Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Barriers for what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

They do a spear through the barrier spot every Roman match, who cares

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
Women wrestled but they've wrestled (in coveralls and t-shirts) on most/all of the blood money shows.

Maybe the barrier was "allowing Sami Zayn to appear", but even then he was on the blood money show back in May, and also wrestled house shows in KSA back in 2014.

John Cena hadn't appeared on a KSA show since the first one in 2018, reportedly because it would be frowned upon by Hollywood to participate in a blood money wrestling show. Perhaps the true barrier broken down is that Cena (and by extension, Hollywood, and the UFC, and the PGA) have all decided it's okay to take KSA money after all?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Gareth is one of those people I feel kind of sad for after seeing a picture of him because you understand being an epic WWE troll is basically all he has.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Yeah he's Welsh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

Gareth is one of those people I feel kind of sad for after seeing a picture of him because you understand being an epic WWE troll is basically all he has.

That’s all he has because AEW fans forced him out of his home by sending death threats or was that a different guy

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

That’s all he has because AEW fans forced him out of his home by sending death threats or was that a different guy

Different guy that's AEW botches every few months.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

And the Ringside News guy who had AEWtifa steal all his Christmas presents

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

flashy_mcflash posted:

And the Ringside News guy who had AEWtifa steal all his Christmas presents

That was fun. Didn't he immediately stop talking about it or just say they were returned or something?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I remember he claimed the FBI was getting involved and I think that was the last anyone ever heard of it

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

It's me, I stole his presents.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Alaois posted:

Yeah he's Welsh

Ah, so that’s the depraved sickness of the mind that leads a man to watch Level Up.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Tried to find the posts from last year to see what Ringside News said about his presents and saw posts from Joe Verses and wanted to see what he's up to...

https://twitter.com/joeverses/status/1721035311994622157

So I guess if you see a dude in the front row in Sting makeup it is the greatest rapper in the history of the Jase Regal Thread. Not bad for late period Sting makeup.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

r/SquaredCircle posted:

The prospect of WWE combining their production quality with Ospreay's talent is tantalizing.

Picture Ospreay in the MITB ladder match, War Games, or going head-to-head with Seth, Finn, Roman, AJ Styles, Cena, Orton, Carmelo Hayes, Cody, Sami, or Brock – it's mind-blowing.

Ospreay could breathe new life into WWE, offer a fresh perspective on storylines, and deliver unique, exciting matches. I’m not getting my hopes too high, but it would be awesome to see Ospreay main event a Wrestlemania one day.

Who writes like this lol. What really gets me excited is imagining the AR graphics they would give Will Ospreay

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Big CGI Britain turning into a bird and flying away from a big CGI Europe

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

History Comes Inside! posted:

Big CGI Britain turning into a bird and flying away from a big CGI Europe

Will Ospreay renamed to Billy Brexit

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Brexson Billup

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Who writes like this lol. What really gets me excited is imagining the AR graphics they would give Will Ospreay

This is the kind of generic writing that sounds AI written.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Not even AI. It's Madlibs.

"The prospect of [wrestler] coming in is amazing. Picture them in [signature match type] or facing off against [wrestler], [wrestler], or [wrestler]"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/izzybeats56/status/1721262598140649676?s=20

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Twenty million on production.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Any moral authority to not take blood money

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Imagine WIll Ospreay with AEW's 20 million dollar per show production budget

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

WWE Continues to Influence the World

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I mean, 99% of WWE fandom posts like they're either cutting a promo on someone or pretending they're writing an official press release so the company will notice them.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
tbf, there's also a lot of non-native English speakers with a limited vocabulary.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
So this person started a thread about theories on just who is wearing the devil mask.
They're certain it's either Cole or someone acting on behalf of Cole, which is whatever. What's silly is their reasoning: MJF is leaving for WWE in 2024, so TK needs to wrap up all MJF storylines.

How do you see someone who is the champ and showing off his place as a generational talent and say "But if he goes to WWE he might get to be the next Miz!" as an actual selling point?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://fxtwitter.com/italkwrasslin/status/1721194165915041805?s=46&

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
I'm truly shocked any time I see someone say they want to see MJF go to WWE. He would be a shell of himself there.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Pylons posted:

They do a spear through the barrier spot every Roman match, who cares

Someone should do a funny bit before their match with Roman where they destroy the commentary tables and dismantle that barrier corner and then point to their head and smile.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

mooseinfants posted:

I'm truly shocked any time I see someone say they want to see MJF go to WWE. He would be a shell of himself there.

Especially since he'd have to spend, what, five years in NXT? Plenty of time to try an angle with Beeple.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/GolazoDan/status/1721667742980350227

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

AEW x Yakuza please

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sega? Who'd he ever beat?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jeff Jarrett versus Eddie Kingston in The Sonic Green Hill Zone Death Match

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

1glitch0 posted:

AEW x Yakuza please

Buy AEW Fight Forever Season Pass 2 for Majima DLC!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
(it would be worth it, if they added a hostess club minigame)

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Sonic tie-in and Big Show spouts out good rings every time he gets hit.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Kennel posted:

(it would be worth it, if they added a hostess club minigame)

poo poo. This would totally bring my rear end back in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Kennel posted:

Buy AEW Fight Forever Season Pass 2 for Majima DLC!

Just need to add Rocky Romero and we're halfway there.