Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He's an African American Patriot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat I’d forgotten about ol’ Tim

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Multibillion dollar communist corporations

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
tim fool

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

holy poo poo, have you told anyone else about this? this is gonna ruin his career...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

holy poo poo, have you told anyone else about this? this is gonna ruin his career...

check this out:

dim fool

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the fartlow gambit

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont know much about tim pool (other than that in a sort of broken clock moment kanye called him an npc) but on wikipedia it says he's a youtuber. must suck to be forced to rely on the communist video platform for your "career"

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
he also has terminal beanie brain

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
tim pool is the elon musk of podcasting

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

drat I’d forgotten about ol’ Tim

same, thought something must have happened to him

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the milk machine posted:

check this out:

dim fool

it's no eve fartlow

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I have nothing healthy or constructive to say about Tim Pool.

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
we don't swim in your toilet

so don't pee on tim pool

Tedsville
Aug 21, 2020

Huffing Mr Sheen to make the phone calls go away

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

Musk also said the company will offer a "beast mode version" of the Cybertruck. Though, he did not specify what would be included in that version of the EV. In September, the billionaire said on X, formerly known as Twitter, that there will be a "performance Cybertruck" and it "kicks rear end."

The Tesla CEO also reiterated on Tuesday that the Cybertruck will have bulletproof steel panels and there will even be an option for people to purchase bulletproof glass for the vehicle, though that variant will pose a major usability tradeoff.

"You can make anything bulletproof if you want, but the glass has to be very thick for be bulletproof, so it can't go up and down," Musk said, adding that the bulletproof windows will be immobile.

Musk said there will be three demonstrations to prove the Cybertruck is bulletproof, including shooting the vehicle with a Tommy gun, a 45 milimeter shotgun, and a 9 milimeter gun.

"Trucks are supposed to be tough, right?" Musk said.

Musk said on Tuesday that he's hoping for the "Beast Mode" version of the EV pickup to be able to go from zero to 60 miles per hour in under 3 seconds.

Literally a child. Someone please take his money away from him.

Tedsville
Aug 21, 2020

Huffing Mr Sheen to make the phone calls go away

the milk machine posted:

check this out:

dim fool

Fart Poo

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I don't know why everyone is so hard on the cybertruck, I think it looks fine as an engineering class's proof of concept end-of-year project. Sure it's rough around the edges and the plates don't line up perfectly, but the students are busy with their studies over and above working on this. I'm sure you all remember what post-secondary was like.

... I'm sorry, that's an actual product? That actual engineers are working on? Full time? For HOW much?

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

coconono posted:

I have nothing healthy or constructive to say about Tim Pool.

He’s got beautiful doey eyes :shobon:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Tedsville posted:

he’s doing a p good job of it himself

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Tedsville posted:

sorry america has determined we're going to keep giving him more public tax dollars and tax credits

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
the elon industrial complex

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

thathonkey posted:

i dont know much about tim pool (other than that in a sort of broken clock moment kanye called him an npc) but on wikipedia it says he's a youtuber. must suck to be forced to rely on the communist video platform for your "career"

I'm pretty sure he's the most successful politics youtuber.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

The Top G posted:

He’s got beautiful doughy eyes :shobon:

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Did Pim Tool ever actually just admit to being a alt-right-wing agitator, or does he continue to go "I'm totally a left-wing reporter, I'm just very chummy with alt-righters and fascists while targeting the left"?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Randalor posted:

Did Pim Tool ever actually just admit to being a alt-right-wing agitator, or does he continue to go "I'm totally a left-wing reporter, I'm just very chummy with alt-righters and fascists while targeting the left"?

his name is Tim Pool, small correction

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Just demand companies pay a bunch of money for Twitters API bing bong so simple what are they gonna do, remove integration?

https://x.com/wario64/status/1721608444615311637?s=46&t=pNldmjaPbwK7Jf44h_hOow

https://twitter.com/ishmagik/status/1715534939980980254?s=46&t=JzmtHOOLewES2sU1Ge5Mmw

...!
Oct 5, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
#sports video games can no longer be streamed to X, the Everything App

#SPORTS

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Randalor posted:

he's still trying to keep up some "leftist" pretenses but has become much, much more lazy about it

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Just demand companies pay a bunch of money for Twitters API bing bong so simple what are they gonna do, remove integration?

https://x.com/wario64/status/1721608444615311637?s=46&t=pNldmjaPbwK7Jf44h_hOow

good news folks!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1721790679926399236

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol if he does a bunch of carve outs for integrations and the game companies still say no thanks and then he gets mad and bans @xbox

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

console gaming is for soy beta npcs

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
That may be but I also don't waste space in threads complaining my vgax4500xxbx doesn't work with an AMD ninth stepson edition processor running centos makes shaders weird if I boot from a different drive

Instead I can say Xbox broken and play candy crush until Xbox fixes it :cool:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmao

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

shyduck posted:

console gaming is for soy beta npcs

xbox is huge and has wrong kind of ram. elon knows this

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the sony playstation has just dropped twitter integration..

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol streaming on twitter

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol streaming on twitter

what's twitter??

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002