Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

THIS BADGE OF SHAME IS WORTH 0.45 DOUBLE DRAGON ADVANCES

:dogout:
of SA-Mart forever

dxt posted:

Mine sure seem to in 23!

my players are bad/it's my tactics

I have FM16 on Steam. Every time I think of it, I'm tempted...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Honestly I'd say I'd go for it, it's night and day in terms of match quality, I thought 20 was probably the worst FM and was about to give up on the series.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
If you're looking for another "should i upgrade to 24" days point, Zealand has a video up showing of a few of the match engine and animation updates, mostly focused on things like that "1 on 1s always miss" thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LCJmezoT5A

Skip to the 2 minute mark to skip the sponsor

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

eleven extra elephants posted:

Honestly I'd say I'd go for it, it's night and day in terms of match quality, I thought 20 was probably the worst FM and was about to give up on the series.

You piqued my curiosity, so I checked. I have FM16 and 21 on Steam, plus editor. I also have 2021 Touch. I opened up Galaxy and I have 20, 22 (+editor) and 23 on Epic.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
Apparently the J-League is a mess. Players missing, league and squad rules incorrect, player photos missing, teams not called the correct names, attributes obviously wrong, etc. One thing I read, although I have no idea how true it is, is that they had the deal signed but the final versions of what was going into the game needed approval from Japan. Who are slowing things down and don't give a gently caress about things like "release dates."

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X

20 was terrible but 21 was a huge improvement FWIW.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
So, been spitballing on doing my American Premier League:

Currently we have:

MLS 29 Teams (with 30 coming in 2025- San Diego)
USL Championship 29 Teams as of 2025
USL League One (12+2 Coming)
USL League Two (80+ Regional Teams, Non-Professional)

Way I'd probably want to handle it:

American Premier League (APL): 30 teams (29 current MLS teams+ Created San Diego), playing a 43 game season

Starts With: single round-robin (29 games)

league splits (Top 15 split plays for playoffs, Bottom 15 play to avoid relegation) single round robin, 14 more games.

Top 6 or 8 (depending on how difficult to set up) qualify for single leg playoffs (if top 6, top 2 teams get bye). Games are at higher seed, 90 minutes+Penalties

Bottom four teams relegated to ACL

American Championship League (ACL): 30 teams (29 already in USL Championship, 1 from either USL League One or League Two, or created).

43 game season (Round Robin: 29, Split, play 14 more). Top half plays for promotion, bottom half plays to avoid relegation

Top 3 auto promote to APL, 4th-7th playoff for final promotion spot
Bottom 3 relegated to American League One

American League One (AL1):

16 teams (13 or 14 USL League 1 teams, plus two-three USL League Two or created), playing 37 game season (double round robin, split, single round robin against teams in split)

Top 2 auto promote to ACL, 3rd and 4th playoff for the final promotion spot

No relegation in V1 (not sure I want to do amateur leagues)

USLC (US League Cup): 76 team tournament featuring all teams from APL, ACL and AL1: Lowest 24 teams play a preliminary round: 12 winners join 52 teams in main draw. Single legged knockouts with penalties after 90 minutes.

My thoughts: Would probably do 25 man rosters for APL-ACL, with a minimum of 8 American or Canadian Players in that 25. Maybe less in AL1. I may also absorb Canada's league at the AL1 level, to provide more numbers. 5 subs, 3 stoppages in all leagues, VAR in APL only. Yes. I know, playoffs suck, but as Americans, we're used to them. I don't like splitting both the APL and ACL after 29 games, but really, there's no way to do a schedule where every team plays every team once, without splitting it up. (I could also do two 15-team divisions, but not sure how it would work with continental spots)

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Considering getting Touch this year because it's a lot easier to get time on the Switch than on the PC.

