Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Just gonna drop this and run

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Baron von Eevl posted:

This is my favorite from that episode.

holttho
May 21, 2007

They also mention a number of times in the commentaries that a lot of the time, they would put writers, staff, family members, and girlfriends in the background crowds.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

holttho posted:

They also mention a number of times in the commentaries that a lot of the time, they would put writers, staff, family members, and girlfriends in the background crowds.

Or the entire writer's room, with a rare Swartzwelder appearance.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

duz posted:

Missing Ian Maxtone-Graham.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

lobsterminator posted:

Missing Ian Maxtone-Graham.

Does he talk like that guy too?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

duz posted:

ili
Jul 26, 2003

duz posted:

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

I made this in MsPaint for PFF prior to the Patriots game. I thought it might be appreciated here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Yeah Schwartzwelder cameos all done down to "is David Crosby in this episode but not specifically referenced as being David Crosby?"

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Today one of my students gave me this right before she went home for the day, and let me tell you, it was unironically a top five moment in this job.

Here it is next to all of the others I've done:

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

I'm a fan of the Picassoesque Johnson next to the bulletin board.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

The embrace neurodiversity poster is solid gold in with all the RJJ.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Bar Ran Dun posted:

The embrace neurodiversity poster is solid gold in with all the RJJ.

Indeed. But also that's really sweet. :kimchi:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Does this mean Haschel is showing all the Ray Jay memes, or potentially this thread, to school children?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Jose posted:

lol there is a nuts and gum stall that i've never noticed before

:captainpop:

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Today one of my students gave me this right before she went home for the day, and let me tell you, it was unironically a top five moment in this job.

:dudsmile:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Soon the kids will spend :10bux: for a SA account and post Simpsons memes with us.

:cloud:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fartknocker posted:

Does this mean Haschel is showing all the Ray Jay memes, or potentially this thread, to school children?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Please, this thread is rookie numbers. Haschel is on Facebook.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

lmao

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-PHwFISWs

so im trying to figure out if i misremembered or not. I could have sworn in streetcar named Marge when she's flying through the air with the lasers someone got blinded by the laser. Was that a different episode or am I just completely misremembering

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Alan Smithee posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-PHwFISWs

so im trying to figure out if i misremembered or not. I could have sworn in streetcar named Marge when she's flying through the air with the lasers someone got blinded by the laser. Was that a different episode or am I just completely misremembering

Was it the Spinal Tap concert?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

it's the security defence lasers, Jasper's cataracts

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I remember it at a show so it's probably Spinal Tap

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Alan Smithee posted:

Are you thinking of Homer the Vigilante where someone has a laser defence on their house? It shoots Jasper and cures his cataracts, then shoots him again and blinds him.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i remember that now but I think I combined spinal tap and streetcar marge lasers

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Tenebrais posted:

Are you thinking of Homer the Vigilante where someone has a laser defence on their house? It shoots Jasper and cures his cataracts, then shoots him again and blinds him.

it's definitely this

https://i.imgur.com/ZwLGOpX.mp4

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Was it the Spinal Tap concert?

Yup

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Haschel, I am both glad you have shared these, but also genuinely upset at you for not doing so much, much sooner.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

The Regan era Star Wars Strategic Defense Initiative really infected the brains of the Simpsons writers, didn't it?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Propaganda Hour posted:

The Regan era Star Wars Strategic Defense Initiative really infected the brains of the Simpsons writers, didn't it?

It did for a lot of comedy writers of the time since it was stupid as hell and time has proven them right.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship