Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Sancho Banana posted:

Besides all the other evidence, IDF soldiers literally admitted that they rolled in with tanks on October 7th and fired everywhere. There's no debating it. The only thing being denied by Israel at this point was that any Israeli civilians, or at the very least a considerable amount of them, was killed by the IDF and it's so embarassing. They were blasting the gently caress out of houses and then walked inside, found corpses and went "I can't believe Hamas did this!"

Yeah the reports of “there really were dead babies, Hamas burned them and dismembered them” was a hmmm moment.

even if I was a pathological psychotic baby hater, I think there’s probably better things to do when behind enemy lines and every moment counts. but on the other hand there certainly are a category of weapons that burn and dismember, and israel loves to use them on houses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

spacemang_spliff posted:

kevin mccalister looking at the picture and going woof and then it's a picture of netanyahu as hitler 2

"hitler 2....... woof!!"

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Sancho Banana posted:

Besides all the other evidence, IDF soldiers literally admitted that they rolled in with tanks on October 7th and fired everywhere. There's no debating it. The only thing being denied by Israel at this point was that any Israeli civilians, or at the very least a considerable amount of them, was killed by the IDF and it's so embarassing. They were blasting the gently caress out of houses and then walked inside, found corpses and went "I can't believe Hamas did this!"

Can I get some links to that because I missed the first few days of the conflict.

I've been collecting evidence of israeli war crimes because there's so much hasbara being thrown around sometimes I question my sanity for believing obviously true poo poo like "israel killed a fuckload of their own people and instantly blamed hamas".

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

platzapS posted:

not picking on you rubellavator but this is the most urban legend rear end poo poo i've ever heard

no one is putting in the extra time, expense, weight, and legal culpability to add razors to flyers.

e:

https://twitter.com/CatchUpFeed/status/1719900925190668588 :nws:

E: https://www.insider.com/covid-19-womans-hand-sliced-razor-behind-anti-mask-poster-2021-7

Harik has issued a correction as of 20:31 on Nov 7, 2023

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Fumble posted:

those tiki torch nazi's must have egg on their face right about now.

Imagine you at 4 and trying to make you understand the idea of tiki torch nazis.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MuhammadSmiry/status/1721956635801723138?s=20

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Sancho Banana posted:

Zoomers are Palestine pilled and that's all that matters right now. Speaking of which, if you think about it aren't most Palestinian resistance fighters probably pretty young themselves? That's kinda sad to think about. :smith:

A 10-year old who lived through cast lead would be 24 now

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

Harik posted:

Can I get some links to that because I missed the first few days of the conflict.

I've been collecting evidence of israeli war crimes because there's so much hasbara being thrown around sometimes I question my sanity for believing obviously true poo poo like "israel killed a fuckload of their own people and instantly blamed hamas".

For example -

Sancho Banana posted:

OK holy poo poo, this is unexpected. The IDF is admitting that they shelled houses on October 7th and the mainstream media is showing it. In the video he says -

"The tanks are here! The tanks are here! The tanks are near us! The tanks are in town!

I arrived in Be'eri, joining brigadier general Barrack Hiram. The first thing he demands of me is to fire a shell into a house. The first question that comes up to you is: are there hostages there? We took every preliminary action we could before deciding to shell a house. But the moment we fired shells into a house we allowed ourselves to go from house to house to free hostages. That's how the fighting went until evening, inside the town, in the streets.

I understand one thing - the moment people hear the tanks' tracks, suddenly they have a moment of confidence."

So they went from house to house to "free the hostages" AFTER shelling.

The soldier speaking is lieutenant colonel Salaman Habka, who died in Gaza last night.

https://twitter.com/N12News/status/1720027271895945703?t=EWhWNorULN2mcJr4BEZelw&s=19

There's also that interview with a survivor from the rave who said that the IDF soldiers who arrived were shooting everywhere like crazy, and that one video from the rave showing that a tank was present but I don't have those on me right now. Someone else here can probably link them and other stuff I'm not recalling.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

kevin mccalister looking at the picture and going woof and then it's a picture of netanyahu as hitler 2

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1721975362555674935?s=20

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Sancho Banana posted:

There's also that interview with a survivor from the rave who said that the IDF soldiers who arrived were shooting everywhere like crazy, and that one video from the rave showing that a tank was present but I don't have those on me right now. Someone else here can probably link them and other stuff I'm not recalling.

Check this out:
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1721633558639550937

A lot of those torched cars are pretty typical for burnouts, but some of them are practically mangled, as if a tank drove over them or they got hit with high explosives. When cars burn out you don't see frame damage like that.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006

Griz
May 21, 2001

Sancho Banana posted:

also some kibbutz where Hamas guys took prisoners and called it in to the local police to make them aware of it, then a tank showed up and fired directly on the building full of people killing everyone except two women and one Hamas guy who promptly surrendered.

I forget the names of anything involved but she was all over the media for like two days before they got her to shut up

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-772021

God loving bless the troops

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Anyone catch this?