Does anyone know exactly what's missing in that version compared to the full game? I've played the mobile version before and felt it was *too* stripped down and I missed some of the detail.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Answers Me posted:

I’m still plugging away on FM20, and I’m never that arsed about having an updated player database, but I am a sucker for shiny new features. Is it worth me making the jump to the new game yet, do you reckon?

I’ve been playing for 25 years at this point but have only bought about five different games. Dunno if that’s weird or about normal :shrug:

12 years or so here and i’ve bought three (3) versions

Probably will get 24, J-League being in is pretty cool and even if it’s a mess someone will put out a fix for it

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Don’t buy it just yet then, as you guessed, J-League is actually broken still

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

SirFozzie posted:

So, been spitballing on doing my American Premier League:

Currently we have:

MLS 29 Teams (with 30 coming in 2025- San Diego)
USL Championship 29 Teams as of 2025
USL League One (12+2 Coming)
USL League Two (80+ Regional Teams, Non-Professional)

Way I'd probably want to handle it:

American Premier League (APL): 30 teams (29 current MLS teams+ Created San Diego), playing a 43 game season

Starts With: single round-robin (29 games)

league splits (Top 15 split plays for playoffs, Bottom 15 play to avoid relegation) single round robin, 14 more games.

Top 6 or 8 (depending on how difficult to set up) qualify for single leg playoffs (if top 6, top 2 teams get bye). Games are at higher seed, 90 minutes+Penalties

Bottom four teams relegated to ACL

American Championship League (ACL): 30 teams (29 already in USL Championship, 1 from either USL League One or League Two, or created).

43 game season (Round Robin: 29, Split, play 14 more). Top half plays for promotion, bottom half plays to avoid relegation

Top 3 auto promote to APL, 4th-7th playoff for final promotion spot
Bottom 3 relegated to American League One

American League One (AL1):

16 teams (13 or 14 USL League 1 teams, plus two-three USL League Two or created), playing 37 game season (double round robin, split, single round robin against teams in split)

Top 2 auto promote to ACL, 3rd and 4th playoff for the final promotion spot

No relegation in V1 (not sure I want to do amateur leagues)

USLC (US League Cup): 76 team tournament featuring all teams from APL, ACL and AL1: Lowest 24 teams play a preliminary round: 12 winners join 52 teams in main draw. Single legged knockouts with penalties after 90 minutes.

My thoughts: Would probably do 25 man rosters for APL-ACL, with a minimum of 8 American or Canadian Players in that 25. Maybe less in AL1. I may also absorb Canada's league at the AL1 level, to provide more numbers. 5 subs, 3 stoppages in all leagues, VAR in APL only. Yes. I know, playoffs suck, but as Americans, we're used to them. I don't like splitting both the APL and ACL after 29 games, but really, there's no way to do a schedule where every team plays every team once, without splitting it up. (I could also do two 15-team divisions, but not sure how it would work with continental spots)

I think that this is a splendid idea all around.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
A few games into my first save with FM24. Made a database edit and moved Cork City from the Irish leagues to the Banarama South. They have higher reputation than the other teams in the league but I'm not sure they team is actually better. It's certainly not balanced.

We're expected to walk the league, odds on us topping it or not are basically 50/50. Our results are absolutely not showing that. Maybe it's the quality of my players not actually being that good for my reputation in a proper league system, it could also be that I'm being forced to play a fucky central diamond in poo poo tier football due to a lack of players on the wings. Five games in we're in seventh, six points off the top.

I will say the animations and ball movement are way, way better. I actually have to pay attention to games to follow what's going on now. It's not just a case of following people sliding around a pitch purely into certain positions. Whether it's a fudge or not, and it doesn't seem to be, how they handle the ball and dribble actually explains a lot of what's happening. Same with deflections. It's no longer a player somehow magicking a block out of nowhere, it actually feels like that shot was sent at them. Even better is that the deflection off them then is far more believable.

I was planning on this being a long term save but I'm not sure I'll still have a job come season's end. It'll take a lot of getting used to and it's not my usual style of formation.

LionYeti
Oct 12, 2008

Mrenda posted:

A few games into my first save with FM24. Made a database edit and moved Cork City from the Irish leagues to the Banarama South. They have higher reputation than the other teams in the league but I'm not sure they team is actually better. It's certainly not balanced.

I know its a typo but its really funny to picture a bunch of english semi pro footballers on a beach somewhere.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Sad to see no joke "He's got it, yes, baby he's got it" jokes about a Bananarama league (I may be one of the few people who remember that band)

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Alright, been working my butt off on this, and it's ready for outside testing:

Are you tired of MLS's byzantine rule system? Can't tell your Generation Adidas from your designated player (young or otherwise?) Wish that America had promotion and relegation like (insert your favorite nation here)..

Well, it's never going to happen in real life, but at least in FM you can, with this Mod.

It replaces MLS with a three tier American Pyramid in this initial release.

A 30 team American Premier League (all 29 existing MLS teams, along with San Diego, who will be joining MLS in the future). They play a 43 game season (29 games in a single round robin, then the league splits into championship and relegation groups, and each group plays a further round robin, giving 43 games). The Top Six teams qualify for a championship playoff. The bottom four teams drop down to..

A 29 team American Championship Conference (Featuring USL Championship teams and upcoming expansion teams, which I had to create). Similar to the APL, they split into a promotion/relegation group after a single round robin (28 games), where both groups play another single round robin against teams from their group. (this means the promotion group plays a 42 game season, while the relegation group plays a 41 game season. Three teams auto promoted to the APL, while the fourth-seventh place team playoff for a fourth promotion spot. The bottom four teams in the relegation group drop down to..

A 20 team American League One (Featuring USL League One teams and the top USL League Two teams by reputation), playing a 38 game season. Top three promote to the Championship Conference, 4th and 5th play off for the final promotion spot.

A midweek US League Cup, featuring all 79 teams from the three divisions (30 teams from the lower levels play a preliminary round, and the 15 winners join the 49 other teams in a 64 team knockout tournament. The championship is played at the Rose Bowl.

This league is currently feature complete, with TV money, prize money (for both game results (wins and draws in the league earn some money, so every game has something riding on it) and league position), and Parachute payments set.

I have run several test runs through the editor and in game, but let me know of any crashes or issues.

Possibly coming in further versions:

tweaking team and league finances so MLS teams don't dominate more than they already do (right now, the lowest MLS teams in my tests have enough finances to just about instantly bounce back up in most all circumstances).

POSSIBLY adding an USA League Two. (this is iffy, because I'm not 100% sure how to add in all the amateur teams divisions, and rebalancing everything would be a stone cold bitch to do). I also may fold in the teams from Canada's structure into the American Premier League (possibly renaming the APL the North American Premier League)

Recommendation: Tick "Add players to playable teams", because a lot of the non-MLS teams do not have a full roster (which is another reason to look at rebalancing), and add staff to playable teams.

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jmtaelh8ftj27n7/APL+0.75.fmf/file

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012
I don't have enough wingers to really run a system with wings. This unfortunately meant benching a pretty OK player who could play nowhere but out wide. He got upset. I said I'd loan him, then sell him, he wasn't having it. He became unhappy. Half my team became unhappy because he was unhappy. I promised him I'd make the team less unhappy if that would make him happy. He agreed. I changed my system to have wingers. I started playing him. He came to me and said he was happy with his game time now.

Does this make him actually happy? gently caress no. Because I have time left on an outstanding promise he won't be happy until I complete it and the time has run out. The problem is all the other players are unhappy because he's unhappy. So despite him now being happy with his playing time he's still flagged as "unhappy," meaning no-one else will drop their concern, meaning I can't complete my promise to make the team less unhappy and him happy. This is hosed. I've hosed myself. gently caress promises. Just do what you're told and kick the ball you shits.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Ah yes, Liverpool are W12 D1 L0 to start the season in my current game.

