Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-
https://i.imgur.com/hIdWBsU.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmfao thank you

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Does that guy think "crikey" is short for "crocodile?"

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Those pizza making robots are extra funny because like, how do you think they make grocery store frozen pizza? But those are just assembly lines, designed by actual engineers who know what they're doing. So they're efficient but boring to look at.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Oh nooooo

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
Expanding foam spray and some sand paper will take care of those (probably very expensive) wheels.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Carbon Polystyrene fairing over aluminum rim, quick release, and not set up for disc braking?

This bird has horrible taste.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 03:19 on Nov 8, 2023

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Maybe it's got a fixie style hand brake up there to boot

I'd say birb know what it doing

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

ante posted:

Those pizza making robots are extra funny because like, how do you think they make grocery store frozen pizza? But those are just assembly lines, designed by actual engineers who know what they're doing. So they're efficient but boring to look at.

The point isn't to make something useful though - if it happens that is a happy accident. What they're doing is making sure that low wage workers are afraid of automation so they don't push for better conditions. People have decided that throwing $500M at a robot that makes a pizza for you on route will suppress wages more than that.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-67352378

Video of a deer jumping over two cars to land and dent the back of a guy's truck, literally as a potential buyer for said truck is pulling up

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Butterfly Valley posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-67352378

Video of a deer jumping over two cars to land and dent the back of a guy's truck, literally as a potential buyer for said truck is pulling up

drat, it gets some air :stare:
I always see them making short hops over fences, it's easy to forget they can really move when they want to.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Platystemon posted:

Carbon fairing over aluminum rim, quick release, and not set up for disc braking?

There's probably not much to have but done carefully and with a tasty sauce it should be a fine snack.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

Platystemon posted:

Carbon fairing over aluminum rim, quick release, and not set up for disc braking?

No argument over the rims, I can't identify them but probably £500 rims, no taste. But I still like rim brakes.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://i.imgur.com/DPyQDry.mp4

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Bike derailleur imminent.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I rode bikes all my life until I saw a car commercial on TV and now I drive a hummer.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

I've seen a version of this with sound and her head makes a big ping.

Although freedr could always do the groan/fart thing. That's a classic.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Push El Burrito posted:

I rode bikes all my life until I saw a car commercial on TV and now I drive a hummer.

If anyone wants to find out how much I like hummers and rims just come on over

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

Captain Hygiene posted:

drat, it gets some air :stare:
I always see them making short hops over fences, it's easy to forget they can really move when they want to.

I unintentionally chased a big antlered deer along a ditch on my bike and he was easily going 30mph in long bounding hops over incredibly uneven terrain

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
https://i.imgur.com/GZhhV6I.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/b1PXamG.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/sXQEuX9.mp4

teen witch posted:

Can someone repost the Mickey Mouse road rage video from like ten or so pages back?
:tipshat:

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

What the gently caress happened here???

It's like the dryer said, "No thanks." and ended itself.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
The label said air dry ONLY

plainswalker75
Feb 22, 2003

Pigs are smarter than Bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
Hair Elf

Kuros posted:

Maybe someone left their phone in a pocket and the battery exploded?

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
I watched the Mickey Mouse road rage video when it was posted, but its only now I noticed that he smashes his face on the car too.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Kuros posted:

Probably had hot, explosive vapor in it (maybe from oily clothes or some easily vaporized chemical) that just needed a good blast of oxygen to ignite.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Kuros posted:

Cigarette lighter go boom.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Lighters don't explode in the dryer like that. And if they do, I've gotten lucky dozens of times :ohdear:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://imgur.com/x4eN7oc.mp4

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Gas-fired dryer with a leak? It fills with way more gas than expected and then the igniter sets it all off at once?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

We regret to inform you that the bird’s name is an ethnic slur.

quote:

“It’s so crazy the traction the post got,” Vanessa says. “I was just wanting a replacement front wheel!”

Gypsy, a fully flighted and flight-trained parrot, has been Vanessa’s pet for more than a decade. And while this was Gypsy’s most brutal misdeed yet, she has form. “She eats walls, tables, chairs, beds … if left unsupervised she’d destroy everything,” Vanessa told CyclingTips.

“Don’t get a parrot,” she adds with a laugh.

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 03:35 on Nov 8, 2023

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I believed they renamed it Spongy

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Thought Platystemon was joking. That’s what I get.

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
All the lost vape pen batteries manifested within the dryer

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Lithium batteries getting water tumbled into them as they knock around seems like a good explanation

Or maybe someone farted into someone else’s dryer as a prank

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

I think the world is a little more beautiful if we accept the mystery of things exploding for no reason

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

That's what I keep saying, and yet the police won't stop with their questions

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

Captain Hygiene posted:

Because its still weird if the beauty only happens when you just happen to be around. :raise:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Captain Hygiene posted:

My "Sometimes things explode for no reason" t-shirt has people asking a lot of questions already answered by my t-shirt.

Fake Edit: Now I kinda want to get that t-shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

haveblue posted:

Gas-fired dryer with a leak? It fills with way more gas than expected and then the igniter sets it all off at once?

I believe the first time I saw it posted someone said they left a whole rear end bottle of zippo lighter fluid in a pocket.