Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon is a PC gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

but elon hates PC

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1721908936863871243?t=Y0c30qxAN4D2li-3kwzyGg&s=19

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

"i know u are asking for money but here are some lies that will help me make more money"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phone/computer telepathy

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Luv 2 lie 2 sick kids

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

https://youtu.be/CFsRif1wVGs?si=pxmYN1_QK0Q80u9i

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

haha that would sickkk kids

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Durf posted:

*AI drives tesla off a cliff*

Grok: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

We waiting for regulatory approval for our first human.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
parent: my child is dying and we can't afford treatment to save them

elon: concerning

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
- My son is going blind.

Elon: If it’s any consolation, we’re murdering monkeys as quickly as we can. More to come.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I wish Elon had a rare eye condition

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I wish Elon had a rare eye condition

he's like cyclops from the x-men. mad?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

NFT bros go blind and days later he says this

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
bored apes are based (in the ophthalmology ward)

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
It's wild that he could take the Mr Beast approach to philanthropy yet chooses not to. Like when you get up to Bill Gates scale these types of performative actions actually turn a fat profit.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's like cyclops from the x-men. mad?

Elon defeats me at every turn :argh:

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

Panfilo posted:

It's wild that he could take the Mr Beast approach to philanthropy yet chooses not to. Like when you get up to Bill Gates scale these types of performative actions actually turn a fat profit.

Does Musk do any philanthropy? I honestly cannot remember him doing anything "for mankind" that isn't part of a for-profit company.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Nitrousoxide posted:

Does Musk do any philanthropy? I honestly cannot remember him doing anything "for mankind" that isn't part of a for-profit company.

He fixed the water in Flint and gave out ventilators during Covid.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Nitrousoxide posted:

excuse me he's saving humanity from total extinction by making us multi-planetary

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Nitrousoxide posted:

I did wonder that myself when I saw him described as a philanthropist the other day.

Musk has given away less than 1% of his wealth but has given away 5.7 billion almost all to the Musk Foundation which is a big black box with 9.4 billion in assets and three employees. They've given away some pocket change to a few hospitals and otherwise is Musk's slush fund for things like donating to the school districts near his Space X launch site.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

RandomBlue posted:

excuse me he's saving humanity from total extinction by making us multi-planetary

Also by making narrow car tunnels

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

excuse me he's saving humanity from total extinction by making the top 1% multi-planetary and miserable on the next bunker planet
fixed

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Hopefully he's killing twitter which will be doing us all a solid

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.
he solved world hunger by giving $6 millionbillion to the un food agency

Circle Nine has issued a correction as of 19:40 on Nov 7, 2023

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1721951345580659066?t=0ttgsraMcItVYrXZk0KwDA&s=19

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Once galactic politics settle on what to do about earth, they're gonna find we've already lobotomized ourselves down a few rungs on the civilization scale ladder.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

human level̲̃ ̡̺͗̕h͚̬̔͞:elon:ņ̻͕̖̿̈̓̇̕͜d̛̻͔͓̪̳̂̆̎̕s̨͈̭̤̖̀͑͑́͑

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Do it on me, mr Musk

Im the most terminal monkey

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I volunteered for Neuralonk and now I post on X The Everything App

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Back in the day richers would build whole rear end museums and libraries and schools once they reached the ends of their careers/lives but now they build big dumb underground clocks and challenge each other to mma fights

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

why invest in a future they've destroyed

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

for the capital gains

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Panfilo posted:

that was the most mind boggling thing when Bill Gates wrote that book and was out there touting it as the most important book for people to read about climate change and how important it is to get it out there and how everyone needs to read it

mother fucker upload the .epub onto microsoft dot com for free then why the gently caress are you out here selling it for 39.99 at barnes and noble youre so rich wtf

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Slotducks posted:

that was the most mind boggling thing when Bill Gates wrote that book and was out there touting it as the most important book for people to read about climate change and how important it is to get it out there and how everyone needs to read it

mother fucker upload the .epub onto microsoft dot com for free then why the gently caress are you out here selling it for 39.99 at barnes and noble youre so rich wtf

too busy flying around in private jets, enriching himself, and abusing kids

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I read that Bill Gates book, it was a fuckin scam. $40 science fiction.

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

he also pushes things like school vouchers for private and montessori schools while criticizing public education which only further defunds public school systems

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Circle Nine posted:

he also pushes things like school vouchers for private and montessori schools while criticizing public education which only further defunds public school systems

public schools are woke factories where you can catch woke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
elon and bill gates and a lot of other cool rich people should go on a space x rocket ship ride