To be fair, they only matched Chelsea with a 9 game winning start and didn't beat the record but still lol.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If anyone’s shopping for the mobile versions: The Netflix one is a real POS with awful UI and I didn’t bother with it for more than a few seconds. The Apple Arcade version is pretty full featured and you can play it on everything from iphone to ipad to mac. Looks great on my ipad. I imagine it’d run like butter on a modern mac.

That said the whole thing seems more or less identical to FM 2023 so far. Has classic dumb poo poo like not allowing you to use a non-preset value for installments above 50m.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Vegetable posted:

If anyone’s shopping for the mobile versions: The Netflix one is a real POS with awful UI and I didn’t bother with it for more than a few seconds. The Apple Arcade version is pretty full featured and you can play it on everything from iphone to ipad to mac. Looks great on my ipad. I imagine it’d run like butter on a modern mac.

That said the whole thing seems more or less identical to FM 2023 so far. Has classic dumb poo poo like not allowing you to use a non-preset value for installments above 50m.

Netflix one also crashes loads

JustJeff88
Jan 15, 2008

I AM
CONSISTENTLY
ANNOYING
JUST TERRIBLE

of SA-Mart forever

is this for 23 or 24? I have the former on Epic, but I am not buying the latter as I spent my gaming budget on Super Mario Wonder (I apologise for nothing).

Mrenda posted:

I don't have enough wingers to really run a system with wings. This unfortunately meant benching a pretty OK player who could play nowhere but out wide. He got upset. I said I'd loan him, then sell him, he wasn't having it. He became unhappy. Half my team became unhappy because he was unhappy. I promised him I'd make the team less unhappy if that would make him happy. He agreed. I changed my system to have wingers. I started playing him. He came to me and said he was happy with his game time now.

Does this make him actually happy? gently caress no. Because I have time left on an outstanding promise he won't be happy until I complete it and the time has run out. The problem is all the other players are unhappy because he's unhappy. So despite him now being happy with his playing time he's still flagged as "unhappy," meaning no-one else will drop their concern, meaning I can't complete my promise to make the team less unhappy and him happy. This is hosed. I've hosed myself. gently caress promises. Just do what you're told and kick the ball you shits.

I'm not going to comment on the drama because that's probably 'video game logic' but, drawing from recent RL experience, can you play with inverted winger(s)? I've been helping coach a travel team of university players recently, and we've been adapting the system to the players that we have. We have a good if undersized traditional attacking right wing, but left has been an issue. We do have a player with a strong left foot, but we have a CAM who is a beast as in inverted winger. We thought about dropping our left winger back as a left CAM as we mostly play a 4-1-3-2, but we tried him at Anchoring Mid in our last match because no-one else had distinguished himself there. Turns out he's not a great defender, but he's a brilliant deep-lying playmaker. We also tried to run a false 9 as we don't have a real striker on the team but have tons of attacking mids, but no-one knows how to play that style and we don't have the practice time to learn.

So, we're basically sending out a beast of an inverted left winger, a... body at the 9, a traditional right wing, a CAM who dribbles like a boss but has bouts of selfish play and can't shoot from distance, a box-to-box midfielder who is in that role largely because he has no tactical discipline, and a DLP who passes like Pirlo in front of a traditional 4-man back line. I'm still worried about not having a true Anchor/6, though. It's kind of a hotchpotch for both of us, I think, so I was wondering if you could do something similar? It doesn't have to be a 'balanced' formation in FM, does it? Can you play with a true wing on one side and a CAM on the other, or similar?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

JustJeff88 posted:

is this for 23 or 24? I have the former on Epic, but I am not buying the latter as I spent my gaming budget on Super Mario Wonder (I apologise for nothing).

