Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Celtics doing the load management all white lineup. Also getting a terrible whistle it seems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
https://x.com/Patrick_Fenelon/status/1721701639889801605?s=20

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Pacers so far ahead they can talk about Bob Netolicky who played for both the Pacers AND the Spurs in the same game.

quote:

Netolicky was on the roster for San Antonio on Nov. 14, the day the team lost at home to the Pacers on a last-second 3-point shot by Freddie Lewis. The final score was 84-83.

San Antonio protested the loss, alleging an official's call that the Spurs didn't get the ball over the 10-second line in time — giving the Pacers the ball with 30 seconds to go — was in error.

After reviewing the tape, American Basketball Association commissioner Mike Storen agreed. The Pacers' last-second basket was negated and the remaining 30 seconds of the game were ordered to be replayed before the next Pacers-Spurs game on Dec. 2, 1973.

But sometime on the Nov. 14 game day, Netolicky was purchased by the Pacers for an undisclosed amount and a future draft choice.

"Players on the two rosters as of Dec. 2 will be eligible for the replay which means Bob Netolicky who was with San Antonio at the time, could be used by Pacer coach Bob Leonard," an IndyStar article said.

And he was.

When Dec. 2 rolled around, Netolicky played the final 30 seconds of regulation for the Pacers, facing his former Spurs team.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Mathurin getting things to fall at the rim is so good to see.

He's been struggling early season so far.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Find you something to love as much as Obi Toppin loves dunks

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

it’s jayson tatime

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Hauser with the deep 3!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

embiid has 48 points in 30 and a half minutes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I generally can only scoreboard watch during early monday games but I'm sad I missed a spasm of AD's groin.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Mavs love to suck in the 1st half then storm back in the 2nd

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Can someone tell me how that foul in rebounding action was in KP? From the balcony it didn't look close

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Kyle's been playing like poo poo tonight.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Can someone tell me how that foul in rebounding action was in KP? From the balcony it didn't look close

from the replay, the twolves commentators said "i think he got away with one there"

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Sixers won the trade

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Salvor_Hardin posted:

On tv it looked like gobert shoved KP with his left arm, idk

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

anthony edwards just dropped a fat deuce but picked up his 3rd on the next play

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

I generally can only scoreboard watch during early monday games but I'm sad I missed a spasm of AD's groin.

he took an awkward fall into the crowd and i am pretty sure crotched himself on a cheapass Kaseya Center steel chair, i feel for the man

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

these refs are terrible lol

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gravy Boat 2k
RIP plumlee

Carbon_Based_Life
Aug 31, 2023
"Jaylen Brown is taking Rudy Gobert's lunch money tonight" from the Cs broadcast going into half time. Someone print up a poster, Scal will buy it.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

fart simpson posted:

these refs are terrible lol

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Glad CP started making shots. They needed it tonight

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Pacers have 150 points.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Kyrie has played his rear end off tonight

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

he took an awkward fall into the crowd and i am pretty sure crotched himself on a cheapass Kaseya Center steel chair, i feel for the man

Lol this dude's body parts are just magnets for bad situations. But glad he's back out there, although it apparenty doesn't matter. This has not been the best road trip in Lakers history.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Holy poo poo mavs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

there’s so many fouls. jrue holiday just got called for one for being near an ant layup

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Mavs own.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cam Thomas is having an unbelievable game, from all ranges

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

there’s so many fouls. jrue holiday just got called for one for being near an ant layup

I'm trying not to be pissy but it's felt pretty bad.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Kings are down 30 to Houston with 7 to go in the 3rd.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

The Maestro posted:

smh jfc

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I'm trying not to be pissy but it's felt pretty bad.

it has been really bad. but they also called a lot on the twolves imo, they’re just not letting them play

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

The Maestro posted:

:eyepop:

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
How the gently caress was that reversed?

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Are the Celtics fans ITT going to stop preposterously claiming the refs are against them now?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

maruhkati posted:

Are the Celtics fans ITT going to stop preposterously claiming the refs are against them now?

No.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
They have to get Davion Mitchell off the court, he can't even make an open layup tonight

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
rip naz reid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Keon Ellis sighting for the Kings. 2 to go in the 3rd and we’re in garbage time folks