Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Almighty Ken
Nov 5, 2006

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
bsky-social-hyzp7-aec3d
bsky-social-eswat-qcg6z

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yeah, letting my car robotaxi during the night whilst I slumber seems like a major liability issue but I’m just a regular Joe who thinks about normal common sense things and not a genius like Elon Musk who doesn’t need to worry about such trivialities.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

I wonder what Grok would say if asked, "Why is Elon Musk single?"

Then @ him and redo the query a week later after he had his peons make him look cool.

bsky-social-z6z4i-nnzgx
bsky-social-m54kt-ahl22
bsky-social-nu6z3-jtuou
bsky-social-32ihh-dbpcf
bsky-social-f2yix-363rd

Honey Im Homme
Sep 3, 2009

Imagine that 'Tesla vision' with cars popping in and out of existence forever but in your brain

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm still surprised they weren't able to sue Elon for this more, he said it a million times but I guess it had enough weasel words to make it technically okay

https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1721922295554273339?t=8eKVTyXKfFe6k-3KnX0Wqg&s=19

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I’m glad that blue check gets to have his first 100 comments poo poo up by other blue checks fawning over Elon’s fake cures.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

goddamn magic beans tricked me again

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005
Avatar blanked by Admin request.

Nenonen posted:

I'm trying to follow the instructions but I can't figure out at what point is the horse used? :confused:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

he's done it again. an incredible thinker

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Tesla refuses to follow the car mechanic's agreement in Sweden, Swedish car mechanics refuse to service Teslas.

In solidarity Swedish dockworkers refuse to unload Teslas at 4 ports, and promise to expand that to all ports on the 17th.

Also on the 17th the Building Maintenance Workers Union will stop cleaning Tesla buildings, do electrical work, etc.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

PotatoJudge posted:

Tesla refuses to follow the car mechanic's agreement in Sweden, Swedish car mechanics refuse to service Teslas.

In solidarity Swedish dockworkers refuse to unload Teslas at 4 ports, and promise to expand that to all ports on the 17th.

Also on the 17th the Building Maintenance Workers Union will stop cleaning Tesla buildings, do electrical work, etc.

have they considered following the mechanics’s agreement

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Der Meister posted:

have they considered following the mechanics’s agreement

looking into it

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm still surprised they weren't able to sue Elon for this more, he said it a million times but I guess it had enough weasel words to make it technically okay

https://twitter.com/TheWapplehouse/status/1721922295554273339?t=8eKVTyXKfFe6k-3KnX0Wqg&s=19

It's absolutely fraud but rich people are immune from crimes. In fairness, you had to be a huge moron to fall for that.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i very much trust the company telling me the product for sale is going to be worth much more in the future, actually

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The RoboTaxi thing isn’t even the best feature. Did you know that Teslas cure depression? You’ll find you’re incapable of being depressed if you die in a lithium fire.

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010
Baby Grok just stole Linda Y from Elon Musk. On his visit to LSU, Baby Grok rizzed up Linda Y and they started dating. They're so in love, Baby Grok got Linda's name tattooed on his arm. Is Baby Grok the new Elon Musk? Or is Linda just using him for #sports?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

it’s truly hilarious he charged people so much fuckin money for cars and then they’re worth less than half a year later. lmfao

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the price of progress

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I wonder how many teslas are abandoned in airport parking lots per year

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

PotatoJudge posted:

in retaliation musk will program grok to reply to all queries containing the word 'swedish' with 'Bork, bork, bork!'

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

UFOTacoMan posted:

lmao thinking about your car coming home after a night of robo taxi jobs and expecting things to be "ok" in the morning just in time to go to work.

so efficient, no time wasted. you get to spend your entire life trying to maximize every moment, never relaxing

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

this guy sucks

don’t worry the OP isn’t insulted at all by this. in fact they’re excited by the prospect they will eventually be able to pay musk to turn their child into a Super Human

https://twitter.com/MarcusHouse/status/1722027552196452520

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
No matter how often I see people going out of their way to believe obvious conmen, it still shocks me whenever I see it happen in real time.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do not trust this man he will kill you

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Juul-Whip posted:

don’t worry the OP isn’t insulted at all by this. in fact they’re excited by the prospect they will eventually be able to pay musk to turn their child into a Super Human

"thank u for potentially giving my blind child hawk vision in the future mr musk"

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

they saw the plot line in The Boys where the evil company gets people to turn their kids into supes for commercial exploitation [with an explicitly high risk of failure and permanent disability] and they were like “hell yeah sign us up for that!!”

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

hey I haven't checked the Musk thread in a while and

oh

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Juul-Whip posted:

my rich online friend has many toys

swamp thong
Nov 6, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
eyesight so advanced i can see musk

thank you elon

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Been thinking about Elon

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
https://twitter.com/JUNlPERBOT/status/1722030925893005600
The Libsoftiktok lady is the worst, and Junlper and her bot are blameless.

e: nevermind it's a fake Chaya account. Still funny.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 06:45 on Nov 8, 2023

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

A cars value is based on its utility not the cost of goods and manufacturing - very successful business man

Vibes based pricing

How come the doge douche hasn’t signed up to be a neuralink guinea pig? Or any of his other sycophantic true believers

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lmao that's a lot of fake accounts https://twitter.com/Dangerkenny/status/1722031366575919209?t=wJgV9ZtPstmacOn1vz6J9g&s=19

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Right? I haven't checked any but I'm guessing none of them are particularly funny.

e: and I didn't even make any of them!

Majorian has issued a correction as of 07:28 on Nov 8, 2023

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Elon proves you can fool some of the people all the time

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Glumwheels posted:

A cars value is based on its utility not the cost of goods and manufacturing - very successful business man

Yes that's capitalism, the mode of production that governs our society. If you can make a Corolla for one dollar you can still sell it for the current sale price. Conversely if it costs you a million dollars to make it you will not be able to sell it for too much more than currently.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

https://twitter.com/A_Luckmann/status/1722115201154380196

Weird and unusual that some random dipshit's tweet with 11 likes made its way to my For You tab

-----------

FAQ for this post
Q: Why are you looking at For You lmao

A: Shut up

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Got to respect how he announces he will soon cure blindness with a visual chip as a side hustle while focusing his main energy on Grok.

roffles
Dec 25, 2004

snoremac posted:

Got to respect how he announces he will soon cure blindness with a visual chip as a side hustle while focusing his main energy on Grok.

grok is going to be smart enough to help him build the monkey brain chip, the mars rocket, and FSD. Elon ftw, $X to the moon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

big boi posted:

https://twitter.com/A_Luckmann/status/1722115201154380196

Weird and unusual that some random dipshit's tweet with 11 likes made its way to my For You tab

-----------

FAQ for this post
Q: Why are you looking at For You lmao

A: Shut up

thank you mister musk for bringing the experience of driving a class C vehicle to the common man