I'm not going to comment on the drama because that's probably 'video game logic' but, drawing from recent RL experience, can you play with inverted winger(s)? I've been helping coach a travel team of university players recently, and we've been adapting the system to the players that we have. We have a good if undersized traditional attacking right wing, but left has been an issue. We do have a player with a strong left foot, but we have a CAM who is a beast as in inverted winger. We thought about dropping our left winger back as a left CAM as we mostly play a 4-1-3-2, but we tried him at Anchoring Mid in our last match because no-one else had distinguished himself there. Turns out he's not a great defender, but he's a brilliant deep-lying playmaker. We also tried to run a false 9 as we don't have a real striker on the team but have tons of attacking mids, but no-one knows how to play that style and we don't have the practice time to learn.

So, we're basically sending out a beast of an inverted left winger, a... body at the 9, a traditional right wing, a CAM who dribbles like a boss but has bouts of selfish play and can't shoot from distance, a box-to-box midfielder who is in that role largely because he has no tactical discipline, and a DLP who passes like Pirlo in front of a traditional 4-man back line. I'm still worried about not having a true Anchor/6, though. It's kind of a hotchpotch for both of us, I think, so I was wondering if you could do something similar? It doesn't have to be a 'balanced' formation in FM, does it? Can you play with a true wing on one side and a CAM on the other, or similar?

For 24. If you have Gamepass, it's on there.

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

After many years of playing FM, I never promise a player anything, ever. If I try to sign a guy and he demands a promise to play him in a certain role or to strengthen {position} I nope right out. If a guy gets grumpy I sell him. Not worth the hassle. There are lots of talented players in the world.

The sole exception is if a guy demands to be sold I definitely will promise him that. Get the hell off my team if you don't want to be here.

Eric the Mauve fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Nov 8, 2023

Shroud
May 11, 2009

Eric the Mauve posted:

After many years of playing FM, I never promise a player anything, ever. If I try to sign a guy and he demands a promise to play him in a certain role or to strengthen {position} I nope right out. If a guy gets grumpy I sell him. Not worth the hassle. There are lots of talented players in the world.

The sole exception is if a guy demands to be sold I definitely will promise him that. Get the hell off my team if you don't want to be here.

Truth.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I don't promise sales either because if nobody wants his loser rear end I still get in trouble

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Azhais posted:

I don't promise sales either because if nobody wants his loser rear end I still get in trouble

Usually when that happens he'll acknowledge you tried and give you till the end of the next window to try again. But if not I don't care I'll just release his rear end if I have to.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

I'm coming across as a shill ITT but it's incredibly easy (at least in my lower league save) to offload players now, especially with the intermediary option, almost too easy tbh.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

I'm coming across as a shill ITT but it's incredibly easy (at least in my lower league save) to offload players now, especially with the intermediary option, almost too easy tbh.

I tried to get rid of someone but the board wouldn't let me release him as it would cost too much??

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

distortion park posted:

I tried to get rid of someone but the board wouldn't let me release him as it would cost too much??

If you mean you're trying to release them on a free you still owe the player for some (maybe all?) of their remaining wages left on the contract so boards are pretty reluctant to allow them, you can try transfer listing them for 0 though.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

If I buy FM2024 on Steam, can I transfer my FM2024 Mobile save to my PC from my phone, and vice versa?

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
FM Touch, yes, FM Mobile, no, I don't think so.

Sapphic Socialism
Jan 7, 2017

All your favourite video game characters are gay and trans.
With promises I usually just avoid the nebulous ones if I can. Promising that I'll play a player in a certain role, competition achievements, a shirt number, a release clause, being appointed free kick taker, etc. I will do if they don't clash with my plans that much. Things like improving the coaching team, improving in a position, I won't unless it's to secure something important, like a star player (re)signing. Seems like leaving points on the table if I weren't willing to promise anything at all.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

If you mean you're trying to release them on a free you still owe the player for some (maybe all?) of their remaining wages left on the contract so boards are pretty reluctant to allow them, you can try transfer listing them for 0 though.

