Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

It’s straight up Gilead and these unhinged cultist fucks aren’t even being subtle about it anymore, because they know the American people are too complacent to recognize an existential threat. They can be as open as they want; Republicans will cheer it on, one third of Democrats will sound the alarm, and two thirds of Democrats will call the first group of Democrats hysterical and say they’re overreacting and nothing bad will happen.

That same two thirds of Democrats also said all the following:

“Relax, Trump won’t win.”

“Ok Trump won but it won’t be that bad.”

“Ok it’s kind of bad but it’s not like he’d deliberately let a plague run wild because he thinks it will only kill democrats.”

“Ok he did that exact thing but it’s not like he’ll refuse to accept defeat if he loses the next election, stop being an alarmist.”

“Ok he refused to accept defeat but it’s not like he’s going to try to overthrow the government, stop being an alarmist.”

“Ok he tried to overthrow the government but it didn’t work, so relax, this will never be a problem again.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

*16%* wow that’s really bad lol

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1721530889677513058

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

sadly, it looks like Biden has governed too far left for the electorate.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

lmfao

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Best Friends posted:

a story about how any alternative party must be annihilated before it destroys you called The Third Party Problem

nice

speng31b
May 8, 2010

what happened he was supposed to be the harm reduction candidate. he promised!!

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/briebriejoy/status/1721235472511303877

:same:

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

its that classic ethical conundrum

if there was a button and pressing it would win you an election, but somewhere in the world 10,000 children would not die, do you press it?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Biden promised nothing would substantially change under his Presidency, and yet he irrevocably changed the Muslim American electorate in literally two weeks. Well done!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

no it hasent

lol these dipshits really are just going to yell everything is amazing till they get obliterated in 2024

HallelujahLee has issued a correction as of 16:03 on Nov 6, 2023

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

fits my needs posted:

i wonder how many times this has happened

:eyepop:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

It's a year before the election. The polls haven't been unskewed. Polls are meaningless anyways. And, furthermore, they're all CHUDS!!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Feels good

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Fellatio del Toro posted:

if there was a button and pressing it would win you an election, but somewhere in the world 10,000 children would not die, do you press it?

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

speng31b posted:

what happened he was supposed to be the harm reduction candidate. he promised!!

Making it impossible for Joe Biden to be president in 2024 counts as harm reduction. Promises made, promises kept.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

republicans are just hella jelly of sharia law

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

no it hasent

lol these dipshits really are just going to yell everything is amazing till they get obliterated in 2024

The most frustrating thing about inflation reports is economists only focus on the past month. They never ever add the previous months numbers together. So inflation being “only 2%” this month looks low on paper until you realize that 2% every month is 24% over a year.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Ah yeah The Ones Exploded from Omelas

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

HallelujahLee posted:

no it hasent

well actually, if you look at inflation excluding housing, energy and food inflation is down down down.

why do you like chinese memes trick you into thinking inflation is high????

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

docbeard posted:

Making it impossible for Joe Biden to be president in 2024 counts as harm reduction. Promises made, promises kept.

tank you sir

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Everyone in DC on Saturday hated Trump just as much so somehow I don't think this is true!!

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if there was a button and pressing it would lose you an election, but somewhere in the world 10,000 children would not die, do you press it?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

this broken oaf needs to retire

https://twitter.com/bigmeaninternet/status/1721547422814408955

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Fetterman understands just fine; he's just not listening.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"I'm too r-worded to back down" is certainly an interesting rebuttal

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/PunchbowlNews/status/1721501433596690714

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Redistributing the succ.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

hey it works for the modmin team :shrug:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

peak succ: I did a soulcycle fundraiser once so black people are morally compelled to support zionists like me

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao

brilliant defense Hitlerman

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

less than two weeks until the government shuts down indefinitely. can't wait :)

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Trabisnikof posted:

The next election is a straight choice between some semblence of democracy, and people who openly want to dismantle democracy and install their own person as King, taking away hard won freedoms.

Democracy needs to win every time. Fascism only needs to win once. And Fascists are very close to winning. Its really that simple.

lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

It's fine, I'm sure the last time a Democrat lost Michigan it worked out

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Inshallah

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Congress will narrowly save The Last Democracy on Earth by signing a funding bill that sends 30 billion to Israel

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

a helpful bear posted:

Congress will narrowly save The Last Democracy on Earth by signing a funding bill that sends 30 billion to Israel

"but what about ukraine?"

"uk-what?"

Bishyaler
Dec 30, 2009
Megamarm

Excelzior posted:

"but what about ukraine?"

"uk-what?"

Listen Fat, we had to choose between killing white people or killing brown people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

FlapYoJacks posted:

The most frustrating thing about inflation reports is economists only focus on the past month. They never ever add the previous months numbers together. So inflation being “only 2%” this month looks low on paper until you realize that 2% every month is 24% over a year.

its all on purpose