it less obvious they are ordering tons of drones from China, but now they are hitting up random sellers asking to buy bombs. Hi, I'm not with interpol could you sell me some bombs, shells, or missiles? Gently used is fine.

Luceid
Jan 20, 2005

Buy some freaking medicine.

hate this fuckin poo poo. someone nuke israel already, how hard can it be. hell i'll do it

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

FuzzySlippers posted:

There's someone at the defense department who does nothing but make new aliexpress accounts all day to make it less obvious they are ordering tons of drones from China, but now they are hitting up random sellers asking to buy bombs. Hi, I'm not with interpol could you sell me some bombs, shells, or missiles? Gently used is fine.

It gets outsourced to contractors, IIRC. Some college kids made an obscene amount of money buying ammo from Eastern Europe and reselling it to the Pentagon during the occupation of Iraq.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

meow mix

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Lord of Pie posted:

was antioch in the old testament

why does the northern part stop there

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lmao

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

at this point im not sure the US could make good on their threat.

i know they had 20+ years refining every possible logistic and tactical/logistic network for two wars that were on the other side of the globe along with an unparalleled military-industrial complex and spending.

but im not sure they still have the experience and money to actually know how to do combined arms operations, AND supply their forces on the other side of the world.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

zetamind2000 posted:

was antioch in the old testament

why does the northern part stop there

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

crepeface posted:

i know they had 20+ years refining every possible logistic and tactical/logistic network for two wars that were on the other side of the globe along with an unparalleled military-industrial complex and spending.

but im not sure they still have the experience and money to actually know how to do combined arms operations, AND supply their forces on the other side of the world.

much like israel, theyre not gonna do a combined arms operation. Theyre just gonna bomb poo poo.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

NETANYAHU IS HITLER TWO

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

OctaMurk posted:

much like israel, theyre not gonna do a combined arms operation. Theyre just gonna bomb poo poo.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=47268

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

crepeface posted:

Invading Iran would ruin America as a country. There's absolutely no way that we could pull it off without a massive national draft, and even if we managed to occupy the place the military would get absolutely shredded by the insurgency. It'd be Iraqx100