If you can get them a loan somewhere they'll play well, that can sometimes get other teams interested in them.

yugioh mishima
Oct 22, 2020

Eric the Mauve posted:

This. and in any case when you promise ‘sell if a bid of [x] is received’, half the time teams will just try to lowball you because the player is unsettled and he’ll end up deciding to stay because there were no acceptable bids

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Sapphic Socialism posted:

Promising that I'll play a player in a certain role

I will be dead before I will ever let a player dictate my tactics to me. It's my tactics, mate.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
This game is so weird. I completely destroyed Bundesliga 2 my first season Kaiserslautern (bottom table team) with a gegenpressing tactic that somehow started winning games 6-1 when I put it on cautious mentality, of all things. Won the league by 12 points. Don't really understand why other than maybe IF's with overlapping wingbacks is really strong. Now I'm in the Bundesliga but all the decent signing are opting to join lower league teams because my squad isn't strong enough, which seems incredibly unrealistic. What the heck.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Mechafunkzilla posted:

This game is so weird. I completely destroyed Bundesliga 2 my first season Kaiserslautern (bottom table team) with a gegenpressing tactic that somehow started winning games 6-1 when I put it on cautious mentality, of all things. Won the league by 12 points. Don't really understand why other than maybe IF's with overlapping wingbacks is really strong. Now I'm in the Bundesliga but all the decent signing are opting to join lower league teams because my squad isn't strong enough, which seems incredibly unrealistic. What the heck.

That's partly a function of reputation. Your reputation, if you go up leagues quickly or unexpectedly, will never move as fast as the actual rise through the leagues. It is partly that your squad might be weak for the league it's in, but often a player looks at your reputation and thinks, "Who the gently caress is this team?" and signs for lower league teams with a higher rep, because their name might be more known.

Imagine a player signing for Leicester this season, in the Championship, instead of Luton in the Prem. Part of it is that the believe Luton, based on their squad, will go back down straight away, while Leicester are strong enough to go back up and stay up, and have a career at. Part of it is the reputation of the team. FM is just weird that it paints with too broad a brush.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

Mrenda posted:

That's partly a function of reputation. Your reputation, if you go up leagues quickly or unexpectedly, will never move as fast as the actual rise through the leagues. It is partly that your squad might be weak for the league it's in, but often a player looks at your reputation and thinks, "Who the gently caress is this team?" and signs for lower league teams with a higher rep, because their name might be more known.

Imagine a player signing for Leicester this season, in the Championship, instead of Luton in the Prem. Part of it is that the believe Luton, based on their squad, will go back down straight away, while Leicester are strong enough to go back up and stay up, and have a career at. Part of it is the reputation of the team. FM is just weird that it paints with too broad a brush.

Yeah I'd get it if it was newly relegated teams. But like, taking less money to play for loving St. Pauli or Paderborn instead of a top flight team?

Dion Beljo, Merlin Rohl, come back, I'll treat you good bb :qq:

Mechafunkzilla fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Nov 9, 2023

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

In real life players decide which team to sign with based 90% on money and 10% on playing time. In Football Manager, as far as I know they decide based 100% on the Reputation score and nothing else. Even to the point of preferring to be a Fringe Player on a team with 6200 reputation (out of 10000) instead of a Regular Starter earning 50% more on a team with 5900.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
I just had a player (in FM23 still) on my German Regional League team (one step below the 3. Liga) get upset I didn't want to sell him for nothing to a 3. Liga team because he's too good for us (he is), but we end up with an agreement that he'd stay until the end of the season and leave on a free. He balls out the rest of the season and we end up unexpectedly winning the league and promoted to the 3. Liga. In the end he ends up going back to the Algerian league rather than resigning for me after no other teams with after him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Is there anywhere I can see which leagues have good player photo/team logo etc coverage, other than clicking around in-game? It'd be nice to find some alternative starting countries