Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lmao mega64 again

that dudes loving unstoppable

that said please stop him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Thank you.

Feedback: can we please officially endorse the campaign of Mayor Setter, as Mayor of Bright Falls

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Endorph posted:

hi. the final fantasy thread descended into a bunch of really gross sex jokes about steiner cutting his dick off and loving flesh lights and poo poo. the thread's title is also a joke about the hypothetical blowjob skills of a 17 year old. id prefer if neither of these things were the case. thank you.

:kstare:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
if you ban them now you can say that the gross sex jokes were their final fantasy

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Thank you.

Feedback: can we please officially endorse the campaign of Mayor Setter, as Mayor of Bright Falls

Yes

Orv
May 4, 2011

Violen posted:

lmao mega64 again

that dudes loving unstoppable

that said please stop him

No way to stop exactly one person making extremely weird sex jokes, says only subforum where it regularly happens.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Orv posted:

No way to stop exactly one person making extremely weird sex jokes, says only subforum where it regularly happens.

I have some bad news for you,

Orv
May 4, 2011
Look the joke form is the joke form, I am sadly not that naive.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Edit: What

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Orv posted:

lmao ok

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i do think the guy with a history of making uncomfortable sex jokes should get a sixer every time he makes an uncomfortable sex joke, at the very least

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Imo whoever originally made the joke about the 17yo character being good at head should have some kinds of buttons pressed on them along with whoever requested that be made the thread title.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

this isnt the first time mega64 has made an off putting sexual joke its time to... ramp

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

didnt he lose his mod powers because he couldnt stop talking about loving pokemon

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

That's how Games loses most of its mods.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ImpAtom posted:

You'd still probably be making jokes about a guy who was put into a magic coma when he was 16 and woke up like two weeks before with no memories of any time frame between him being 16 and him being in his twenties.

were these supposed to be Cool Gotchas?? because these are just stupid as poo poo "hehe disliking blowjob jokes about this 17 year old is the exact same as making gay sex jokes about the cast of ff7, 90% of which are adults :smuggo:", coming from the same poster about ff9 dicks or whatever

gross rear end poo poo!! why do we still let mega64 post Like That too

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol gross

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

ImpAtom posted:

Steiner is a eunuch who sacrificed everything so he would never stray from the noble path of knighthood, that's well documented fact.

In fact of the FF9 male cast only Amarant has a functional wang. Zidane is a bioweapon and smooth as a ken doll (check Trance form) and Vivi is a black mage doll puppet thing who reproduces via making more of himself. (The urination scene is Zidane and Vivi bonding over this by expelling waste from their waste holes.)

Sounds like someone doesn't know their FF9 lore.

an Insanely Good Post.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

extremely excited to have a post about vivi, noted 9 year old's, wang, or lack thereof

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
you can put orifice discussion of final fantasy races up there with collect-a-thon mascots in terms of conversation that should get you run out of town on a rail

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

gex is the only collect-a-thon mascot that matters

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

gex is the only collect-a-thon mascot that matters

https://files.catbox.moe/m3kss1.mp4

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Booky posted:

were these supposed to be Cool Gotchas?? because these are just stupid as poo poo "hehe disliking blowjob jokes about this 17 year old is the exact same as making gay sex jokes about the cast of ff7, 90% of which are adults :smuggo:", coming from the same poster about ff9 dicks or whatever

gross rear end poo poo!! why do we still let mega64 post Like That too

I mean we don't plan to let anyone post Like That going forward. I hope not anyway. Ugh.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Gex ftw.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

HopperUK posted:

I mean we don't plan to let anyone post Like That going forward. I hope not anyway. Ugh.

I thankfully don’t post in any threads that mega64 frequents but I only ever seem to hear about them in the context of they made a really gross and unfunny sexual joke about video games

Saying you won’t “let anyone post Like That going forward” sounds like reluctance to hit gross posts from yesterday more harshly than 6-12 hours because of some perception that it would be unfair to do more since people didn’t know that posting like that could get thumped harder.

I don’t think that’s right, tbh. People should have some sense of boundaries, and I think some of the posts in the last couple pages of that thread sail past “we need an explicit rule to tell people not to post like this”.

Idk if you already had other plans or whatever, and I wanted to say Games seems mostly drama free so gj all. Just a thought

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

How was Mega64 supposed to know that it wasn't ok?! After all, this very forum once invaded Habbo Hotel for a few hours, so who's to say what's "good" or "bad".

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

u ever considered giving gigantic freaks who love to constantly talk about loving animals or getting really weird about underaged characters harsher punishments than dastardly trolls and jokemen. just a thought.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Endorph posted:

extremely excited to have a post about vivi, noted 9 year old's, wang, or lack thereof

please understand, the mods love this kind of post... for some reason ;)

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Good point, you're right, drat.

mutata fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Nov 7, 2023

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i'd rather mods just say that's their friend than us dance around why mega64 gets to keep being weird year after year with hardly a slap on the wrist. just say it, it's fine

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

HopperUK posted:

every single time some dude does somethin weird its all 'we dont play to let this happen going forward.'

its literally a sixer. i dont want him executed. i dont even think hes actually a sexcreep i think hes just terminally unfunny and has no idea what is and isnt appropriate. a sixer would help rein him in. whats the problem.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

vg probed him for two weeks... success story?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

every single time some dude does somethin weird its all 'we dont play to let this happen going forward.'

its literally a sixer. i dont want him executed. i dont even think hes actually a sexcreep i think hes just terminally unfunny and has no idea what is and isnt appropriate. a sixer would help rein him in. whats the problem.

he's gbs to the core

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

stux gets probated constantly for yelling about nintendo games but a dude consistently makes everyone uncomfortable and sueddenly its all wringing hands and 'we strongly discourage this kind of posting...'

whats the problem. its a sixer. whats the problem. i just want someone to hit a button so everyone can internalize that those kinds of posts arent okay, because the same three or four dudes keep making those kinds of posts.

edit: oh thank you

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

nevermind, i was all revved up but mission accomplished ig. sorry just genuinely stunned those posts actually got hit lol

Endorph fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Nov 7, 2023

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Endorph posted:

i see that vg just probed him for two weeks but this post reminded me of around this time last year when mega64 was still a mod

Mega64 posted:

I should've just apologized instead of probating myself. My bad on that.

The thing is, I was making dumb posts like that for years, it's just now they're getting called out on. Obviously me getting away with these sort of posts before is no excuse for me to continue doing them. So if we want these sort of posts discouraged, I should hold myself accountable as well if I gently caress up, thus my reasoning on probating myself.

I am sorry about those posts I made.

he had given himself a weird little sixer because people had gotten mad at him. he'd already done a "okay i'll stop now. for real" a year and some change ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

thats from the time he said it was okay to gently caress pokemon, a post that is supposed to be funny somehow