Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Neito posted:

I kinda hope that one day, Rich Evans does a Behind the Bastards on Vic. I suspect there's still some skeletons to shake out of the closet.

You mean Robert Evans, though wow would I listen to that podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Mr Plinkett trying to talk about anime got me though

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Dawgstar posted:

https://twitter.com/jokerjason427/status/1712576419753009493

If you want Chuck Huber being weird and not supporting Vic at all despite supporting Vic, here you go, I guess.

tbh, that affidavit Huber filled out in defense of Vic absolutely did not defend him at all, and honestly probably made things worse for him lmfao

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Wasabi the J posted:

Mr Plinkett trying to talk about anime got me though

"Fullmetal Alchemist is a show about a dad who wants to kill his two worthless sons. Finally, a relatable protagonist!"

Tip Shades
Oct 28, 2016

Neito posted:

I kinda hope that one day, Rich Evans does a Behind the Bastards on Vic. I suspect there's still some skeletons to shake out of the closet.

"Event organizers hated Vic because he couldn't keep his hands off his AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIDDDESSS!"

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Waffleman_ posted:

"Fullmetal Alchemist is a show about a dad who wants to kill his two worthless sons. Finally, a relatable protagonist!"

"I sleep on a pile of dirty laundry and a Nico Robin body pillow."

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Pull up, thread

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Grassy Knowles posted:

Why the gently caress did I say Rich? Weird. Yes, obviously I meant Robert.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Vic is LEGALLY AND OBJECTIVELY a pedophile and it is LEGALLY AND OBJECTIVELY not slander or libel to say so.

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Oh, did a rulling come in?

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

ConanThe3rd posted:

Oh, did a rulling come in?

Vic already lost the right to call that defamatory.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I thought he lost the right to complain about being called a sex pest not a paedophile. Either way lock this thread until there’s a ruling imo

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dawgstar posted:

Vic already lost the right to call that defamatory.

iirc, He appealed, and as part of that he was legally proven to be a pedophile and a piece of poo poo.

So it's not just that you can legally state he's a pedophile and sexual predator, he did it to himself.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Neito posted:

EDIT: Oh I shouldn't leave tabs open while I'm at work

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Grassy Knowles posted:

"Whaaaat's hitting on minors my voice actoooors!"

I'm currently binging this series and just got through the Nobosuke Kishe episode, hoo boy.

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Oct 19, 2023

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Gnome de plume posted:

I'm currently binging this series and just got through the Nobosuke Kishe episode, hoo boy.

He just did a five parter (probably a sixth episode coming out) on G Gordon Liddy and the man was terrible, but it's so, so loving funny.

Vic would make a great episode. He might just wait for the lawsuit to be fully finalized because I doubt there's enough content for multiple episodes though.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Gnome de plume posted:

My favorite remains Seanbaby guesting on the Steven Seagal episodes.

BtB could get Monica and Jamie on. It'd be fun.

MarzGurl revealed recently that she had to get her Beard 'this is defamatory' notice through email because they sent her actual letter to a place she no longer lived in another state.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I could also see Matt Lieb guesting with the auto tuner or Jar Jar soundboard

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://x.com/MarzGurl/status/1719877080375275898?s=20

big that one english right winger woman whose name escapes me energy

Hattie Masters
Aug 29, 2012

COMICS CRIMINAL
Grimey Drawer

Alan Smithee posted:

https://x.com/MarzGurl/status/1719877080375275898?s=20

big that one english right winger woman whose name escapes me energy

Without even looking at the tweet I know you mean Katie Hopkins

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

Honestly, the fact that people are still following this asshat around the internet looking for every crazy stupid thing he inevitably does is pretty idiotic.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Plastic_Gargoyle posted:

Honestly, the fact that people are still following this asshat around the internet looking for every crazy stupid thing he inevitably does is pretty idiotic.

Aye.

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Fwiw, one of the reasons he only sorta came back to interest because a recent ex of his decided to spill some tea about him calling her a side piece while she was in the same chat or something.

There's also some of his legal fees that came due and a whole clusterfuck over that.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Xelkelvos posted:

There's also some of his legal fees that came due and a whole clusterfuck over that.

I hadn't heard about the legal fees. Didn't he put a bunch of stuff in his mom's name, probably at Beard's recommendation, to avoid paying stuff?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Dawgstar posted:

I hadn't heard about the legal fees. Didn't he put a bunch of stuff in his mom's name, probably at Beard's recommendation, to avoid paying stuff?
it’s so funny that people do this expecting a court to be fooled or just not check

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Of all the crossovers I experienced in my life, "D&D RWM thread and ADTRW" wasn't even on the list, let alone the least expected.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lock this thread until the court case actually updates

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Namtab posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Namtab posted:

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Namtab posted:

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Never lock this thread. :colbert:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Xelkelvos posted:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Xelkelvos posted:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

All the worst posters on SA demanding the right to follow vic around xcom…ftl

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Namtab posted:

All the worst posters on SA demanding the right to follow vic around xcom…ftl

We're glad to have your support!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Xelkelvos posted:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Gnome de plume posted:

Vic is just on the cutting edge of obscurity that he either would be worthy of a two-parter Behind the Bastards episode, or would make Robert Evans go "who the gently caress is this loser? Get outta here, we only cover noteworthy villains."

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

Vic is just on the cutting edge of obscurity that he either would be worthy of a two-parter Behind the Bastards episode, or would make Robert Evans go "who the gently caress is this loser? Get outta here, we only cover noteworthy villains."

Robert Evans only covers people who have books written about them that he can do a cute little book report on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor
Vic came up in an episode of his other main show, It Could Happen Here, so he's at least aware.

Robert is a goon, after all.