Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum
Jan 20, 2012

Your Personal Muse posted:

nah illu is scum

Iggy is also scum

oh is it just all players whose usernames start with I?

doesn't bode well for you, Iour Personal Muse, or your scumbuds Iandwolf and Ioalpaz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Zoya posted:

i'm not in jail btw i'm still driving to dallas

the cop said:

i'm not gonna tow you to the station cuz "i don't think you meant any harm" (copspeak translation: "you're cute") and "i'm sure you'll get this taken care of right away" (copspeak translation: "you're white")

this ticket is probably gonna be like $700 tho so i'm hosed in that regard and i'm gonna be in dallas for a full week and this ticket will protect me from other cops pulling me over for ... 5 days ... so i dunno how i'm supposed to fix all this poo poo when i'm not home to do any of it, i might get turbo-hosed on the drive back in a week

long story short gently caress cars we should all be riding trains everywhere instead ##vote illu

You can't get it fixed in Dallas within a week?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

MockingQuantum posted:

oh is it just all players whose usernames start with I?

doesn't bode well for you, Iour Personal Muse, or your scumbuds Iandwolf and Ioalpaz

toalpaz is in this game???

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Natural 20 posted:

This won't work.

I just wanted to see what would happen if I voted you.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Morning all, Australia has internet again did I miss anything

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Zoya posted:

okay bye again this gas station is giving vibes like someone's gonna kill me and my gf for being homos i'm getting out of here

When you come back tell me what a brake tag is

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Bifauxnen posted:

I found scum

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm not scum.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Natural 20 posted:

I'm not scum.

I don’t vouch for this statement

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don’t vouch for this statement

I don’t think you’re allowed to lie in mafia

At least not on D1

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Please note: I am not saying Bif’s post is a scum post. I was responding to the question of if they missed anything

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Bif and YPM scum

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Hal Incandenza posted:

At least not on D1

Good point. Lying is a sin and I don’t think people would just do that

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

toalpaz is in this game???

Yep

I'd poke her except I expect she won't even bother responding to anything less than a full voting train, and given Pinball I have a hard time reading that as especially scummy by itself vs. anybody else who happens to have fewer posts than Cube still.

Bifauxnen posted:

Unfortunately no, nobody has revealed TMI or much role-related stuff that's really pullable. If I had one of the weird items that doesn't line up with the role I picked, nor the game that the role came from, and which doesn't explain what it does, I'd probably search to see what game it came from and try to figure out from there why it exists. I've got a few theories but they're not any better than guesses without more info being volunteered.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Johnny Keats posted:

Bif and YPM scum

If we were scum we’d have already won

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

##vote Toalpaz to be annoying anyway

##vote Nep because Illusionis already has votes and is next up for not having posted lately

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

At least not on D1

poo poo, I owe a lot of people apologies

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

You can't get it fixed in Dallas within a week?

i don't think so? i don't live in texas so all my poo poo is from another state. i can probly renew some of it online but they might refuse to renew my license online since it's already expired, gonna try tomorrow and find out

Hal Incandenza posted:

When you come back tell me what a brake tag is

it's some bullshit louisiana does that makes you waste like $40 for some guy to confirm that your brake lights work and then they put a sticker on your windshield that expires like a year later and it's prolly an excuse for the cops to bilk you for a few extra bucks if you get pulled over but i dunno. i been trying to move out of this shithole for a while so i was hoping to skirt by and move away to a state where this isn't a thing before ever getting popped but then uhhh yeah i hosed up bad i guess lmao

we got here so after i cool down and eat something i'll enter MAFIA MODE and accurately detect the entire scum team, stay tuned

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

CubicalSucrose posted:

Middle of D1 tabulation:

GOOD LOGIC EFFECT HOLDERS: Mycelia, Maugrim
BAD LOGIC EFFECT HOLDERS: Illusionis, Your Personal Muse

quote:

2) :siren:The Logic System :siren:
In past AA games, I had set up a system where all players vote at night in secret for one player to be found guilty, and one to be found not guilty. The Guilty verdict would severely penalize a player, and the Not Guilty would benefit them.

It was cumbersome, plus there's no verdicts in AAI:ME, so I have changed the system to a Logic System. It's the same theme, you can either get benefits or penalties, but applied differently.

(1) Halfway through the day, the two players with the most votes will receive BAD LOGIC penalties! The two players with the fewest votes will recieve GOOD LOGIC benefits! Ties will be broken randomly.
(2) Players can switch from BAD LOGIC to GOOD LOGIC, and vice versa, via future votes. However, they are not eligible for result they currently hold (e.g. one player cannot repeatedly get BAD LOGIC).
(3) Knowledge of these results is sometimes hidden for balancing purposes. No BAD LOGIC will EVER result in immediate or delayed death.
(4) Good and Bad Logic results should not be used to infer alignment. None will confirm players as town or scum.
added 2/17 (5) After fewer than 12 players are alive, there will only be one player per day selected for GOOD/BAD LOGIC effects.

[Cube]If your role does not have LOGIC components to it, this does not impact you.[/Cube]

mmmm, interesting.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

If I had one of the weird items that doesn't line up with the role I picked, nor the game that the role came from, and which doesn't explain what it does, I'd

All I know is if it's an emerald DON'T USE IT

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh unless you're scum then it's ok

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote Illu

I would also murder:

Iggy
?????

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Natural 20 posted:

This won't work.

It worked to summon you, thoug. :goofy:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

##vote Illu

I would also murder:

Iggy
?????

We all know Ill is a man of many crimes, but what did he do in this game in particular?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

wologar posted:

We all know Ill is a man of many crimes, but what did he do in this game in particular?

The worst crime of all: was kind of awkward

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Does someone have an egg to give me

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
gross

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

##Challenge Zoya

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Sorry it's only because I think you would have picked your role from that game

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Bifauxnen posted:

gday mate

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Johnny Keats posted:

##Challenge Zoya

This action fails. Game continues.

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

Sorry it's only because I think you would have picked your role from that game

i would have, maybe? if i would have it would only have been because of the duels, though, cuz my actual role was just a vanilla doc iirc

i will prove my trustworthiness on D2 my friend

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
I think zoya is town

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
is that…

a town read????

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

is that…

a town read????

Big if true.

Josef, how about your pateted scum sniff test?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

Does someone have an egg to give me

hmmm

some context for people: Sand was a player in a game by Somber not too long ago who was looking for an egg as part of an ortho wincon. Scum were also looking for the egg, but Sand got it and absconded from the game. Sand does like ortho wincons whenever he can get them, but I don't think that part of the role would survive translation given Cube was pretty firm that alignments would be randomized and the OP is clear there's no asterisks involved for town or scum alignments. I might believe it if Sand was 3P though. So Sand, is getting the egg part of your 3P orthowin, or is it just because you want to use the egg normally?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

hmmm

some context for people: Sand was a player in a game by Somber not too long ago who was looking for an egg as part of an ortho wincon. Scum were also looking for the egg, but Sand got it and absconded from the game. Sand does like ortho wincons whenever he can get them, but I don't think that part of the role would survive translation given Cube was pretty firm that alignments would be randomized and the OP is clear there's no asterisks involved for town or scum alignments. I might believe it if Sand was 3P though. So Sand, is getting the egg part of your 3P orthowin, or is it just because you want to use the egg normally?

It is a joke

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

hmmm

thanks for your analysis king

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

I forget who else was in Cultivation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
I think iggy should give scum reads