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

CopyLeft :discourse:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

Anyone catch this?

he's right

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

Anyone catch this?

how did china kill all the people with no destruction? israel should ask

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Seamus_Malek/status/1721977560182272442

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nadaabashir/status/1721959141604839585?s=20

izagoof
Feb 14, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Harik posted:

If this is real it's pretty damning evidence that the vast majority of the deaths were israel carpetbombing the area. Small arms fire does NOT do that to cars.

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1721633558639550937 :nws: just in case, but it's supposedly all the cars towed from the music festival.

Last night I was poking through one of the pro-palestine telegram channel's messages from around oct 7, and saw a strange video of a bunch of settler cars strewn weirdly alongside a road, some looked like they had been blown or pushed to the side of the road, and there were tons of blast marks. I guess they could have been blown up with rpgs, but it just looked unusual and I started wondering if they had been hit from the air or there was some clashes with the IDF's armored vehicles around them or something.

Really the main take away was just how chaotic the whole thing was, and how crazy poo poo got within ~8 hours or so. It really does seem like they were just planning a demonstration of force to take some hostages and retreat, and then when they found themselves inside bases filled with APCs, they couldn't exploit it beyond setting fire to some of the lighter vehicles.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Skaffen-Amtiskaw posted:

Anyone catch this?

i get the intent but going "now THAT'S a genocide!" is a little gauche

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Al! posted:

anyone who says "rules based international order" anymore at this point should just be laughed out of the room

It truly has no meaning but it's basically required vocabulary if you work in the US state department

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

also the likes is the hitler number

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Check this out:
https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1721633558639550937

A lot of those torched cars are pretty typical for burnouts, but some of them are practically mangled, as if a tank drove over them or they got hit with high explosives. When cars burn out you don't see frame damage like that.

Griz posted:

also some kibbutz where Hamas guys took prisoners and called it in to the local police to make them aware of it, then a tank showed up and fired directly on the building full of people killing everyone except two women and one Hamas guy who promptly surrendered.

I forget the names of anything involved but she was all over the media for like two days before they got her to shut up

There's also all the footage of the houses in the kibutzim post attack, the damage to which was pretty unmistakbly caused by Israeli weapons. Israeli media was parading them around as proof that Hamas burned people alive inside their home, and I remember raising an eyebrow and going "since when can fire damage totally demolish concrete buildings like this?" Admittedly Hamas had some explosives with them that we know of, grenade launchers and a few RPGs (I can only recall one video showing someone with an RPG) but nothing that makes it at all obvious or even reasonable to assume that the sheer scale of the damage on display is on them.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

[P vs I] [ Gaza 4 Ev3r ] Your AssSsss been hosed ; ) !

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hatebag posted:

i get the intent but going "now THAT'S a genocide!" is a little gauche

Rub that poo poo all over the hypocritical rules based internation order

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Sancho Banana posted:

For example -

If I remember correctly, her name is Yasmin/e Porat.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

HaPoel fans are switching sides en masse to the Palestinian resistance at this display of brave Maccabi slander

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

zetamind2000 posted:

[P vs I] [ Gaza 4 Ev3r ] Your AssSsss been hosed ; ) !

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

ikanreed posted:

You're never going to see Israel distinguish between settler and civilian. Ever.

Did they release the names of more than half of the claimed victims yet?

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Dokapon Findom posted:

lol not only did they get away with it, they never faced any accountability at all. Nobody has ever called them out on it and the only people going yo they literally just admitted to having nukes now is Russia and nobody will listen to them

The South African nuke program is an interesting subject. Just what the hell does a white minority colonial government need with that kind of capability? They didn't even have missiles, they were just going to drop them out of planes Hiroshima-style. Interesting that the end of Apartheid included the full dismantling of the nuclear program almost as if expressly to deny a Black African nation undue influence in regional and world affairs

It rules that the only nation to ever voluntarily nuclear disarm did so for explicitly racist reasons.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Unquestionably correct. I'm sick of having to defend what my ancestors and relatives are doing, because it's like the cunts are on a mission to be on the wrong side of history at every possible point without ever learning a single real lesson.

Griz
May 21, 2001

Pookah posted:

If I remember correctly, her name is Yasmin/e Porat.

that's correct and here's the long article that now includes a guy whose partner was killed saying Israel did it

quote:

Haaretz reports: “According to him [Tuval], only on Monday night and only after the commanders in the field made difficult decisions – including shelling houses with all their occupants inside in order to eliminate the terrorists along with the hostages – did the IDF [Israeli army] complete the takeover of the kibbutz. The price was terrible: at least 112 Be’eri people were killed.
This testimony would seem to indicate that many Israeli captives were still alive on Monday, 9 October, Mondoweiss observes, a full two days after the events of Saturday, 7 October.

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-forces-shot-their-own-civilians-kibbutz-survivor-says/38861

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

this isn't blood... it's strategy wine

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Blackhawk posted:

It rules that the only nation to ever voluntarily nuclear disarm did so for explicitly racist reasons.

Ukraine did too but that was for very understandable at the time reasons of “everyone will treat us as a rogue nation if we don’t.”

since losing them they naturally became a trusted and wealthy part of the west, so it all worked out